Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ My Brother, My Lover ❯ stars at night ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclamer:I don't Digimon, Gravitation, or any other copyrighted materials that may appear in this story.



They announced our names and and that was it. I took Takeru's hand and led him out to the stage by his hand. Everyone clapped as we went to our seats. Takeru looked supprised.

"Welcome back to our show Yamato." The hostess Kiana said. She was a kind and friendly woman who had come from a poverty stirkien country an Africa to become a Japanese tv hostess.

She was a tall black lady with blone hair extentions in her natrual black hari. She had warm freindley brown eyes that always seemed friendly and inviteing.

"Hello agian Kiana." I said. She smiled at me and then looked at my brother. "This must be your boyfriend." She said, looking at him.

"Yeah I'm Takeru Takashi." He said. "How old are you?" She asked him. "I'm sisteen almost seventeen years old." He said. She smiled but looked a little off put by his awnser. "We don't have sex so theres nothing illegial about it." I said with a smile.

"The great rockstar not haveing sex?" Kiana asked, drawing a laugh from the crowd. I gave a nod and said "Just as you can have sex without love you can have love without sex. The two aren't linked like a lot of people beleve they are." I said to her.

"What about the rumor that you guys are blood relatives?" Kiana asked. "It's just that. A rumor and nothing more." I said. Takeru gave a nod and said "I can see how a lot of people might think that because we both have blond hair and blue eyes but we aren't related. Our last names should tell you that." "I see. Yes you guys do have different last names." She said

"Do you sing Takeru?" Kiana asked him. "I'm not that good at singing but I do like to rap a bit every now and then." He said. "My favorites are Rap and rock. Do you think you'll persue a carrear in rap music?" Kiana asked him. "I'm not sure if I will or not. I've never thought about it before." He said. "I would love to see you sing with your brother even though you say you aren;t a good singer. Your boyfriend says he's not a good singer yet he is a signed artist." Kiana said.

Takeru laughed and said "He's alway been the type to sell himself short I've know him my entire life and he's always been putting himself down." I blushed and said "I can't help it if I don"t think as highly of myself as the rest of japan does" I said.

"Honestly though what do you think of Your boyfriends music?" Kiana asked me. "I like it. The way he moves on stage as he sings, His voice when he sings, everything about him when he's on stage is just amazeing. I love watching him when he's on stage and when he's off stage he's just the same. He's kind graceful smart and always thinking about things. Hes a very deep and insightful person. Thers been nights were we just stay up all night talking with eachother. I love those nights." Takeru said.

Kiana smiled and said "You two are defenetly in love with eachother." She turned to the audiance and said "We have a few more guests to get through and then we'll have a performance by Yamato at the end of the show." Kian told them. They all cheared.

Takerua and I went back stage. I smiled at him. "That went well." I said. "She's nice." Takeru said. "Yeah and like me she opposes the formal dress code for this show. The first time I was on this show I was glareing t her for makeing wear and stui and after the show she was telling me how she hated haveing to wear a dress every night. She's a leather person like me. I've hung out with her several times off the show. She's so much fun to party with." I said.

"Do you party with everyone you meet?" Takeru asked me. "Not everyone there some people that I just can;t stand to be arround. Theres some tv show hosts on popular shows that I just can't stand to be around." I said to him. "You mean theres people that you don't like?" Takeru asked me. "I hope you're jokeing" I said with a half smile half glare.

"What hosts do you not like?" He asked me. "I can't stand Akira from Teen Buzz. That guy is so old and dried up. He tries to be cool but you can tell that he hates all the music thats played on his show." I said. "Akira is so lame. I agree with you on that one." Takeru said. I gave a nod and said "I also hate Yuki from the Artists Forum." I said. "You mean that romance guy who is dateing Shuichi from Bad Luck?" Takeru asked me.

I gave him a nod and he said "As a person I haear Yuki is a bit of jerk but the guy writes great romance novels" I laughed "You read Yuki's novels" I asked him. "Well mom had them around and I like to read so I picked them up and read them." It's not like I ever bought any of his novels on my own." He said.

"I don't like him but Shuichi is awsome. I like him as a friend and as a fellow musician. In fact I was thinking of talking to him about doing a vocal duelts album. I think he would be a lot of fun to work with." I said. "That would be awsome if I had my two favorite musicians together doing a duet album. I would buy it for sure." Takeru said. "The hell you would. I'll give you a free copy like I did for all my my other albums." I said. He smiled.

I was supprised to see Shuichi come backstage with us. "Hey Yamato. They're ready for you to sing." He said. I smiled at him and said "Okay and after I'm done I have something I want to talk to you about." I said as I went to the stage.

I took the guitar they offered to me and I looked at the mic. Since I just had a guitar I said "I think I'll just sing a song from my solo acoustics album since I don't have my band with me. I hope thats all right with everyone." They all chearded and I started to sing.

Every little thing I do
I do it all for you.
Every little thing you do
you do it all for me too.
I know what you want me to do.
You know I wanna love you too.

The way I feel for you I can't explain.
If I don't get you soon I'll go insane.
This longing is causeing me so much pain.
I just want to be closer to you.
Do everything lovers do.
I just want to be with you.
At night I dream about you and me.
I'm hopeing my dream becomes a reality.
I want more then anything for you to be with me.

Every little thing I do
I do it all for you.
Every little thing you do
you do it all for me too.
I know what you want me to do.
You know I wanna love you too.

We've known eachother forever.
I wonder if we'll ever get together.
I'm just wathcing the hours pass all alone.
Wondering when I can pick up the phone
and see if we can stop being alone.
I know you're my perfect soulmate.
I know to be with you is my fate.
I just know that you and me
are just ment to be.

Every little thing I do
I do it all for you.
Every little thing you do
you do it all for me too.
I know what what you want me to do.
You know I wanna love you too.

I smiled as I finished the song. Everyone was clapping, chearing, and screaming my name. I smiled to them and said "It was a pleasure being here, a pleasure to sing for all of you and, thanks agian for haveing me here tonight Kiana. Good night Japan." I said as I left for the back stage area.

Takeru and Shuichi were talking about something when I walked up. Shuichi had an interested look on his face and was smileing at me. Takeru gave me a wink and I noded at him.

"Shuichi want to come to my place after this I have something I want to discuss with you." I said to him. "Sure but first I need to call Yuki and see if he'll be all right without me for tonight." He said. "yeah do waht you need to to stay on his good side." I said. He gave a nod and made the call.

He smiled as he told Yuki his plans. His smile got bigger and he said "Okay thanks I should be home in a few hours." He hung up and said "Yuki said it was fine. he's working on a new novel tonight so it's best I let him have his peace and quiet. besides I wanted to do a duet album with you for months anyways." Shuichi said quickly.



*********************************************************

Okay everyone thats the tenth chapter. I would like to say a few things to all my readers out there. This story is a spontanious thing that I've been writeing as it comes to my mind so the chapters will be comeing far and few or close and many depending on how I feel.

Also the lyrics in this chapter were written by me. I love writeing songs and poems as well as stories. I'll try to write more of my own lyrics or I might use lyrics to some of my favorite songs depending on the feed back I get. Read and review.

Love you all,
Kojiro rei