Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Sora Finds What's in her heart! ❯ Sorriness and 1 huge problem! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer, I don't own digimon
 
About a week later Matt went up to Tai and apologized. They went back to being friends.
Tai' point of view- Matt said to me “Tai man I'm really sorry. I mean it's only one girl right. I realized I had a crush on someone else.”
“It's cool man now who do you have a crush on?” I asked him happily. “Honestly I have a crush on Mimi.” Matt told me while blushing. “Man I knew you liked her bye.” I said coolly as I closed the door. Then my phone rang I answered it. “Hello this is Tai,” said happily. “Hey Tai it's me I have a problem.” Sora told me. “What's up are you hurt?” I asked quickly. “No nothing like that, but I have to go away for a while so you have to take care of our baby.” Sora explained to me softly. “What I can't!” I yelled at her. “You have to I'll be there in a few Bye.” Sora said quickly.
 
About 10 minutes later there was a knock on the door. I was the only one home and I was in the shower. Sora decided to just come in. I was out of the shower she walked upstairs. I came out of the bathroom with nothing on, she saw me and giggled. When I saw her I ran for my room. I was blushing like mad. I put on a pair of boxers and a shirt and walked out. She looked at me for a second then I yelled “WHAT!”
“Nothing I left you a list of numbers the baby is sleeping and I'll see you in a few days bye.” She said as she kissed my cheek. I went down stairs and started to rock the baby in my arms. I sat on the couch slowly so I didn't wake him. I lay down with him in my arms. I must have fallen asleep some time with him in my arms. When Kari came home she must have put the baby in his crib. I woke when the phone rang I answered, “Hello.” I said tiredly. “Hey it's me Sora how's it going so far?” She asked me nervously. “Fine how was your flight?” I asked happily. “Greta well got to go bye.” She said slowly. “Bye sweetie see ya later.” I said as I hung up the phone. After that the baby started to cry I picked him up and started to rock him in my arms. When he fell back asleep I put him in his crib. I left and Kari baby sat for a while. I went to see Matt. He opened the door his hair was a mess and his shirt was messed up. I asked him if I could come in. He said no I have some one over. I asked who he said Mimi. I left then I started to head home.
 
Then a drunk crashed into my car. I went unconscious. The driver of the other car was fine and ran off. A lady saw me and called paramedics they rushed over to me. When Kari saw me she rushed over to the hospital with the baby. A little bit later a doctor came out. Kari's pov-
I asked him “How is he?” His response was “He is holding on. Is this your child?” He asked me softly. “No it's Tai's son.” I responded. “Who is the mother?” He asked while looking at me strangely. “She is on her way but her name is Sora.” I responded sadly.
 
Then I heard some one burst through the doors. I looked to see who it was it was Sora. She ran over to us “What happened,” she asked with tears in her eyes. `Well we think a drunk hit Tai's car.” I responded sadly. “You may see him if you want.” The doctor told us. Sora's pov, when I walked in a broke down in tears. At the time Kari was in the lobby with the baby. I looked at him and then leaned down and whispered, “Tai I can't lose you if you die I'm right behind you. I love you sop much so please don't die on me.” Then I leaned down and kissed him. To my surprise he kissed me back. When we broke he looked at me with tears in his eyes. Then he said, “I love you Sora with all my heart.” Then he whipped a tear from my face and kissed me once more. When we broke I said “I love you to Tai with all my heart. Then I hugged him softly until the doctor came in. “You're awake.” He said softly. “You may go home now Mr. Kamiya.” The doctor told us softly. When the doctor left I handed him his clothes and turned around. We walked out Kari handed me the baby and then hugged Tai.