Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Sora Finds What's in her heart! ❯ Matt's sweet revenge! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer, I don't own Digimon
 
Tai's pov,
What I saw made me cry. Matt was about to stab Sora and the baby. I ran and pushed him out of her path. When I looked at her I realized he already stabbed her and the baby. When I saw that I told Kari to call an ambulance. They rushed over as fast as they could and Matt had escaped. A little bit later while we where waiting to see if Sora and the baby where okay, Matt walked in and ran up to me. Matt and I went outside and started to fight. I remember us fighting and blood then a knife cut my arm really bad. I got 6 stitches in my arm. Then Sora walked out of her room they put her in holding a baby boy.
 
Matt just missed the baby when he stabbed Sora. I was a dad I was still terrified by the fact. I knew Sora would be a great mom. Me I won't be a great father. She kept telling me that I would be a great father, but I know I won't be a great father. We named him after me, but we just called him Tai Jr. That night the baby stayed at the hospital Sora and I went home and went to bed. The next day we went to school Matt kept giving me death glares. Then at lunch he kicked me. Then he yelled food fight! So everyone started to throw food at people. I ran into the hallway and Matt ran right behind me. I walked into the boys bathroom Matt followed me. I checked to make sure no one was in the bathroom then I asked Matt what his problem was. Then he said that I was his problem. Then I asked why I was his problem then he said I stole his girl. Then I said I didn't steal his girl then we started to fight. Ricky from my soccer team walked in. Then he walked right back out. He came back two minutes later with a teacher. Matt and I got in trouble big time. We both got Saturday detention. A note to our parents. Matt got suspended for starting the food fight.