Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Crossover Adventure ❯ The new beginning ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
me: haha! this is my first ever fics
Sumi: so
me: Pls give me support okieoknote: Digimon is not mine and it cannot and never be mine. It belongs to Toei Animation & Foxkids. Sumi is the only character I created for now.
1: The new beginning

It was two years later after the digidestinated had once again saved the world from Malomotismon. The digidestinated were happy with the peace right now. Tai had went missing ever since the battle of two Wargreymon. In Hikari's mind, Tai had died as he died in front of her eyes.

The Yagamis' family had been running a bakery left by their ancestor and they were very succesful opening more chains of branches over Japan. Hikari had been running the branch in Highton terrance. The business was so good that Hikari hardly get to eat her lunch.
"Hi Hikari, I brought you your lunch." Takeru came into the shop.
"Thanks a lot Takeru but I'm busy right now." Hikari was serving her customers with warm smile. Takeru smiled when he saw Hikari smiling. It was very sweet. Takeru was her boyfriend all these years giving her all his support after the last battle.
"Takeru!" Hikari went over with a big hug. Takeru relaxed. He enjoyed it very much.
"How about having dinner over my mum's place?" asked Takeru. Hikari looked at him with surprised.
"But...that is a bit too fast. Takeru. We haven't even..." she was cut off by Takeru.
"What are you thinking? We are still too young for that. I just want you to pay a visit to her." Takeru smiled and Hikari smiled back. "How about lunch?" He handed her her lunch. Hikari kissed Takeru on his forehead and he blushed. Daisuke was outside looking feeling jealous. He had given up on Hikari ever since Takeru and her became an item. He did not wear his goggles anymore as it reminded Hikari on her brother's death. V-mon jumped up and startled Daisuke.
"Are you going to scare me to death huh?" Daisuke shouted at V-mon and laughed at him.
"A joke ok?" V-mon felt sorry. " Are you going in?" V-mon asked.
"Ehh...I think I'd better not disturb them." Daisuke started to leave with V-mon close behind.
"Hikari, I feel that somebody is looking at us." Takeru feeling uneasy.
"Nope. Nobody is looking at us." Hikari looking around worried if her parents was here catching her kissing Takeru.

Ryo and Cyberdramon arrived in the digidestinated dimension. It was years since he left this dimension. He missed his family especially his younger brother who lost his memory after a car crash. Ryo feigned dead after the crash so that he could accomplish his mission in Tamers dimension and now he was back. He came to Highton Terrance to look for them. Ryo walked past Hikari's shop and saw Tailmon. Tailmon looked at him and Cyberdramon puzzledly.
"What do you want?" Tailmon asked trying to serve him. "Are you a digidestinated?" Tailmon asked sternly looking at Cyberdramon who hid behind Ryo. Ryo nodded his head trying to figure out how to avoid this mysterious talking freak but later realised that Tailmon is a Digimon. "I'm both digidestinated and Tamers." replied Ryo. "Are you a fellow digidestinated's digimon?" Ryo added. Tailmon nodded pointing at a brunette kissing a blonde. "Oh!" Hikari lifted her head feeling shocked to see Ryo and his Digimon. "A fellow digidestinated." she exclaimed. Takeru asked if he had seen the kissing. "Do you know where is Highton Terrance apartment?" Hikari realised that it was her apartment when she was young. "Who are you looking for?"
"Yagamis' apartment. Shit, I forgot his name. My family in this dimension." Ryo just blurted out. Just then, Mrs Yagami came and saw Ryo. Tears welled up in her eyes as she exclaimed, "Ryo, my son!" she went over and hug him. "You have grown up. I can't even regonise you now." Both Takeru and Hikari were shocked to hear that.
"Mother, I miss you so much all these years." Ryo cried. Cyberdramon were happy to see him reunited with his family. Patamon and Tailmon came over and asked him tons of questions about he being Hikari's eldest brother." Cyberdramon just told them that he feigned dead during the car crash before Hikari was born. Mrs Yagami brought Ryo to Hikari who was still shocked. "Your little sister, Hikari." she told Ryo. All Digimon cried looking at this moving scene including V-mon who was outside. Daisuke missed the show. Hikari was still in shock that she had another brother. She did not want to think about brother anymore and suddenly another brother came but happy for this reunion.

That night Hikari stayed home to have dinner with her family. Takeru understand her situation. Everybody were laughing at the joke Ryo cracked including Agumon. Later Mr and Mrs Yagami brought Ryo to Taichi's room. "This is your younger brother's room although he had left us. I never forget to clean his room every week." Mrs Yagami unable to hold back her tears cried in front of him. Ryo was shocked to hear about it. "You mean little chi is dead?" Ryo looked at his crying mother. Ryo realised that Taichi never remembered him. Feeling disappointed, he entered his room. Hikari came running towards her mum consoling her.

"You never know what happened. Hikari has a brother and i saw him today!" V-mon exclaimed. Daisuke was pretty shocked to hear that. "Don't joke about that V-mon. You mean that thing that comes out at night." Daisuke made a face. He felt that his hair were standing up. "Daisuke, I can see you are feeling scared. Afraid that Ryo came and take me back with him." V-mon laughed. "Huh! Who is Ryo?" asked Daisuke. V-mon told him about Ryo that night excluding the adventure with young Ken. "OOh! It's Hikari's eldest brother who lost touch with them for years." Daisuke finally got his idea right? "I thought his spirit came and haunt me." V-mon made a laugh. 'You are always like this but I feel that you have become matured and grown up."
"CHOY!!!!" you are becoming like Agumon." Daisuke scoffed.

Ryo can't sleep that night. He had a talk with Agumon about Taichi. "Taichi often cried at night but I don't know why?" Ryo opened a drawer and found a diary. "Taichi's diary?" Agumon exclaimed. He did not know that he kept a diary. Ryo began reading. "I missed him, I missed him so much..." Ryo can't believe his eyes. "He...remembered me but how? I thought he lost his memory." Agumon was tongue-tied. He do not know what to say. "I want to see him again..." Ryo continued reading. "I'll be waiting..." Tears falls down Ryo's cheek. "Liar...you said you'll be waiting. Now I'm back. How about you?" He cried. Agumon and Cyberdramon were trying to console him.

The next day in Sora's house...

"Cousin, where did you keep the book?" Sora shouted. Sora had grown up of course. She had been dating Yamato all these years. Sumi, Sora's cousin, moved to Odaiba with her and her mother to study in Japan. "I don't know, Sora and out you go now. Aren't you meeting your Yamato?" she asked. "Well you... better stay home and not going out to create troubles, ok?" Sora told Sumi sternly. Sumi with a cheeky face promised Sora before she went out.
Sumi was one of the prettiest girl in Odaiba High. Almost all the boys (not Yamato) including Koushiro fell for her but sumi was not moved by any of the boys in school. "Yeah!" she thought. "I can't chat online without cousin interfering." Sumi started her computer. As soon as Sumi got online, a light shot out and startled her. "What is it?" Sumi found something on her desk. It was orange in colour. Sumi picked that thing up and was sucked into her computer.
I know I left a lot of 'holes' in the story. I will try to fix it. Please R & R. No flames pls. For your information, as Ryo looks a bit like Taichi so i named him as his 'brother' I will only upload the next chapter when I have at least 3 'real' reviews.