Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Crossover Adventure ❯ The reborn of Sumi's digimon ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3: The reborn of Sumi's Digimon

was racking her brain trying to find a way to get Taichi out. She was shaking her head very often but she did not noticed Sora coming into her room.is in your thought?" asked Sora.Sumi was startled to see Sora.Mimi is back from New York and we decided to have a camp as a reunion. Mum is going abroad with Dad and you'll be alone at home. So I'm asking you to come with me. Is that okay?" asked Sora but Sumi was too deep in thought that she did not listen to any of her words. "Huh?" Sora sighed and repeated what she had to say. Sumi agreed despite in her heart she objected. "And our Digimon partners are coming." Sora added as she left Sumi's room. Sumi sighed as Sora left the room. "Digimon's partner." she thought. "I don't have one." She lifted up her D3. In a sudden, she had a plan to get Taichi out which is to resort to violence. When she got her Digimon, she and her Digimon would wreak havoc in the dark ocean and defeat Daemon. She smiled as she thought of her plan.
schoolcould not wait to see Mimi. "It's been a long time since I last seen her." said Tailmon. "Yeah." Hikari was getting whatever she needed for her lessons from her cabinet.Daisuke came shouting for her. "What's up? Daisuke?" she asked. "Mimi is coming back." He told Hikari happily. Hikari stared at him blankly as if she did not know about it. "Yup, I knew it already. Sora told me." I haven't finish my sentence." Hikari was getting irritated. "So what was it?" is also coming here with Mimi and they both are an item. Surely you do not know about this." Daisuke laughed. "Oh well, could you please stand aside, i need to go for my lesson." Hikari was almost going to scream at him. "Oh well. I guess I got to carried away." Daisuke stood aside. Hikari walked away angrily. She did not want to see Daisuke for she knew she would cry as his personality was just like his brother. Daisuke could well understand that. "Seems like she does not want to talk to you." Tailmon walked out. "Yeah." takes time for her to get over this." Tailmon continued as she turned to look at Daisuke.knew I can't be compared with Takeru. We are miles apart. No wonder she does not like me." Daisuke shook his head and headed back to his class.
suspected that Sumi was the new digidestinated but he had no proof. "She avoided looking at me. Is she trying to hide something from me?" he thought. He sat at their family's shop. "Haha! Takato's family were also running a bakery. Wait till i tell him my family are also running a bakery. Okay. Enough of the joke." Ryo came back to reality. "I guess I'd better talk to her." Ryo stood up as Cyberdramon came and told him about the camp. "And that girl is coming too." Cyberdramon said enthusiastically. "That's great!" Ryo said happily. "Then I can clear my doubt."
in the dark ocean, is trying to create a warp. "Digidestinated, I'll get my revenge on you all. Hahaha!" He did his experiment in front of Taichi. He was smirking trying to see if Daemon's plan will fail. "Boom." Daemon's experiment failed. Taichi started laughing sarcastically. Daemon was burnt. He turned and looked at Taichi who was trying to avoid his eyes. "Since, this experiment failed, then I'll just have to try my next experiment with you." Daemon held out his claw as he sucked some of the life energy from Taichi for he knew that the succeed rate is higher if he used life energy from a digidestinated. For instance, Taichi felt weaker as the energy was draining out from him. He clenched his fist. "I can't die just yet. I want to see how you die before I die." he jeered at daemon. Daemon laughed evily, "You think I'll kill you now? No I won't but I will make you suffer." Taichi just black out.
next at camp.time no see Mimi." Hikari said cheerfully.to see you. You looked better that I last saw you." Mimi smiled. Sora dragged her away before she said something wrongly again. was sitting aroung deep in thought. "A penny for your thought." Sumi looked up and saw Koushiro. Koushiro liked Sumi but he was too shy to confess. Sumi already knew it. "Hi Koushiro." she replied. "Er...I"Have fun. Sumi." Koushiro longed to go out with Sumi. "Ask her later." he decided. Just then, Yamato came shouting for him. "Come and help out and stop standing there.well." Instead of helping out, he started typing in his laptop. Yamato was annoyed and he went over. He was almost going to beat Koushiro out when Joe came over to stop him. "Can't you see he is lovesick?"who? Sora?" Joe shook his head. "It's so obvious. he likes Sumi." Joe could see that. "I'm sure Sumi knew about it but it seems like she got someone on mind." he continued. "So, shall we match them up? I go and tell Sora." Yamato said excitedly. Joe sighed as he saw Yamato left. "Hi. Joe." Daisuke stormed behind him. "Is he speaking something bad behind of me again?" Joe shook his head. Ken was trying to calm Daisuke down. "We are trying to get Sumi and Koushiro together. what do you think?" asked Joe. Daisuke spilled out the drink he drank from his mouth. "What?" he asked sternly. "Calm down. Don't be so worked up." Ken cooled Daisuke down. "It's a good idea. Don't you think so. Koushiro likes her and she knew it why not?" asked Ken. "You don't understand. she had someone else in her mind." Daisuke blurted out. "Did I hear wrongly? She have a boyfriend? Who?" Ken asked. "Who is not the problem? I knew it. That's enough. And stop coming up of this stupid idea again." daisuke walked away. "What got into him? Does he like Sumi too?" asked Joe. Ken shrugged. "He is acting strange nowadays. See ya later." Ken took some food for their Digimons.
he likes Sumi?" asked Sora who felt surprised upon hearing this. Yamato smirked. Micheal came over to talk to them. Iori, Miyako and Ken came over to join in the conversation. Takeru was acting imitately with Hikari along the pond. Joe was fishing, Koushiro was playing with his new pineapple palmtop. Sumi was listening to music with Digimons. Daisuke was staring into space. He was feeling sad for Taichi who was going to lose his girl to a computer geek.
a shadow fell over Sumi. She was startled. It was Ryo who came late. "Sorry to scare you. Sumi right?" Sumi greeted him. "Can I talk to you?" he asked sincerely. Sumi knew what he was going to talk about. They went to the other side of the pond and talk. Sumi admitted she was the new digidestinated. "I'm glad that you confessed it yourself. I do not want something bad happen to you." Ryo smiled. Sumi showed him her D3. "So who is your Digimon partner?" he asked. "I don't know. i haven't seen it yet." Cyberdramon popped out and startled Sumi. "Since new digidestinated is chosen so something bad must have happened." Sumi lifted up her head. "What?" nothing." Ryo was surprised to see Sumi so shocked. "Well, nevermind." Ryo walked away with Cyberdramon awkwardly. Just then a hurricane appeared and caught Sumi." Help!" she screamed as she vanished. Ryo turned to help her out but it was too late. The other digidestinated came over to look at what happened. Sora was very worried as she cried on Yamato's shoulder. "Hush! Everything are going to be alright." he whispered to Sora. Daisuke sensed something was wrong about Sumi disappearing mysteriously. Ryo agreed with Daisuke as he nodded his head while looking at his direction.
woke up and found herself somewhere else in dark (not the dark Ocean). "So you are awake." a dark shadow appeared. "Who are you?" Sumi was feeling afraid worried that Daemon would hurt her. "Don't worry, i'm not Daemon. As he reverted back to his rookie form. "Sorry to starle you. I'm your Digimon partner." Sumi looked up glancing at her Digimon partner. Black Agumon came to scene. "I longed to see you." Sumi said cheerfully. "I'm Black Agumon." he introduced himself. "I know. You are Agumon. Can't believe that I have the same digimon as Taichi." she exclaimed. Black Agumon explained that he was the reborn of Blackwargreymon who fought with Wargreymon years ago. "It was the holy child who used the power of the crest of courage to seal the Highton Terrence gate in place of me giving me a chance to reborn as well as being your Digimon partner. Sumi went over to hug him. Taichi was the one who sent Black Agumon to protect her. Sumi knew that she just have to get Taichi out. She just had to.



note: Haha! I'm stopping here. Now Sumi had met her digimon. She was planning to get Taichi out. How would the digidestinated react when Sumi went home. Will her identity as a digidestinated be revealed with Black Agumon with her? The Tamers are here to help. Stay tune for the next chapter.