Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Crossover Adventure ❯ Agumon meets Black Agumon ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: It's finally chapter 5.
Sumi: Huh!
Me: I don't know how long this story can drag. Haha! Let's continue the story. Digimon is not mine and it cannot and never be mine. It belongs to Toei Animation & Foxkids. Sumi is the only character I created for now.
Sumi: Whatever.

Chapter 5: Agumon meets Black Agumon

That night, Sumi dreamt about Taichi warning her on the danger she and other digidestinated had to face. Sumi woke up with a start.

"Taichi…" she thought. "Are you alright?" asked Black Agumon.

"Yeah!" she forgot that Black Agumon was with her. Looking at Black Agumon, she smiled. "Will you fight with Daemon?" she asked cheekily. Black Agumon sweat drop. He knew that there was no way he could beat him but at least he could try when he digivolved into Black Wargreymon.

"I'll try." He sighed.

Suddenly, Piyomon and Gabumon appeared outside Sumi's bedroom with their jaws opened. Sumi and Black Agumon were shocked to see them.

"Yamato and Sora went out to get breakfast." Gabumon said.

"Piyomon is supposed to look after Sumi." Piyomon continued.

"Please don't tell the others." Sumi begged. Black Agumon threatened to fight them if they spill the beans.

"How do you end up with a dark Digimon?" Gabumon eyed Black Agumon suspiciously.

"Or should I tell Agumon about you?" he continued.

"No, please! I don't want to fight him." Black Agumon begged Gabumon.

"Promise me not to tell anybody about me and Sumi for the time being. She is the one I'm supposed to protect. As her partner digimon, I promise to protect her even laying down my life." Black Agumon promised.

"We trust you but we're not sure that the other children will trust you." Piyomon said shaking her head. The door creaked open.

"Quick, hide inside, Black Agumon, Yamato and Sora are back." Gabumon warned. Black Agumon obeyed and hid inside Sumi's closet.

"Where have you been Sumi? Do you know that I'm worried?" Sora cried. Yamato yawned. He had not been sleeping well lately.

"Sorry Sora, I didn't mean to…"

"Make me worry right? Tell me, are you the new digidestinated?" Sora asked.

"It's ok, Sora, maybe you should get some sleep." Piyomon interrupted.

"Yeah! Yamato is tired too." Gabumon cut in.

"Gabumon!" Yamato barked afraid the Sora might get angry.

"Yamato, you'd better go home. You have been with me for the whole night." Sora said pushing Yamato out of the house with Gabumon tagging along.

"All right! You too get some sleep." Yamato gave Sora a goodbye kiss. Sora closed the door. Sumi was trying to steal some food back into her room.

"Hold it right there!" Sora shouted at her. Sumi sweat drop.

"You haven't answered my question." As Sumi almost going to tell her, the door rang. Piyomon went for the door. She saw Ryo and the other Tamers.

"Do you mind if I entrust a Tamer to you, Sora? They have no where to go. We decided that each digidestinated will take in one or two tamers." Sora agreed and she took in Ruki. Takato was staying with Daisuke, Jenrya and Shuichon were staying with Ken, Hirokazu was staying with Koushirou who was bugging Hirokazu about Tamers' world, Takeru took in Kenta and lastly Juri is taken in by Mimi who was always bragging about fashion and needed somebody to talk to. Meanwhile, Sumi and Black Agumon sneaked out of the house without Sora noticing.

*************

"Where should we go?" Black Agumon.

"I don't know." She shrugged. A box dropped out of her sweater pocket. She picked it up.

"What is it Sumi?" asked Black Agumon curiously. Sumi remembered that she promised Taichi that she would hand it to Hikari.

"Well, I don't know what is inside. I'm supposed to give this to somebody." Sumi was deep in thought.

"How should I tell her about her big brother." She thought.

"Sumi, Sumi!!"

"What? Black Agumon." She turned around. It was not Black Agumon It was Taichi's Agumon. Black Agumon was hiding under her sweater. Sumi pulled Black Agumon out holding it high. Agumon saw the joke.

"Hey! Are you Black Wargreymon? I thought you already died? Sumi, why are you with him?" Sumi sighed and told Agumon everything.

*************

"Brother Ryo, why didn't you take in a tamer?" Hikari asked feeling disappointed. She had lots of questions to ask them.

"You can ask me too. I'm a Tamer." Ryo smiled at her.

"Oh!" Hikari suddenly realized it. "Although you are a tamer but you went to the digital world for about ten months, remember? You didn't really watch "the show" like the others did." Monodramon laughed.

"Oh yeah! You are right." Ryo hit Monodramon's head.

"Is Sumi a digidestinated?" Hikari asked.

Ryo nodded his head, "I guess so. I discussed it with Daisuke. It's seems that she witnessed a battle between Digimon. Daisuke seemed reluctant to tell me. I guess Ken knew about it as well."

"Why didn't they tell us earlier?" Hikari protested. Tailmon patted her on her shoulder. "I'm sure they had their reasons for not telling us." Tailmon consoled her.

"Nothing is confirmed until we seen her with a digivice and her partner digimon." Monodramon agreed with Ryo. Cyberdramon changed back to Monodramon for easy keeping. Hikari started crying.

"I understand that she don't want Sumi to end up like Taichi." Tailmon told Ryo.

"But that's two different situations. We can talk about that later." Ryo patted Hikari on her shoulder. She stopped crying.

"It's okay Hikari." Ryo ensured her.

*************

*In MacDonald*

"What? Taichi is…" Agumon shouted.

"Not so loud." Black Agumon cut him.

"I had seen Taichi in Dark Ocean. He is suffering from the tortures Daemon had given him. It was all my fault. I shouldn't appear. Taichi wanted me to give this to Hikari." Sumi held up the small box.

"It's the silver bracelet with the name Hikari fixed onto it." Agumon said.

"Hikari wanted to get one but she does not have enough money so…"

"He bought it." Sumi interrupted.

"He doted on her." She sighed.

"The bracelet is beautiful." Sumi exclaimed.

"I'm going to get him out." Agumon stood on the table shouting.

"You're crazy. You can't even digivolve without your partner." Black Agumon shouted at him. People are looking at them. Sumi sweat drop. She pushed two Agumons out of the restaurant smiling at them.

"Both of you shouldn't shout at public. Indeed, people know about Digimon now but you want everybody to know who the famous digidestinateds are right?" Sumi scolded them sternly.

"Sorry, Sumi, we didn't mean to do that but I'm worried about Taichi." Agumon apologized.

"It's okay. I do want to get Taichi out as soon as possible. He suffered because of me." Sumi continued.

"For now what we can do is to wait for our opportunity."

Author note: whew! I finished chapter 5. My story tends to be very long. My apologies to everybody. My writing skills are horrible...hope I can continue especially on how Sumi and two Agumons get Taichi out...See ya.