Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Destiny of One ❯ All falls down ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own digimon or the song dirt by Alice in Chains.
 
 
Davis Motomiya happily made his way towards the computer lab to meet up with his friends so that they could go to the digital world. He was about to open the door to the lab when he heard T.K. Kari and Yolei discussing something about him.
 
 
“Oh, T.K., I can't wait for him to find out, so he'll finally leave me the hell alone. Besides you're such a better lover than him. Hell, you'd probably make a better leader than him.” Kari says.
 
 
“Yeah, Davis is so idiotic it defies belief!” Yolei chimes in.
 
 
Tears were streaming down Davis's face as he opened the door to the computer lab and stared at them, then looks at Kari and says, “If you didn't give a shit about me, even as a friend, you should have told me…and seeing as you all think T.K. would make such a better leader…” Davis then proceeds take off his goggles and say to T.K., “Hey son-of-a-bitch! Think fast!” Then throws the goggles at T.K.'s face, knocking him out cold.
 
 
“Oh yeah, by the way, Yolei, a stuck up bitch like you has less than a snowballs chance in hell at getting a boyfriend!” Davis says to Yolei.
 
 
All he did was stare at Kari before he left, leaving Kari to realize the mistake she had made…
 
 
Shortly after Davis had left, Sora had entered the room to find Kari sitting in a chair crying and T.K. still passed out on the floor.
 
 
“What in the hell happened?” Sora asks.
 
 
Kari calms herself and proceeds to tell the whole story of what happened, only to receive a slap in the face from Sora, who looks at her with disgust and says, “Have you no shame? He loved you! But, I guess you don't know what love is seeing as you're a demon from hell!”
 
 
Meanwhile, in Davis's bedroom; Davis could only think of evil, negative ideals, and the fact he was listening to Alice in Chains didn't help matters.
 
 
He proceeded to play the title track from the album dirt, and began to sing the lyrics, “One who doesn't care, is one who shouldn't be” “I've tried to hide myself from what is wrong for me.” He then proceeded to fall into a deep and powerful sleep…
 
 
Where am I?” Davis asks.
 
 
You are where things go when they want to disappear.” A mysterious voice says.
 
 
Who are you?” Davis asks.
 
 
I am one who knows what it's like to be dealt a cruel hand, my name is Mephistomon, and I am at your service.” A digimon says, as he steps out of the shadows.
 
 
Well, Mephistomon, I don't know what to do, most of my so-called friends think I'm worthless, and the woman that I love not only hates me but is sleeping with my most hated rival, Takeru Takaishi. I don't have a reason to live anymore…” Davis says.
 
 
Oh yes you do, this pendant will clear things up for you.” Mephistomon says to him, and proceeds to hand him a tag and crest.
 
 
What is this?” Davis asks.
 
 
It is the crest of darkness; once you put it around your neck all will become clear.” Mephistomon replies.
 
 
Uh…alright…” Davis says cautiously as he proceeds to take the tag and crest from Mephistomon and put it around his neck.
 
 
Suddenly he was infused with a tremendous amount of negative energy, causing him to scream in pain.
 
 
When he had calmed down he looked at Mephistomon and says in a husky voice, “I now know what I must do…I must destroy the digidestined!”
 
 
Good, now hop to it!” Was all Mephistomon could say before Davis woke up in his bedroom.
 
 
Inside Davis's head Mephistomon was saying, “I have armed you with the dark digivice, and powers beyond your wildest dreams, all you have to do is think of it and it will be done.”
 
 
Meanwhile, Sora was running full-out to stop Davis from doing something that he would definitely regret, and something that would break her heart…that is until she got a phone call from Izzy saying to come to the computer lab, it's a disaster!
 
 
Authors note: Bum-Bum-Bum. Cliffhanger, eh? Well, looks like Davis is going to try and get payback. Why is Sora so upset about this thing with Davis? Well, I guess you'll have to find out next chapter. Until then, please read and review. Thanks, and this is the Don Of Daiora, Gabriel769, signing out.