Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Destiny of One ❯ Welcoming Davis; Prince of Digi-Darkness! ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Digimon
 
 
As Sora rushed back to the computer lab, she was met by all of the other Digidestined. Including Mimi, whom had moved back from America to finish High School.
 
 
"What's up Izzy? By the way, where's Davis?" Tai asks, fielding a few questions of his own.
 
 
T.K. and Kari proceed to mumble something...
 
 
"What was that?" Tai asks with an eyebrow raised suspiciously.
 
 
"He Quit Tai!" Kari screams, then bursts into tears.
 
 
Most of the Digidestined knew what must have upset Davis, Kari had plazed with his emotions one time too many. Even Tai, who loves his sister very much, had to agree with the others, she had taken it too far. But knowing Davis, he would work these problems out and be back to his self. So, they just let it go... wel, everzone, but Tai...
 
 
"He what?!" Tai exclaims.
 
 
"You heard her, Tai, he quit..." T.K. says quietly, showing Tai the goggles he had given Davis when he made him leader.
 
 
Izzy interupts by saying, "Can we focus on the task at hand here?"
 
 
"Uh... Yeah, right... Izzy, what is it?"
 
 
"There appears to be a massive swell of negative energy... right here." Izzy says, pointing to a point on the Digital World's map.
 
 
Izzy then continued, "And from the looks of it, this force is stronger than anything we have ever faced, and getting stronger!"
 
 
"Well, we had better hurry before it destroys the whole Digital World! Ken do your stuff!" Tai says.
 
 
"Digiport open!" Ken shouts, when they had gotten there, Ken kept thinking, Davis, I hope you're okay, brother...
 
 
VeeMon then looks at Ken and asks, "Do you think Davish is going to be okay?"
 
 
"I hope so." Ken replies.
 
 
Just then they heard the sound of a motorcycle heading their way, then finally, it stopped about fifteen feet away...
 
 
The figure riding the motorcycle got off and said, "Hello Digidestined fools, my name is Davis, and I will be your exicutioner."
 
 
Mimi, and especially Sora swooned at the sight of Davis, completely forgeting that he was going to kill them.
 
 
He had shoulder-length spiked jet-black spiked hair, a black trench coat, black tank-top, baggy black jeans, black combat boots, black rectangular lens sunglasses, and what really caught Sora's attention was the Tag and Crest he was wearing.
 
 
"Guys, something's not right..." Sora says.
 
 
"You're right Sora, Matt, you ready?" Tai says.
 
 
"One step ahead of you Tai" Matt says, smirking.
 
 
AguMon... GabuMon... Warp- DNA- Digivolve... to... OmniMon!
 
 
"Now Davis, if you drop your weapons, we'll take you back safely so that you can explain everything." Matt says.
 
 
"Alright... I'll drop my weapons..." Davis says giving a sigh of defeat, then smirks evilly and lets two BeelzeMon style guns drop into his hands.
 
 
"REVERSE DIGIVOLVE RAPID FIRE!" Davis exclaims, launching his attack, which OmniMon had barely managed to evade.
 
 
He then went for a counter-strike of his own, " SUPREME CANNON! TRANSCENDENT SWORD!"
 
 
"Davis, don't make me do this..." OmniMon Begs.
 
 
"You couldn't even do it, even if you wanted to..." Davis taunts, teleports, then reappears behind OmniMon, landing a kick right behind his head, knocking him towards the Digidestined...
 
 
But he sees that Sora is in front of all of them, he teleports in front of them and stops OmniMon from killing her.
 
 
OmniMon the De- Digivolved back into KoroMon and TsunoMon, and Davis looks at them and says, "Count your blessings Digifools, your days are numbered!" He then laughed maniacally, and teleported away.
 
 
Sora then bursts into tears, Tai puts a comforting arm around her and says, "It's alright Sora, we'll get the good ol' Davis back."
 
 
 
Sora then looks at him and says, "It's my fault Tai! If I had told him that I loved him sooner, this would've never happened!"
 
 
"You... In love with Davis?" Kari asks in shock.
 
 
"Yes Kari, will wonders ever seace, someone actually loves stupid ol' Davis, for who he is. I can't take this anymore, I've got to go home!" Sora exclaims.
 
 
Once Sora had left, Tai looks at his Sister and T.K. and says, "I never did hear the whole story as to why Davis quit..."
 
 
Once they had finished Tai proceeded to knock T.K.'s lights out, and looks at Matt and Kari and says, "Matt, when he comes too, tell him I'm going to have a long talk with his mom about this, and Kari, I will be talking to our parents about this as well."
 
 
A/N: Hey everyone, what can I say? I just don't like T.K. that much, and Kari about the same. I hope this chapter was good enough for you ( You know who you are : ) Anyway please R&R. Thanks. - Gabriel769