Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Weak and Powerless ❯ An Unexpected Emergency ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Warning: This is a story that involves yaoi relations, rape & child-abuse. If you can't handle any of that, then I advise you hit your back button quickly.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters mentioned, or Digimon in any way, shape or form. If I did, I wouldn't be asking my parents for Christmas money.

Author's Note: This is my first attempt at fan-fiction so please bear with me. Any comments & reviews would be appreciated. ^_~

//. . . .// - Dream sequence

`. . . .' - Thoughts

". . . ." - Speaking (I bet you didn't see that one coming!)

--------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------

+ An Unexpected Emergency +

//There he was, sitting at his desk. His raven-blue hair tumbled down his back, his brow furrowed in concentration. A beautiful sketch lay beneath his hands, done in black ink with obvious care. It was two boys, sitting on a queen-size bed, looking at each other with love and lust. One was the artist himself, the other…the wistful dreamer.//

"Good morning boys and girls! Welcome to your first day of summer vacation!" The loud voice jolted the dreaming seventeen year old out of bed. Sleep still in his eyes; he fumbled for the elusive snooze button. He found it soon enough, cutting off the DJ's obnoxious voice. Shaking his head wearily, he stood slowly. A cool breeze from the half-open window drifted over the naked brunette as he stretched his half-awake limbs.

Approaching the dresser with its photo-covered mirror, the boy smiled softly. His name was Kanbara Takuya, and his chocolate eyes roamed the photos for his favorite. He brushed his fingertips across the photo's cheek fondly before searching for boxers and a pair of shorts.

Blowing a kiss to the photo, Takuya went into the bathroom, ready for a shower. He paused in front of the mirror after turning on the water. His jagged brunette hair clung to his face and neck. Pushing it back with a sigh, he stepped into the shower, almost moaning as the icy water caressed his warm skin.

As the teen stepped out of the shower, his cell rang. He darted out of the bathroom, tripping over his own feet. He grabbed the cell as he fell, smiling as he read the display: Minamoto Kouji. Flipping open the phone, he said cheerfully, "Naked Takuya speaking from his bedroom floor."


Kouji laughed, "That's so wrong. . ." "You know you like it," the nude boy teased, sitting up. "That's not the point!" "Of course not. . .what's up?"

"Can I come over? Kouichi mentioned Junpei's coming over, and since it's their one year anniversary, I figured they'd like to be left alone," the taller boy of the pair explained.

"Sure. I've got the house to myself. Shinya's away at camp and the parents are on that cruise in the British Isles." Takuya was standing now, walking back to the bathroom for his clothes.

"Mmkay, be there soon." Kouji hung up, leaving Takuya to get dressed. He pulled his boxers and shorts on, rummaging for a comb. With his eyes closed, he attempted to detangle his hair. Moments passed and then a smooth hand relieved the brunette of the task. His koi carefully combed the jagged hair, the taller boy's lean body close to his own. Kouji put down the comb and kissed his koi's neck softly.

Takuya shivered, tilting his head back. Kouji's hands slid up the ex-goggled one's chest, rolling his nipples teasingly between his fingers. His koi's back arched as a moan escaped his lush lips. The taller of the two lifted his koi onto the counter with ease, resuming the teasing on his slender neck. Takuya tugged off Kouji's tank top with an impatient sigh. He ran his hands up the raven-haired beauty's chest slowly, lovingly.

As Kouji nibbled on Takuya's neck, the "victim" began to feel weak and slightly dizzy. He clung to his lover's pale arms as sweat began to shine upon his forehead. His slight frame swayed dangerously.

"Takuya?" Kouji asked, "What's the matter? Takuya? Takuya!" The boy in question slumped forward; his koi barely managed to catch him in time. He carried the feverish boy to his bed, lying him down carefully. Grabbing his cell, he dialed quickly, fueled by worry as Takuya began to mumble incoherently.

"Hello? Yes, I need an ambulance at the Kanbara residence right away!"