Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ What It Means To Love ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]


Chapter 1

Hey, it's Evilchild here again with another story! I can't stay with one story for long. If an idea pops into my head I have to write or it won't leave me be! I know I spelled ShadowSeripahmon, Sakkumon, and maybe Beowolfmon wrong. I just sounded them out and that's what came out. If anyone knows how to spell their names right please tell me and I'll gladly correct them. If they're wrong that is.

This story is a yaoi! A Kojiua( is that right????) I love this couple!! (Not more than Yamachi though!)They're soooo cute together!

Koji: We are. I thought so too.

Takuya: *blushes*

K: You're so cute when you blush.

T: You're too good to me.

K: I'm even better in bed so I've heard...*he wiggles his eyebrow suggestively*

T: *gasps and blushes a bright red* Koji!

EC: *rolls her eyes* Any wayz.... I gots to do the disclaimer. Would anyone of you like to do it for me? *she looks at Takuya*

T: Fine! Evilchild does not own Digimon or any of the characters. I'm glad she doesn't.

EC: And why's that?

K: Because you would have the show come on late night and the whole show would have nothing but me fucking Takuya's brains out!

T: Koji!!!!!!!!!!

EC: *mutters under her breath* That's what you want.

K: What?

EC: Nothing. Now... *Hears something in the back ground that sounded like someone moaning out Koji...* ... um... yeah.... disregarding that, continue on with the story!!







They didn't know how long they've been walking but it was starting to get cold. But Takuya pushed them on until they found some type of shelter. He knew they were tired so was he, he and the others just finished off Sakkumon and he just defeated Mercurymon and ShadowSeripahmon and he was dead tired. They had to find Koji on top of that. Takuya stopped short as a vision hit him.

They others stopped as Takuya stopped suddenly. "What is it Takuya?" Zoey asked.

"I.. just had a vision. It's going to snow soon. We need to find cover and fast."

"Right." They nodded and spirit evolved to cover more ground and quickly found a cave to reside in. They devolved and moved as far away from the entrance as they could to escape the cold to come. As they looked towards the exit they saw snowflakes fall softly to the forest floor.

"This is a strange place." Patamon said. "First it's all nice and warm then it's cold. How odd."

"I guess we'll be staying here for the night." Takuya sighed and sat down, "We'll have to look for Koji tomorrow. I just hope he's all right."

"He'll be fine until tomorrow. He's a big boy, he can take care of himself." J.P. said.

"Yeah." 'I hope he's all right. I'm starting to miss him already.' Yes, he, Takuya Kanbara, missed Koji of all people. But the fact was that he was madly in love with the blue haired boy. At first he thought he was just an arrogant, pompous bastard but now... he just thought he was a compassionate, and very complex person. Takuya would never tell him this though, he didn't know if Koji would reject him, he didn't seem gay nor did he act it in any type of way. He didn't want to risk the friendship it took him this long to make. He was happy with the way things were. He wished for more but that would never happen. So he just worked with what he had. 'Please be all right Koji.' Takuya sighed again and got ready to sleep.



Koji walked around in the forest as Beowolfmon, searching for Duskmon. 'I need to find out what Duskmon has in common with me so I can get back to my Takuya.' Yes, his Takuya. It was love at first sight. He was just drawn to the small brunette. He didn't know what it was about the boy. Yes, he was mean to him but it was only to keep himself from caring too much about him. So he pushed him away most of the times. But he couldn't help it. As much as he tried to convince himself it was just a crush and he'll get over it, he still loved him. He loved everything about him. The way he moved, the way he was like another big brother to Tommy, the way he was always happy and cheerful, the way he talked, the way his name rolled off his tongue... so beautifully... just everything. He loved him. He was crazy in love with him even if he tried to ignore it. It was bordering obsession. How he wished Takuya could be his but that would never happen. Takuya wasn't gay, and if he came out and told him he was in love with him he would just reject him. He'd learned the hard way it's best just to observe the thing of your obsession from a distance. But it was hard to do that when the thing of your obsession was always so close to you, so close you can basically smell him. Oh, how Takuya always had the faint smell of fresh roses around him. It was intoxicating. 'Stop thinking like that Koji!' he scolded himself. 'He's not yours. He belongs to no one.' He stopped walking and sighed to himself, 'Maybe I'll find Takuya and the others first and look for Duskmon later.' With that he turned left towards the faint smell of roses. 'He's near!' Beowolfmon took off running in the direction the smell of roses led him. 'I'm coming Takuya.'



Takuya sat up quickly and panted softly. 'Oh my God! I have got to stop thinking like that!' He moved around uncomfortably. 'Man... now I've got a hard-on! Damnit!!!!' He grunted and stood up to go relieve himself. The snow had stopped falling an hour ago and it wasn't even cold out. It was strangely warm. 'Patamon was right, this is a strange place.' He walked awhile away so no one could hear him. He sat down by a tree and unzipped his pants and took out his throbbing hardness and slowly started to stroke himself. He closed his eyes and moaned softly as he imagined Koji taking him slowly but quickly gaining speed. He pumped his length in time with the imaginary Koji's thrusts. "Ohhh.... Koji...."

Beowolfmon came to a stop as another smell invaded his senses. 'Takuya? He smells different... I've got to find out what's happening to him.' As he neared the cave the others where in, he smelled Takuya stronger than before. 'This way.' He went off in the direction Takuya went and slowed down when he heard the sounds of moaning. He walked slowly up to a tree as he saw Takuya. It seemed as if he was doing something to himself. He looked a little harder and noticed he was touching himself and he gasped as he heard Takuya moan out his name as he came. 'He was thinking of me? That can't be right. I'm just going to pretend I didn't see this.' As he went to turn around he heard the sounds of sobbing. He turned back around to see Takuya with his legs up to his chest and his head down and he was crying softly, he heard him saying something and he moved closer to hear.

"Why do I keep doing this to myself? He's never gonna love me like I love him. He hates me most of the time, why do I even like him?"

'Who is he talking about?'

"Koji, why do I torture myself to please you and you never notice nor care what I do for you."

'That's not true! I notice and care!'

"I might as well get back before someone wakes up and notices I'm gone." He got up slowly and put himself back in his pants and cleaned off his hands. Koji started to move back and stepped on a twig. 'Damnit!! Now he's going to find me!'

Takuya turned around towards the noise. "Who's there?!"

'Maybe if I reveal myself he'll run away.' Koji devolved and came out of hiding. "It's just me Takuya."

Takuya looked as if he was going to have a heart attack as he gasped in fear. "K..Koji! What are you doing here?!"

'Or maybe not.' "I was looking for you and the others. I found you so the others aren't far from here then."

"Are you just getting here?"

"No."

"Did you see anything?"

"Yes."

Takuya visibly stiffened. "How long have you been watching me?"

"Long enough. What was all that about Takuya?"

"Ummm.... Just your imagination?"

"I don't think so. I saw and heard you moaning out my name." he said as he walked towards Takuya.

"I..I.."

"And you were probably thinking of me as you came." He came closer until Takuya was pushed up against a tree and his face was close to his, their noses inches apart. He placed his hands on either side of his head and he smirked as he saw a deep red blush spread across his cheeks. "Weren't you?" he said softly against his lips.

"Uhh... N.." He was silenced effectively as Koji kissed him. Koji sucked Takuya's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Takuya opened his mouth and Koji happily slid his tongue out and tasted Takuya fully. Takuya moaned into Koji's mouth as his hands slid down his sides and stopped on his hips, massaging them lightly. Takuya was taken aback as Koji's kiss was turning more aggressive. He pulled back slightly and Takuya noticed that his eyes were a darker blue, close to black. "Umm.. Koji.. maybe we should be getting back now." He made a move to get away but Koji gripped his hips tightly. "Koji. That hurts. Let me go."

"I'm not letting you go anywhere, little Takuya, not until I'm finished with you." He wasn't about to let Takuya slip through his fingers. He was going to make Takuya his. Tonight. By any means necessary.

EC: I wrote this story close to 2:30 in the morning one day.

K: Who cares?!!!!!! What are you doing!!!!!! What are you going to make me do to him!!!!!!
EC: You'll have to find out....

T: I hope this isn't a death fic....

EC: Maybe... maybe not.... I'll let the reviewers decide your fate. I hope I don't have to kill you guys. I love you but if I have to kill you I will.

T and K: Please let us live. No death fic. She means what she says!

Please R&R! TTFN! ^_^*