Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ What Love ❯ Expressed Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
What Love

Chapter 1: Expressed Love

Disclaimer: The characters aren't mine. I wish they were... I'd play with the boys all day long!! *giggles*
Author's note: This isn't suited for the younger set (thus the rating) but most of you probably don't care, so... Whatever! I know I never did... ^_^ I tried to go for the "Traditional Japanese bathroom" in this fic, just to warn you; Some of what they're doing may sound unusual to those of you who haven't been educated on the Japanese style home. Thought I'd warn you. Oh yeah, and a Yukata is like a kimono, only made of cotton, for wearing during the warmer months.
~DemonCatBeastie

When Ken entered his dark room that night, the last thing he expected was to see Yolei waiting for him. She sat next to his open window, staring out at the moon hanging by a star in the sky, shining in her eyes.
The first thing he noticed was that she wasn't wearing her usual hair kerchief. Her purple locks hung free around her face and sliding down her back. As his eyes followed the flow of the strands, he realized she'd changed clothes, too. A light, barely there T-shirt offered little protection from the night air, and- to his surprise- Ken could see a black bra through it. Nor wearing her usual pants: She'd changed into small shorts that exposed almost everything but the basics. Needless to say, the outfit left little to the imagination.
She turned when she heard the door close, and smiled to see him.
"Ken! You're home!" She said, trying to keep her voice at a whisper.
"Y-yes... How'd you get in? What're you doing here?" He asked, still confused.
Yolei's expression changed from one of joy to sadness. "Aren't you happy to see me? I thought you'd like to come home to a beautiful girl sitting in your room waiting for you..."
"Oh, that's not what I meant!" he replied frantically, almost forgetting to control the level of his voice. "I was just surprised. I don't want such a pretty thing to get in trouble for my sake." He smiled gently at her, hoping his smooth words would score some points.
It did. She smiled happily at him again. "Really? I'm so glad!" She stood, and he walked towards her. The two embraced each other in the middle of the room, Yolei resting her head on Ken's chest as he stroked her hair. Her smooth hair and the slippery shirt slid underneath his hands, and he felt her shiver under his touch.
"Oh, Ken... I missed you so much... I don't see enough of you, you know that?" Her tone was almost reprimanding, but so weakened was she by his gentle touch that it came off as just passing information. She sighed. "Oh well... I'm here now, and you're here with me. Oh yeah..." She looked up at him. "I kinda wrinkled your sheets..."
He looked at his bed. There were wrinkles in the shape of a human body creasing the blanket.
"I sorta took a nap earlier."
Ken blinked in surprise. "How long have you been waiting here?"
"Oh, only about an hour and a half..."
"I'm sorry! I knew I should've been home earlier-"
"Don't worry about it," She said, shaking her head and smiling at him. "I was fine. I was just happy to be in your room. It smells like you in here. That's actually why I fell asleep, partly. Your pillow and blankets smelled so good!"
He chuckled at her, patting her head and ruffling her hair a little.
"But..."
"But what?"
"...I kinda need to go to the bathroom..."
"All right," he said, "Just give me a moment."
Ken went to the door, and listened for his parents. Silence reigned in the apartment; They must've gone to bed already. He waved Yolei over, checked again, and rushed her to the bathroom.
He stood in the bathing half of the bathroom- separated by a sliding door, for privacy-, waiting and trying not to listen. When he heard the movement of fabric over skin and the toilet flush, he opened the sliding door.
Yolei stood there, looking at him expectantly. He smiled at her, looking at her in better lighting than the moon.
{Does her skirt seem... shorter?} he wondered, eyeing her waist and thighs. He noticed, in his peripheral vision, that Yolei had started to blush.
That's when he noticed her skirt was laying on the floor, bunched up. She was standing there in her panties, waiting for him to say something.
His eyes widened, expressing his surprise at her sudden forwardness. They'd been an item for several months; it shouldn't seem that strange that she wanted to kick it up a notch. It didn't mean, however, that he wouldn't be alarmed.
Yolei stepped up to him, leaning against him, pressing into his body. Ken became aware of the hard-on growing in his pants, first at seeing Yolei in her underwear and again at having her press against him in such a provocative way. Tentatively, he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close.
Yolei fingered the buttons of his shirt, undoing them one by one. He could feel her fingers working their way up his chest, and, when the last one came undone, peeling the shirt off his shoulders, revealing his bare chest. The thin shirt she wore brushed against him, causing him to goosebump from the feeling.
"I think," Yolei began, steering him back into the bathing area and sliding the door shut behind them, "We should have a good wash..."
Ken nodded dumbly, bewildered by this sudden, aggressively sexual side Yolei was exposing.
Yolei unzipped his pants, pulling them down around his ankles. "Finish undressing yourself," she said gently. "You're still too overdressed for getting all washed up." She turned away from him, removing her panties, then her shirt, and finally, her bra. She proceeded to the shower nozzle, turning on the water and adjusting the temperature. When she'd decided on the right heat, she turned back to Ken.
He stood, blushing, his clothes folded in a neat pile on top of Yolei's, hands folded over his manhood. It wasn't hiding much. Yolei winked at him.
"You're a big boy!" She said, grinning. "Now come here and let me wash you."
maintaining his nervous silence, he obeyed her demand. As he sat down on the small stool, she dumped a bucket of warm water over his head, drenching him. A moment later, he felt her deft fingers rubbing shampoo into his hair, working up a lather.
"Ken, your hair is wonderful! How do you keep it in such good condition?" Yolei gushed.
"I guess it's all just a matter of caring for it properly," he said softly, smiling. His hair was his pride and joy. "Maybe it's natural."
"Ooh, I'm so jealous!" She exclaimed, giving him a quick squeeze. He blushed deeper as her breasts pressed into his back. He chuckled shyly in response, lost for words.
She emptied another bucket full of water over Ken's head, rinsing his hair of the suds. Reflexively, he ran his hair back with his hands, wiping water out of his eyes. As he blinked, he noticed Yolei reaching for the soap and a sponge.
"Hold still!" she chirped, soaping up the sponge. "It's time for Ken to get a good scrubbing!"
Ken blanched. {Yolei... washing my back?} He blinked in alarm. {Not only my back, but everything?} He glanced downward. If she hadn't noticed his boner yet, she'd have no choice then.
Before he could protest, though, Yolei had started rubbing his back with a soapy hand and sponge. He couldn't help but relax into the feeling of his tensions being worked out of him by her firm touch.
He sighed contentedly, leaning forward to rest his elbows on his knees and let his head sag down on his shoulders. His eyes closed slowly, and he relaxed.
Yolei was noticing this. She soaked it in right up until he was blissfully unaware of her presence beyond her hands on his skin. With one hand, she kept rubbing, while the other set down the sponge, and carefully began to massage it's way around to the front. She rubbed his chest, slowly pulling him back until he was resting against her breasts, head lolled back in disconcern. Yolei's eyes trailed over his chest, riding every rib and over each abdominal muscle, until finding her final target. His manhood stood tall and proud, swelling and hot with blood. She bit back her longing and worked slowly down towards it, fingers lingering over every rise and fall of skin, relishing in the feeling of Ken's body at her mercy.
Unable to hold back any more, she reached out with amazing speed, took his length in her hand, and moved over it gently. Ken gasped, back arching and whole body jerking in surprise and pleasure. It thrilled her to hear him cry out faintly from the feeling, warmed her to know it was because of her that he did. She bent her head down and kissed him, moving her hand over his shaft again.
Ken could taste salt on her lips and something that was purely Yolei intermingling, but it was all dashed aside by the shockwaves she was sending to him. Her hand slid over his member, massaged his inner thighs, toying with his balls, and back up his shaft again. He could feel a breast pressing into his shoulder, getting soapy from all the moving around.
He broke the kiss, unable to concentrate on two things at once any more. The pleasure ripped through him, pulsating up and down on his penis, and it was all he could do to keep from crying out. He felt something inside him snap, and with it, he orgasmed, Yolei still pumping her hand fast.
When he opened his eyes, Ken was laying on the floor of the shower, Yolei half under him. He couldn't remember when, but the stool had been moved from underneath him- probably by Yolei, so he could be more comfortable.
Yolei turned the water on again, rinsing herself and Ken off. Ken stood after a moment- a little awkwardly- and took the nozzle from her while she pulled the cover off the bath tub and settled in.
"Don't you want to rinse your hair?" he asked quietly, hoping their activities hadn't woken their parents up.
She shook her head. "Actually, I bathed before I came over." She winked at his stunned expression.
Shortly, Ken joined her in the tub. She scooted closer to him, using his shoulder as a pillow. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer. His fingers brushed over her breast, and he heard her suppress a short, quick gasp.
"Hm? What?" he asked, pretending to be clueless.
"Sorry," she said, "Your fingers just sorta surprised me."
"What, this?" He used his other hands to slide his fingers over her breast, and this time she made a mewing noise from the pleasure, body moving into the sensation.
Boldened by her reaction, he teased her nipple. It hardened under his finger, and she choked back a cry, cheeks flushing pink.
Ken removed his arm from around her shoulders, letting her lean up against the side of the bathtub, flicking at her nipple, then pinching and tugging a little. She squirmed, enjoying it more than she could contain. Another mewing noise emitted from Yolei's throat, and Ken could tell it was all she could do to keep from crying out. He hesitated a moment, toying with her nipple contemplatively, then leaned forward and put his mouth down over the other one.
As his lips brushed it, she gasped, and he felt her whole body go rigid under him. He licked over the surface, then suckled on her, causing her to arch forward into the feeling. He let his free hand roam over her body, running down her side to her waist, carressing her thigh. He traced his finger tips down to her knee, then back up the inside, not daring enough yet touch her most private of places.
It wasn't long before she began to beg him quietly.
"Oh please... Ken... Mh... Touch me down there... please... Oh god, it just feels so good..."
The boy genius suddenly got a brilliant idea.
He released her chest. She opened her eyes, dismay etching itself on her features, but he smiled, kissing her gently, and said, "Hold still." She did, closing her eyes again, and Ken took a deep breath and submerged himself.
He felt around for her thighs, running his fingers along the insides to tease them apart, then moved his head in between them. He rested his chin on the bottom of the tub, and blew out a trickle of bubbles onto her pussy.
He felt her hips buck, and the water around him swished as her body reacted. Blowing out the rest of the bubbles on her, he resurface to see her, head lolling over the side of the tub, breathing in short, quick breaths.
Ken leaned forward on her. "Let's get out of the bathroom," he whispered in her ear. She nodded, and he moved back so she could stand.
Ken pulled on a yukata, and handed a spare to Yolei as they got out. They rushed out of the bathroom, Ken barely remembering to pull the cover back on the tub, and closed his bedroom door quickly behind them.
Ken tackled Yolei to the bed as she turned to face him, landed on top of her, kissing her neck and trailing down to her waist, pulling the yukata open as he went. She stroked his hair, breathing irregularly, twitching every now and then as he kissed a sensitive spot. As he kissed her thighs, they spread instintively. He smiled to himself at her reaction.
Yolei took in a sharp breath of air when, suddenly, she felt something flick across her slit. Ken was teasing her with his tongue, sliding it up and down over her, darting the tip of it inside, then slipping back upwards over her clitoris. Tears of pleasure rose to her eyes, gathering in the corners. Her knees bent, allowing her to plant her feet down on the bed.
Not satisfied with simply teasing her, Ken slid his tongue into her cunt, relishing in the taste of her juices. She'd been eating her fruits; she tasted faintly of sweet apples and pears.
Yolei's hips convulsed, and she cried out softly, one hand gripping the blanket and the other unconsciously teasing her own breast, then sliding down her stomach to rest on Ken's head. He began to pump into her with his tongue, resting a hand on her pussy and stomach so his thumb could tease her clit.
She began to breath heavily, muscles spasming throughout her body. She could feel him moving faster, causing her body to react. Her juices mixed with his as he continued to lap at her, soaking her inner thighs.
Yolei reached above her with her free hand, grabbed a pillow, and placed it over her mouth, hoping to smother her impending cry. Her body tightened, and she let out a noise caught between a scream and a gasp into the pillow. She felt her honey running down her ass, and wondered how much of a mess Ken's bed would be after this.
Ken licked her thighs and pussy clean, then crawled up so he was laying half next to, half on top of the naked girl. He kissed her gently on the cheek, watching in almost- amusement as she tried to catch her breath.
He didn't know when he fell asleep, but the alarm woke him the next morning for school. Yolei was gone.
{She must've gone home in the night,} he thought. {I wonder why she didn't wake me up?...}
He wandered into the bathroom. She'd remembered to grab her clothes, and left the yukata folded near the sink.
"I'll catch her after school today," he thought, and continued to get ready for school.
*
The school day passed quickly, and before he knew it, he was on his way to meet Yolei. As he waited outside the school, Davis ran out.
"Hey, Ken!" he cried. "You remembered!"
'Remembered what?' he almost asked, then realized: He'd promised Davis he'd hang out with him after school that day. He needed help with math, and had just bought a new video game he wanted to show off. "Yep! I remembered!" Ken called back, cursing himself for not really remembering. He'd just have to see Yolei later.
They walked back to Davis's apartment, chatting amiably about their days. As they walked in the door, Davis asked, "So how're things going with you and Yolei?"
"Great!" Ken said enthusiastically. "We had some real fun last night..."
"Did you do 'it'?" Davis asked, surprised.
{Why does he look so alarmed?} Ken thought. He brushed it off, and said, "No, not yet, but we were pretty physical..." He winked at his friend. Davis smiled distractedly at him.
A few moments passed in silence as Davis fumbled with his game system. When he turned back to Ken, his eyes were tearful.
"I can't keep it back any more," Davis muttered. "Ken, please, don't go any further with her!"
"What? Why?" Ken asked, alarmed.
"Because..." Davis closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and looked up at his friend, expression pleading. Tears were gathering, though he was trying to hide it. "Because I think I'm in love with you!"
*END CHAPTER*

NEXT CHAPTER:
Davis has confessed his love for Ken! What's going to happen? Will Ken share a few surprises of his own?
...Seeing as this is rated NC17, what do you think? Honestly, now?

Author's note: Hope you enjoyed it! This story is hopefully going to have a little something for both the straight and the gay, just to warn you; If you want don't want to see that, wait until the final chapter is posted (Three-ish more to go! ^_^**)
Thanks to those who review! Questions, Comments, Flames accepted. Posters and plushies are always good, too. Coca Cola is always welcome. If you want to give roses, please don't throw them, or at least de-thorn them first. Money is appreciated. ^_^^_^^_~
~DemonCatBeastie