Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ What's the use ❯ Fight's Galore ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Couple: WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW/DAVIS, MATT/?OR?

Warnnings: RAPE, MILD CURSING, YAOI (AS IN 2 GUYS KISSING AND STUFF) SO IF YA DON'T LIKE DON'T READ JUST PUSH THE BACK BUTTON ON YOUR SCREEN (FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS IT'S THE LITTLE ARROW THING AT THE TOP OF YOUR SCREEN O.K.) SO PUSH THAT IF YA DON'T WAN'T TO READ THIS FIC CAUSE I WILL USE YOUR FLAMES AS FIRE TO HEAT MY MARSHMELLOWS O.K.! WELL I'MA STOP BABBLEING SO YA'LL CAN READ THE FIC.

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN DIGIMON OR ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS FIC! Except...maybe...the fic itself. Cause if I did, I would have a manshion with all kinds of servants and...I'm babbleing again aren't I, well then on with the story...


"TALKING"

'THINKING AND CERTAIN COMMENTS'



"WHAT'S THE USE"
By:ICYSTORM
Ch.1:Fight's Galore
--------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a day like any other. Tai was with Ken working on some moves to use in him and Davis's soccer game next week (Davis and Ken were switched to the same team). Mimi and Sora were with Yolei and Kari shopping (Mimi dragged them with her). Izzy, Joe, and Cody were at Izzy's house (they were doing their homework over the weekend like they always do). Matt was with T.K. and Willice showing them how to play the guitar ( they were thinking about starting there own band).


Finally Davis was at home with his dad. His dad wanted to talk to him. They were each sitting in a chair in the dinning room. "Davis, where have you been going with your firends after school, and don't lie, you know what will happen if you do?" His father asked. "Nowhere." he replied. That was a mistake, a BIG mistake. His father got up out of his seat and slaped him across the face so hard that Davis went flying out of his chair and landed 7ft away from it . "STOP LYING TO ME, NOW TELL ME WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN GOING!" Davis got up and ran for his room. His dad was surprisingly fast...but Davis was faster. He got to his room and closed the door. His dad tried to get in but unfortunatley...it was locked.


"OPEN THIS DOOR!! OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW!!! Fine but you better not come out of there any time soon."...and he didn't. Davis didn't come out of his room for over a week. He didn't eat or sleep, he just sat in his room thinking about what would happen if he came out. He thought that his father would kill him...literally.


When he did come out Monday, his father told him to go to school and they would talk later. 'Yeah what he really means is fight later.' When he was on his way to school, his firends asked if he was alright. Tai being the first one. "Hey Davis are you alright. You don't look so good." Tai asked. A muffled "Yeah" was his answer. All day in school his firends asked him if he was alright, and all they got in return was a muffled "Yeah" or "Leave me alone", so they gave up. Tai on the other hand didn't. He evan went and followed Davis home untill he was at the entrance to Davis's apartment. Davis couldn't take it anymore and he cracked.


"WOULD YOU LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY!! I DON'T SEE WHY YOU WOULD GO TO SUCH GREAT LENGHTS TO SEE IF I'M ALRIGHT! I TOLD YOU I'M FINE SO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!"


Davis went up to the door, went inside and slamed the door in Tai's face when he tried to follow him. "Man who put a bee in his undies." (A/N: Sorry but I always wanted to use that line.^_~) Tai decided that he would try tomorrow. He left for home in hopes that Davis would come around eventually, but that seemed highly unlikly.


Meanwhile Davis had to face his father...


---------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Well that's the first chap. I'm not sure if that would be counted as a cliffhanger but you say in a review k? ^^U Well I would really appriciate the reviews, since this is my first fic, flame or not. Can anyone guess who Davis is paired with. If you get it right you get a prize. I...what...NO PRIZE!...uhhh... what was I saying again...oh yes the prize. I was going to...<_< >_>...uhhh...TELL EVERYBODY YOU GOT IT RIGHT! YEAH THAT'S IT!! ^_^U I promise to make the next ch. longer.

BY THE WAY, who should Matt be with. I've narrowed it down to Jun or my sisters OC. DON'T TELL ME UNTILL YOU SEE MY SISTERS OC!! She'll be in the next ch. so just wait k? REVIEW!


BYE-Q!! ^_~! (I DON'T OWN HAMTARO! -_-U)