Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ What's Wrong With Being a Blonde? ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
I decided to put it into chapters, meaning I'm developing a plot. 0_o Well, guess I'll have to make up a new name to the story ... ah, whatever. I don't wanna.
It's still Taito, though there isn't much in that chapter.. None, actually. Only thoughts. Important thoughts, dammit, read!
Disclaimer is I LOVE YAMATO but it's not mutual since I set him up with Tai.. or whoever. I don't own Digimon. God, am I already tired of repeating it...
Now remember a guy from the club? He's back!
What's Wrong With Being A Blonde?
Chapter 2

(Yamato's POV)

Stupid Tai! Stupid, stupid, stupid...
Yamato smacked his fist into the wall. Oh, Tai, why can't we just stay friends... No, you had to fall in love with me. On the other hand, I hope it's just lust. It will pass and everything goes back to normal.
Yamato pressed his palm to his lips. He kissed me... Stupid romance-stuffed Tai. But I can't deny I wanted it -
The phone rang a bit too loudly for Yamato's nerves. He jumped up. The blonde snapped out of it and picked up the receiver.
"Hello. Yamato?"
"Ren?!" Yamato said, fighting for breath. His vision doubled for a second.
"What's wrong, Yamato?" said the voice that sounded full of concern.
Yamato's face became white. He was so scared, but he had to pull himself together. No, there is no way I'm gonna tell him what happened, not to Ren, please, God, not to Ren... He must never learn about it...
"I'm OK... How're you?"
"Is your friend gone already?" Ren asked casually.
"S-sure. He just called to say hi.." Yamato frantically tried to make up a story that would sound true to Ren.
"Whatever. How about a date, Yamato?" Ren grew serious.
Yamato swallowed, "Sure. I'm free for tonight."
"Oh good. Then, meet you at the usual place," Ren said with relief. "Love you, Yamato."
"Love you too." Yamato put the receiver down. Tai had no idea what he was getting himself into...Yamato had better do something about that quick.
So, what was wrong with being a blonde? Well, you can get yourself picked out by people you have no interest in..
It was my own fault anyway... Yamato admitted. He threw himself down on the sofa and tried not to think about it. But it was all there... Taichi has no idea.
His staying at his grandma... A little village... A school in 30 minutes by train... Ren.
Ren went to high school. It was the only one in the provincial town and the same to junior high that Yamato attended. It was he who found out Yamato's musical talent... invited him to his band... found him a music teacher so that Yamato could learn to play guitar. Ren always knew what to talk about with him and suddenly he wasn't a stranger anymore. Yamato wondered sometimes how Ren happened to know everything about him, about his brother and parents.. One day Ren appeared at his grandma's house. Then it started to get regular. Then... he gave a whole load of reasons to make Yamato stay behind for band practice.. until one evening Yamato was late for the last train..
And Ren was the only reason Yamato had to stay at grandma's for Christmas and never got to see Takeru and his friends that year, because Ren needed him for the school gig.
And Yamato suspected NOTHING!
So, as the train was gone... Ren who was seeing Yamato to the station, suggested he could stay over at his house.
Yamato had no choice. It was a skillful trap. Then... Ren took him to his house. It was a great mansion, spacious, three floors high, with an inner garden, and too rich for common people.
"How does your father manage to keep such a house and so many people in it?" Yamato asked in awe.
"He happens to be a big-time yakuza in Tokyo," Ren replied carelessly. "And I'm his only son."
Yamato turned to run away but like it was stated above, he was trapped.
And Ren happened to be gay.
"You're very cute, Yamato," Ren said. Yamato looked at the black-haired boy in puzzlement.
"Don't call me that," he said.
"But I want to." Ren leant in and kissed him on lips.
Yamato pushed him away.
"Yamato... let me get this straight," said the black-haired teen. "You're stuck in MY school, you're practicing with MY band, and you practically live in MY town... Be clever for a change."
"I'm not gay!" Yamato tried to wriggle away from his arms. He knew that Ren talked sense. He wasn't blonde enough to miss the bodyguard with a huge gun outside Ren's room.
"I'm not pushing you, Yamato. I think you're cute enough to be my boyfriend." Ren explained. "But I won't insist on anything. Maybe, you'll change your mind. Maybe you'll like it."
Yamato stood still. "No sex?" he ventured his guess.
Ren laughed softly. "No.. only if you ask."
"OK."
What other choice he had?!
When Yamato decided to move to Tokyo again, since his grandma was OK, Ren went with him. He said he had a business to run and his father wanted to see if he was worthy.
"You don't have to tell my father you're my boyfriend, Yamato," Ren said. "He doesn't really approve of my orientation. But he hates to see me hurt," he added as an after-thought.
"Are you jealous?" Yamato smiled.
"Should I?"
It was something Yamato decided to never joke about. The way he said it...
"I hate to be cheated on." Ren made himself quite clear.
Tai.

A\N Cool... done. *takes a long breath* Next chapter? Only if you're interested and if only it interests me.. Yeah, being mean is my greatest pleasure in life.. Only look at what I've done to Yama. *tears roll down her cheeks* But it was his fault for being so cute!
yakuza - a criminal