Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ When Light Goes Dark ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~Last time On digimon: Digitial Monsters, Kari was--

*stops the scene*

DaiKari: WHAT THE---?

Kari: Meheheh.

DaiKari: I'm the author you cant kill me. I can control you. Watch.

*I make Kari and Davis Kiss*

DaiKari: told ya.

Kari: That was just a conenidence.

DaiKari: RIGGGGHHHTTTT. *READ 'TKARI REVENGE' If you don't know what I'm Talking about*

Kari: better.

~fic resumes~

Thanks. Kari was on an injury spree by using her powers on her fellow Partners. Who will her Next Target Be? The suspense will end here. Here's Part three of.. You know the title.~~

Authors Note: All the DD have their digimon with them and cannot stop Kari from reaking TOTAL HAVOK on the Digital World. So Far, All of them have failed. Thanks for pointing this out Reader.

DAY 3

Kari was walking with her digimon companion along the Digital World. She had MINORLY injured Cody, Yolei, and Ken along with their digimon partners. She is still looking for her next target. So she decides to take a break while searching for him.

Kari: Some fish Gato?

Gatomon: Sure. I'm so hungry I can Eat a whamon.

*whamon appears*

Whamon: WHAT!?!

Kari: It's Just a human phrase. Don't worry.

Whamon: Ok. I'll back to eating some more fish.

Gatomon: WAIT!

Whamon: What?

Gatomon: Leave some fish for us!

Whamon: Alright.

*Whamon Dissappears*

Kari: You don't want him to eat all the Fish?

Gatomon: Right. So let's fish!

*suddenly some fish appears in front of the duo, cooked*

Kari: What the----

Gato: LUNCH TIME!!

Kari: Let's eat!

*Fast forward 15 minutes*

Kari: More stalking?

Gatomon: Right.

*As Kari and Gatomon walk around the Digiworld looking for her next targets.*

Kari: Ha! Tk and Patamon! Our next target. MEHEHEHEH! Let go Gatomon.

Gatomon: Right.

*Fast forward about ten minutes*

TK: This is the life eh, patamon?

Patamon: Right.

*Tk suddenly sees Kari*

TK: AHH! Kari you scar--

*Before Tk and finish his sentence...*

~Fic Stops~

Author: AGAIN?!?

Kari: WHAT AM I DOING!?!

Author: Remember, I can control you my muse.

Kari: Right. Carry on and resume.

~Fic continues!~

*Kari got Tk in a combo attacks that were like a Crimson Lighting and a chokehold, then Gatomon got Patamon with her lighting paw attack, leaving both uncouncious.* (A/N: OWIE! HOSPITIAL TRIP!)

Kari: TOO EASY! Let's see... My brother and Sora are next. Great. Why would I attack my own brother?? Oh, this Author controls my every move and I cannot fight it. Yeesh. *singing* I'm off to kill the hayhead I call a brother... *stops singing*

Gatomon: Why would you Kill your brother, Tai?

Kari: I have to, because he's a----

Author's Note: MEHEHEHEH! ANOTHER cliffhanger for you. What Is tai, according to Kari and Gatomon and to thier POV's? Will Kari ever stop injuring people? Will Kari be stopped? All these questions and more will be answered on the next episode of Digimon: Digital Monsters!

~~~~~DAIKARI~~~~~~