Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ When Light Goes Dark ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~~Last time on Digimon: Digital Monsters, Kari had just injured TK. Yes, If you're wondering IT'S A DAIKARI! Wrap-up of the last chapter:

Gatomon: Why would you Kill your brother, Tai?

Kari: I have to, because he's a----.

Author's Note: I still want to thank Jimbo Jones (NO, NOT THE SIMPSONS ONE!) for pointing out why she would be after her own brother. Like I said, She fell in the dark ocean, along with gatomon, infecting them that the only way to save her is a special person close to her heart. (NOT TK!) Until she finds that person, she will go on continuing injuring her friends and other DD's from S02. Here's the next chapter. HAPPY READING! ^_^~~

Kari: I have to gatomon, he's a baka, hayhead, he's full of baloney. Any more reasons?

Gatomon: Nope. To tai we go!

*Fast forward five minutes*

Tai: This is the life, eh, Sora?

Sora: yep.

*They embrace in a kiss*

*Kari and Gatomon Appear before the two*

Kari: EWWW!!

Gatomon: DISCUSTING!

Kari: Let's finish this job. CRIMSON LIGHTING!

*yet again, the two lovebirds and their digimon get stuck by the attack and they lie in the grass, in each others arms, uncounsious*

Kari: Not a good fight. Now it's Matt's and Mimi's turn. Let's go Gatomon.

Gatomon: Right.

*cut to a walking Kari and Gatomon*

Kari *singing*: Woke up the morning, Had an urge to kill, Since I fell in the Dark Ocean, I still have that feeling! OWW! I realize, theres only one, Only one person who can save me.

Gatomon *singing*: I have the same felling, as my partner, Got to injure the next people who cross our paths. Only One mon can save me. OWW! Still Have that urgeeeee!

*Kari and Gatomon blush*

Kari: Your quite the singer.

Gatomon: You have the vocals.

Kari: Enough of this. To Matt we go!

*cut ahead three minutes*

Matt: My mimi!

Mimi: My Yama!

Author: MAMA MEIA! (A/N: Coundn't help myself)

(A/N: Here we go, ANOTHER, YES, ANOTHER Lime scene)

Matt (between kisses): Mimi, your the one for me! *smooch!*

Mimi (again, between kissing): Yama, I fell the same for you. Could you be my---

~fic stops~

Author: What in the digiworld???

Kari: You want ME to injure these people until The one person who can save me appears?

Author: Game, Set, Match. (translation: Right)

Kari: Carry on.

~Fic resumes~

Mimi: Could you be my-?

Matt: *puts finger on her lips* Yes. I will be happy to have a girlfriend like you.

*The two Kiss again*

Kari: HOLD IT! CRIMSON LIGHTING!

*Both of them, along with their Digimon are fallen uncounsious underneath a cherry tree*

Kari: One more to go. You know who I mean Gatomon, readers and Author.

Author: Butt out Kari.

*A Goat Appears and rams Kari in the butt*

Author: MUAHAHAHHAHA! XD! Ill stop laughing!

*Fic resumes again*

Authors Last note for this chapter: AHHHHH! She has successfully injured the rest of the DD except for one. Will she succeed? Will she become Good again? Will This be a DaiKari and a Veegato? Stay tuned for the next episode of digimon: digital monsters!

(A/N: YES!!! I'M DONE! For Chapter five, I want ten reviews or close to it! Also review when things go wrong!