Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Ultimate Threat ❯ Janeba’s idea. ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 4: Janeba's idea.

Janeba and all the others were transported to the real World. The other kids went home but Sora was meant to be staying with Janeba for a month because her mother was away.

Janeba: Are you sure you're O.K?

Sora: I'm fine

Janeba: You lie here for awhile and rest, I'll be back soon with some band-aids, O.K.

Sora: You're like my mother

Janeba: Sorry, I just can't stand my best friend hurt like that.

Sora: It's O.K.

The door opens.

Akira: Hey Sora.

Sora: Hi.

Akira: Janeba, can I speak with you for a sec?

Janeba: Sure.

Janeba walks out the door still glancing at his best friend in bruises.

Akira: Janeba, about the plan you told me about, what is it?

Janeba: Well here we go, the plan is that we go to Bulla ask for the dragon Radar, search for the dragon balls, and....

Akira: yes...

Janeba: Wish back the dead Z fighters.

Akira: WHAT?!?! THAT'S YOUR PLAN.

Janeba: Well kind of.

Akira: Don't you remember! They gave us strict orders not to wish them back again!

Janeba: I know but if it's to protect the world....

Akira: What do mean protect the world?

Janeba: Oh....I forgot to tell you.

Akira: Continue...

Janeba: Well...

Janeba told Akira about Piedmon what will happen in five years time.

Akira: Now I understand.

Janeba: Do you think it's good?

Akira: Search for the Dragon Balls, wish back the dead Z fighters to protect Earth, train with them...

Janeba: And....

Akira: Sounds great.

Janeba: Good now if you mind I have to take care of Sora.

Akira: O.K, remember I'm her friend too to if she needs anything tell me O.K.

Janeba: Yeah got it.

Janeba walked into the kitchen and got some band-aids. He walked into the room and gave them to Sora.

Janeba: Anything else you need?

Sora: Not thanks I'm fine.

Sora looked up at him.

Sora: Thank you for saving me back there.

Janeba: No problem.

Sora: I thought I was going to die with him there.

Sora jumped to him and gave him a hug. She randomly started crying.

Janeba: What's wrong?

Sora: I don't know anyone besides my family that would ever do that for me.

Janeba turned around a hugged her.

Janeba: What are friends for?

It was at that moment that I realized my true feelings for Sora, all since 5 years ago did I only think of her as a great friend. But now I realized my true feelings for her. Her crest known as love shone through me and her beauty and care told me what to do.

Janeba put his hand softly in Sora's hair waved it back and kissed her softly on the lips.

The door than suddenly opened.

Akira: Wow, change the channel, CHANGE THE CHANNEL!

Janeba: Damn it Akira can't you leave us alone for a bit.

Akira: Sorry, but I come with news.

Janeba: Yes.

Akira: I called Bulla and she said e could hunt for the dragon balls next week.

Janeba: Great! But can you leave now.

Akira: Fine, if the two love birds want to kiss again be my guest.

Janeba fired a low energy beam shot at Akira. Yet he wanted it to be high.

Akira: Hey what was that for!?

Janeba: ........

Akira: Oh... LEAVING!

Akira zoomed out the door.

Janeba and Sora talked a little but didn't kiss knowing a beginning should just be a beginning.

Janeba: By the way where's Biyomon?

Sora: When you were out talking to Akira she got tired and fell asleep.

Janeba: That's what I'm going to do.

Sora gets of the bed and grabs her sleeping bag. She's about to lay it out when Janeba takes it from her and lays it out.

Sora: What are you doing laying out my sleeping bag?

Janeba: Because you're sleeping on the bed and I'm in the sleeping bag.

Sora: No it's O.K.

Janeba: Trust me; you've been through enough pain today.