Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Ultimate Threat ❯ A very digi trouble. ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 8: A very digi trouble.

Janeba flew through the breezing air while he held Sora's hand, the two love birds soared through the clouds and with the wind gleefully. They landed at the house laughing. They opened the house door and revealed all the digidestend, their Digimon, and the Z fighters.

Janeba: So what's happening?

Pan: Well I called you to come back because.....

Janeba: because....

Pan: We think the end of the world is coming quicker than we thought.

Agumon: Yeah, when I destroyed Puppetmon as Wargreymon I felt a power very strong.

Gabumon: And as I recall, when we sensed Biyomon during the battle of those creatures it was the same feeling.

Piccolo: I think that this destruction has to do with our world and the Digital World.

Matt: I think that's stupid.

Tai: I don't, I think it's a perfect theory

Everybody else agreed on the theory, Matt was the only loner.

(Authors note: I HATE MATT!!!! EXPECIALLY SOTARO!!!)

Matt: Fine I agree.

Piccolo: Tell me differences and similarities about our world and the digital world.

Izzy: Well, One Similarity is that they are the internet lines put together, and a difference is that a day in the Digital World is a minute in our world, an.....

Piccolo: THAT'S IT!!!

Everyone besides Piccolo: WHA?!?!

Piccolo: It's the fact he's using the Digital World to train because the time is faster!!

Izzy: PRODIGIOUS!!

Piccolo: What!

Izzy: If I can link my computer to the mainframe of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to the digital world, you guys including Digimon can have a years worth of training in a second!

Vegeta: Now that's what I need to defeat Janeba!

Janeba: Vegeta, you're completely stupid, I'll be training to!

Vegeta: .......

Izzy: But we have to take everyone here or....

Tai: Or....

Izzy: It will be so long we might forget who the people are.

Pan: Well we better get ready....

Goku: Pan...

Pan Yes grandpa

Goku: Can we bring some food.

All: Do'h.