Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wishing Well ❯ You kept asking for it... ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Wishing Well

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or Dragon Ball Z. Even my pants are on loan. Don't sue me.

Disclaimer: This is my first fic. Expect it to suck. Don't hurt me.

Legend: "…" = speech

'…' = thought

~~~ = beginning/ending of flashback

"Dammit, Gohan, I'm not a doll, so hit me!!"

"But Videl…."

"Hit me!"

Videl was not amused. Every since she'd started training with Gohan, he'd started treating her more and more like some fragile flower, too delicate to take a bruising. And that whole attitude was making her sick.

Especially since Videl wanted nothing more than to have Gohan hold her in a bruising embrace, crushing his lips against hers like a starving man, sucking her into his heat and passion…

'Where the hell did that come from?! Girl, you need to calm down and concentrate on training with him, not fucking him senseless. Although…ACK NONONO STOP!' Videl shook her head twice, gently jostling her shortened tresses.

Gohan was far from amused. Every since he'd agreed…or, better put, was blackmailed into training Videl, he'd been forced to touch her. And he was sure that she was blatantly unaware of what touching her did to him. He was eternally grateful to his father for the advice he'd given him on training attire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Flashback ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, you got tricked into training Satan's daughter."

"Please don't remind me, Dad."

"Hn. Like father, like son."

"Shut it, Vegeta!"

"Guess we need to get you some looser training gear."

"What's wrong with my stuff?"

Vegeta took a sidelong glance at the older Son son, with his characteristic smirk on his face. As if that wasn't disturbing enough, Goku also took a sidelong glance at his older son, with an uncharacteristic smirk on his face.

Goku, still smirking, turned back to his push-ups and asked, "Did anyone tell you about the battle between me and your mother at the Tournament?"

Gohan, still clueless, played right along, "Gee, no, why?"

Goku chuckled evilly, semi-lost in his own memories, "The sight of a beautiful raven-haired woman, with the mouth of a sailor and the attitude to match, crouched into a fighting stance…if your Saiyan blood let's you get through more than three training sessions, I'll let Vegeta beat me in sparring for a whole week."

Vegeta, who was also semi-lost in his own memories, perked up at this. "Hn. Your brat is too human, so I'll take that bet. Now, you weaklings, get the fuck out of my gravity trainer, and go shopping."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Flashback ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Damn my father and Vegeta. Kami, I wish they could be wrong every once in a while.'

The sight of Videl in any fighting stance brought him to the brink of humanity time and again, but the discipline he'd learned from his studies helped him to keep his cool. He'd lasted past ten training sessions. Of course, the sight of his father being beaten to a pulp by Vegeta for one whole week was added incentive.

Gohan was snapped back to reality by a roundhouse kick. Not that it hurt, but his instincts kicked in, and the head punch shot out almost before he remembered whom he was fighting. Luckily, he was able to modify the power and direction of the punch. Unfortunately, there was only so much he could do before it clipped her cheek.

To say the least, Videl still went sailing.

Furthermore, the power of the blow had knocked her out.

Gohan cursed fluently as he shot off after her, quickly grabbing her unconscious form and twisting so that his back was towards the rapidly approaching ground. Only then did he give himself permission to enjoy the position.

'Kami, how does she stay so soft and smooth when she trains every day? She's so tiny; I can't believe the power in her body. And her scent…oh Kami her scent!' Gohan buried his nose into her hair, drowning in the smell of Videl. His erection, which he had sported on and off for the past ten weeks, violently flared to life, as his Saiyan blood hammered through his veins, urging him on.

That's probably why he never realized that they had landed at the bottom of an old well.

Gohan remained in that position for many minutes, so beguiled by her scent that he hadn't noticed that she had regained conscious. And Videl wasn't going to tell him. She was enjoying this proximity too much, the heat of his presence surrounding her.

Unfortunately, she realized that the sky had completely darkened to night. She needed to get home, before her dad threw a fit. Again.

"Mmmm. Gohan?"

Gohan heard the muffled question, and flushed a brilliant red. What sort of pervert was he, enjoying the feel and scent of Videl's body while she was unconscious? He swiftly got to his feet, unwillingly placed Videl onto her own two, and pushed her gently away.

"I warned you about my strength, Videl, " he joked lamely.

"Yeah, I'll remember that next time," she conceded, rubbing her cheek where he'd hit her. She would definitely have a bruise in the morning.

Remembering the time, Videl looked around.

"Hey Gohan, where are we?"

Gohan scanned the surroundings, searching for familiar ki as he did so. He frowned, answering Videl's question as he searched again for the two ki's most familiar to him, his father's and Piccolo's.

"Looks like we're in an old well. Can you fly up or do you need help?"

"I'm fine, Gohan, like I said, I'm not a doll. Come on, I've gotta get home soon."

Videl started flying to the top, but was unexpectedly pulled back to the bottom.

Gohan turned to her, his serious eyes covering the vast confusion and rising panic he was beginning to feel.

"Videl, I can't sense anyone."

"Gohan, of course not, we were training in the forest, who could be nearby…"

"No, Videl, I mean I can't feel anyone."