Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ ~*Somethings don't Mesuer up to Love*~ ❯ Aki's SISTER!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2

Aki's SISTER!!??

Disclamer: I do not own DBZ!!! my sister owns Akishoma(she gave me premission to use her. She is my sister for heaven sakes), and I own Tonaca!!! Plz don't sew:)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Oh hello there Goten nice seeing you agian!" She smiled happily.

"So is Trunks home?"I asked.

"Uh yah he's over on the couch with the twins." Aki awnsered.

"Thankx."

I walked in to the living room to see Trunks playing with the twins, Rome and Sora.

(My Kami where dose my sister come up with these names!!)

Trunks looked up to see me in the livingroom.

"Oh hi Goten. Long time no see." Trunks said while still tickling Sora.

"Why ya here anyway?" Trunks asked.

"Oh my mom got peed off, and I realy didn't want to be there." I said while doing a goofy Son grin.

Trunks stood up holding both Sora and Rome in his hands.

"You are such a scaredy cat Goten do you know that!" Trunks said smirking.

I was going to say somthing but I was inturupted by a loud beeping noise.

"What the hecks that?"Trunks asked.

The sound was coming from a cobort under the TV. I disided to take a peek in one of the cabinits to see were the noise was coming from.

When I opened it I saw some kind of a cellphone.

It had strange markings on the buttons, and insted of a screen it had some kind of strange sticking out tube thingy.

I picked it up examining it further.

"Trunks do you have any idea what this is?" I asked him.

Trunks put the twins down and came over to me. He took it out of my hands and examined it aswell.

"To be truthfull Goten...I don't have a clue," Trunks said shaking his head.

"HEY AKI DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS!!??"

Aki came into the livingroom still holding little Sisna in her arms.

"What is it guy's?" Aki asked.

Trunks gave the beeping cellphone thingy to her.

(oh geese arn't I just so creative)

Aki looked at it for a minute in silence.

"Yah I know what this is." She said while pressing one of the buttons.

Once she did a holgraphic image came out of the tuby thingy.

The image looked a little like Aki only her hair was blue and her eye's were green and she realy looked peed off.

Then the image started to say somthing.

"WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU SISTER, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE BACK THREE YEARS AGO!!!! MOM AND DAD ARE WORRIED SICK!!!"

A/N:

well how'd ya like it's a little bit shorter than the other chappy but it was ok:)