Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Saiya-Jin's Alternate Life ❯ Family Reunion ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Saiyajin Alternate Life

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Years ago, when planet Vegita was still there, a loud crying noise echoed through the halls…

"Congratulations. It's a set of twins, a boy and a girl." The doctor said handing Bardock the second baby.

Is that our new sister? Raditz and Turlis asked.

"Yes it is. Their mother replied holding the male child.

Both were taken away and given proper Saiyan names according to rank. The male child was named "Kakarrot", and the female child was named "Celisa".

A few weeks later, Kakarrot and Celisa were sent into space. But before that, they were both given identical gold lockets with a family picture and the Vegita royal family crest. Kakarrot was sent to Earth, but Celisa was to be sent to somewhere else, but was then put into the same capsule as him. Once it descended into Earth's atmosphere, it split sending Kakarrot to Son Gohan's residence and Celisa to Yamchua's home in the desert. Yamchua's parents took her in and Yamcha, who was 2 years old, became instant friends.

One day,14 years later, while Yamchua and Celisa were training, he got a phone call. It said that his parents had been in a car crash and died. He looked out the window to Celisa who was totally unaware of what happened. He hung up the phone with tears in his eyes. Celisa turned to the door and wandered in to see poor Yamchua with a depressed expression.

"What's wrong Yamchua?" she asked.

"Nothing. Now let's resume training." Yamchua broke into a faint smile.

A few days later, Celisa didn't see Yamchua's parents or their car. She approached Yamchua and asked where they went. Yamchua couldn't deny it any longer…

"Celisa. Mom and Dad are dead. They got into a car crash a few days ago."

"THEN WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU LET ME KNOW EARLIER?" Celisa screamed. Her anger built up so much that she punched him. "I thought you could tell me anything. I guess I was wrong."

She ran outside into a heavy rainstorm. Yamchua chased after her.

"Celisa! Come back! It's thundering out there!"

She ran under a tree. She crouched under a branch to shield her from the rain. Lightning struck and the branch began to fall. Yamchua dashed in front of it, blocking Celisa from harm. But the branch scratched the left side of his face. Leaving him with a scar. Celisa got up, when she saw Yamchua's bloody face, she hugged him tightly. Yamchua, a little shocked, hugged her back.

Chapter 2: Family Reunion

About 8 years passed and Celisa became a grown woman. In a reoccurring dream she had, a man with long spiky black hair told her to find a gold necklace. That would be the key to her past. But she couldn't figure it out. Once and for all, she decided to find it. Looking through her closet of old junk, she found the gold necklace. It had unusual writing. Yamchua wondered in to find Celisa examining the necklace.

"What's that?" Yamchua asked.

"It's something I've had my whole life and never knew I had." Celisa answered in a surprised manner.

Yamchua glared at one of the babies that looked very familiar…

"Is that Goku?"

Celisa grabbed the picture from out of Yamchua's hands.

"IT'S MY TWIN BROTHER!" She cried in excitement. Then taking a second look, her expression became a saddened one…

"But I don't know if he's still alive."

"I know where he is. He lives all the way up in the mountains." Yamchua said happily. "Do you want me to come with you?"

"That's alright. I think