Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ dbz vacation ❯ chap 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: we own nothing! Shame though we'd love to own mediaminer.org, or ff.net, or dbz/G.T….. (Us dreaming)….

Anyways hear is the next chap of dbz vacation! Thanks everybody for all the reviews! We love them all! :0) and keep them coming! - If we don't get at least one review then we wont bother updating it, sorry but it's our new policy and a good way to get reviews! :0) evil we know! So get reviewing thanks!!!!!!!! Hope you enjoy! Bye byez! P.S check out our mate Candace's' fics, `dbz high school' and `college dbz style' and remember to review them! Thanks! Hope you enjoy this chap bye byez!

Chap 8- Tournament time! -part 1

Vegeta slid out of bed silently and crept past Bulma, opening up the wardrobe slowly and pulling out a capsule from a pocket on a jacket…..

He took the capsule outside an opened it by slamming it down on the ground `poof!'

Then emerged Vegeta's casual training outfit, it was a pair of combat trousers which were blue and a vest with `Sayan' written on the front.

Vegeta laughed evilly to himself and tiptoed over to Trunks' window.

The window was already open.

`How convenient!' Vegeta thought smugly to himself as he chucked his outfit in the window first then he climbed in.

Trunks had awoken when his father landed on the floor with a thud.

"What the….. Dad!..." Trunks said before Vegeta shut him up.

Then it came back to him- the tournament!

"Hey wake up Goten!!!!" said Trunks quickly as he pulled the covers up from over Goten who was sound asleep.

Trunks burst into laughter when he saw what he knew he could really rub into Goten later on the next day….

"Oh Goten I just love your bwaby bear!...." Trunks said in a very childish voice full of sarcasm as he lifted up the tatty old brown bear with half its ear ripped off and lots of grubby marks.

Goten awoke immediately from his peaceful sleep and started blushing crazily as he saw that Trunks was holding his bear high in the air,

"Listen…. I always sleep with my bear if I'm not in my own bed… I've had it since I was a really little kid; I won it on one of those tombolla's….. I picked out a lucky ticket!" Goten protested. Trunks just gave him a strange look, whilst Vegeta then just shook his head and entered the bathroom to get changed into his training gear,

"Hey your dads got the same sort of boxers on as me! Except his is Nike and mine are….. Um…. Boxers…. I don't know!" Goten said kind of Goku like and in a stupid kind of voice.

Trunks just shook his head as he waited for the bathroom to be spare.

Vegeta emerged out of the small shower room fully dressed in his blue training gear and then went off to attempt to wake Goku up without attracting the attention of Chi.

"I am sooo gonna beat you!" Goten said to his best friend as Trunks emerged out of the bathroom wearing a vest and

A white pair of combat trousers his outfit was similar to Vegeta's but he didn't have any writing on the front of his vest and his combats were a different colour.

Goten had on a bright orange kit, he looked exactly like Goku but with short hair,

*A Few minutes later*

Goku, Vegeta, Trunks and Goten emerged outside the beach house and they took off over the ocean, to go and find a suitable place to spar where they were less likely to be noticed by the girls or Gohan.

"This place should do!" said Goku as they landed on a sandy island which was slightly smaller than the one they were staying on, it was also bigger than the one that the kids had played truth or dare on earlier,

It had a couple of small palm trees and a few rocks but nothing to hazardous,

"Wow! This is ideal!" Trunks remarked as he started to warm up by stretching his muscles and punching the air,

"Yeah! It should do…. There's enough space for us to spar that's for sure… and there's not too much stuff that can be destroyed either…." Goku said as he nodded to Vegeta.

Vegeta then turned around and formed a ki ball.

"Right round 1…. The person to pick the hand the ki ball is in will fight me, whilst the others watch and then the winner gets to pick who they want to fight next….. Got that?" Vegeta said with both his hands behind his back.

"Well I'll sit out and fight the winner!" Goten volunteered as he sat down on a rock,

"Yes!!!! It's me!!!!!! I am going to wipe the floor with you Vege head! Don't cry too much!" Goku said as he smashed the ki blast away which was in Vegeta's hand.

"One more thing before we fight!" Trunks said quickly whilst Vegeta was starting to constantly power up.

"We won't go super Sayan! We can fight with whatever attacks we want- except fusion and spirit bombs!" Trunks declared looking at all three of the others.

"Fine!" huffed Vegeta,

"I don't need to be super Sayan to beat this kaka weakling anyway; he's just an old baka!" Vegeta retorted as he punched Goku right square in the jaw, before Goku had a chance to react.

Goku flew and landed right in the water.

"Is that it?" Trunks said unamused as he crossed his arms and looked at the end of the battle.

Vegeta just looked amazed, and angry.

"You weakling! You baka!" Vegeta cried out as he realised that Goku had just lost,

"What??" said Goku stupidly not realising what he had just done.

"You lost!!!" said Goten amazed as he slapped his head stupidly.

"Ohhh nooooo!!!!! Can we do that again? I forgot…. That you can't touch the ground….." Goku said stupidly as he scratched his head and grinned.

"Well come on then!!!!!!" screamed Vegeta as he charged for Goku, and slammed into him.

But…. The taller Sayan didn't even move an inch and held back the smaller Sayan prince as if he were not even trying.

Then Vegeta powered up and blasted a large ki blast attack straight into Goku's stomach, this made Goku lose his guard whilst Vegeta flew up behind him and punched him in the back.

"Ow! I felt that!" said Trunks closing his eyes as he watched his dad punch Goku in the back once more as if he were on some wrestling programme.

But Goku grabbed Vegeta by the foot and swung him right into the murky ocean.

He managed to stop himself from falling though as he put all his will power into stopping himself, it worked and he stopped right at the point where the ocean and the air meet.

Trunks was cheering on his dad more and more whilst Goten was his;

"You can do it dad!" Trunks cheered,

"Go Son!" shouted Goten as loud as he could,

Trunks just looked at him with a confused look. Then Goten suddenly found the error in his words,

"No. no, no! I meant Son… my second name is son! Not as in son daughter son!" Goten said waving his arms about in protests.

"oh!!!" Trunks replied suddenly understanding what his friend meant by the term `son'.

Then Vegeta came back on the assault, he was powered up and angry!

"Take this you stupid weak baka!" Vegeta said as he fired his gallet gun straight at Goku many times.

"come on dad…" thought goten biting his lip, whilst all the time Trunks was cheering and urging Vegeta on.

Goku blocked all the ki blast coming at him, and headed straight behind the unguarded Vegeta,

Goku smacked Vegeta from behind with a kamehameha- but a small one,

Vegeta could not do much to prevent himself from sailing through the air and landing on an island- not far from where they were sparring.

"dad!!!" shouted Trunks as he flew off to go and find out where is dad had landecd, and to try and cool him down and to try and prevent him from ripping Goku into shreds.

"Yeah I won!!!" Goku said punching the air, before flying over to the neighbouring island with Goten who was just shaking his head, he knew that something bad was about to happen……

"Kakkkoooorrrrrrooottttt!!!!!!!!" screamed Vegeta in a rage as he stood up from the green bush of privkles that he had landed in,

"Oh shit!" Goku said as he looked at Goten who just shrugged his shoulders,

"Don't look at me dad…. He's your rival not mine," Goten said as he tried to do his hair in mid flight.

"I'd better go cool him down before the whole universe hears!" Goku said out loud to himself but loud enough so that Goten could here.

*Meanwhile on king ki's planet*

King Ki is watering some flowers,

"My, my… whats Vegeta got all wound up about? I thought they were supposed to be having a vacation!" joked king ki to himself,

Then a very strong surge of power could be felt getting stronger and stronger,

King Ki's flowers started top flatten down with the amount of power being let off by the little sayan prince warrior.

*Back on Oceania*

Bulma, Chi, Gohan, Videl, Hercule, Pann, and Bra all ran out of the beach house to investigate what the others were up too, they had felt the power that vegeta was letting off and had also heard him pulling his little temper tantrum because he lost.

"VEGETA!" Bulma said straight away, as she slipped on her night gown and emerged out of the beach house,

Disclaimers: how was that chap, please review! Or we won't update it! next chap should be up by Wednesday hopefully!