Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Forever With you ❯ First meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters in this story. This is my first DBZ fanfic so be nice. This is a Trunks/Goten pairing. It will be rated R so relax and wait. Thanks. I'd also like it if you'd send suggestions. Thanks.

First Meeting.

Goten walked home from school. He had cleaned out his locker today and was walking home. Goten was a very nervous person and didn't have any friends. He had just recently moved into the city and had no friends. Books were piled up in his arm as he walked home. A kid ran into him scattering his books across the ground. "Damn." Goten bent down to pick up the books when someone grabbed some started to help him pick up his books. Goten looked up at the boy about his age in front of him.

The boy smiled at him. "Hey, need some help?" Goten nodded. "You're new aren't you?" Goten nodded again. "You really have a lot of books. Planning to do a lot of studying over the weekend?"

Goten nodded again and blushed. "Thank you for your help. I'm Goten by the way and you are?"

The boy smiled at Goten. "I'm Trunks. Trunks Brief. It's nice to meet you Goten. Do you need some help carrying these books?"

Goten smiled. "Ya that would be a big help." Trunks carried the books he already had.

"So Goten where do you live?" Both Goten and Trunks started a slow pace towards Goten's house.

"I live on the east side. On the corner of Younge and Breaker.

Trunks smiled. "That's great I live like five minutes from there." They walked in silence for a little while. "So Goten what are you doing this weekend?"

Goten shrugged. "Nothing really. I haven't really made any friends."

Trunks frowned. "Really? That's kind of hard to believe. You seem really friendly."

Goten smiled at Trunks. "I guess but I get really nervous around new people."

Trunks nodded. "So do you want to hang out with me tomorrow then. I could show you around town and introduce you to a few friends."

Goten frowned. "I'm not sure. I don't want to be a burden."

Trunks smiled. "You won't be."

Trunks and Goten talked about small things till they reached Goten's house were they split up. Trunks stopped and wrote something down on a piece of paper and past it to Goten. "Here it's my number call me anytime okay?" Goten nodded. Trunks clapped him on the shoulder. "Well I'll see you around Goten." Trunk headed down the street and with a final wave was gone disappeared from sight.

Goten smiled. "Well at least I have one friend now." Goten smiled and keep staring down the street before entering the house.

Chi-Chi looked up from he baking as Goten walked in. "How was school today Goten?"

Goten smiled at his mother. "Fine mom. I made a new friend. His name is Trunks. He's really nice."

Chi-Chi nodded already busy with the baking again. "That's great Goten. Your brother is bringing his girlfriend home tonight so I want you to go get cleaned up. Oh…and your father won't be home till late tonight."

Goten frowned as he headed upstairs. "Of course what else is new? Since we moved here all he does is work."

Chi-Chi frowned as Goten headed upstairs something was wrong she could feel it. But what was it? Goten was always a good kid with a lot of friends. But lately he had started to seem quieter and didn't laugh anymore. Chi-Chi sighed "I'll figure it out later."

Goten closed the door to his room. He dropped his bag by the door and moved over to his desk where a small knife lay. Goten sighed as he dropped his books beside it. He picked it up and examined it. The blade shone brightly almost asking to be used. Goten opened the drawer of his desk and dropped the knife in. "I guess I don't need you right now." Goten quickly got cleaned up and headed downstairs where his brother Gohan was already home with his new girlfriend Videl.

Videl smiled at him. "Hi it's nice to meet you Goten. I'm Videl."

Goten smiled at her. "Thanks it's nice to meet you too. Gohan is always talking about you."

Videl looked over at Gohan and smiled. "Really I never knew that thanks for telling me." Goten nodded. Videl started talking to Chi-Chi and Goten was totally ignored. Goten sighed and waited for till Chi-Chi announced that dinner was ready.

Trunks got home and dropped his bag by the door. "Hey mom I'm home. How was your day?"

Bulma stuck her head out of the door of her lab. She was a great inventor and always working. "Great Trunks. How was your day?" Her eyes narrowed. "How did you do on that test you took?"

Trunks frowned and avoided making eye contact with his mother. He turned away from his mother and answered. "I umm…failed the test."

"What!?" Bulma came to stand beside her son. "You'd better pick up your marks or your be getting a tutor. No son of mine is going to be failing half of his classes."

Trunks sighed. "Yes mom." Trunks headed upstairs to get away for his mother before she started on one of her speeches about how important education is. Trunks frowned sometimes she got carried away.

"Trunks." Her voice carried even upstairs. "You'd better start studying. I'm very serious about that tutor."

Trunks sighed. "Yes mother."

Vegeta stuck his head out of his gym. "What's she mad about this time?"

Trunks smiled at his father. "I failed a test in English. But it's not like I'm ever going to use it. I want to be a martial artist like you."

Vegeta nodded at his son. "That's good son. But try to at least pass the tests so your mother doesn't bitch about it." Trunks nodded at his father. "That's a good boy. Now you better get studying like your mother said." Trunks nodded again and headed to his room. Vegeta smiled and went back to training.

Trunks entered his room and went over to his computer. He waited for it to boot up. When it did he started to write in his log he keep.

Dear journal.

You'd never guess what happened today. I meet this new kid. His name is Goten. He has the most amazing bright eyes that seem to shin ever time he smiles. I can't believe it. I think he is in my science class but I've never paid any attention to him. Wow, I just can't believe I've never noticed him before. Well anyways he was walking home from school carrying a ton of books and Max ran into him knocking the books out of his arms. Normally I wouldn't have cared but it was different some how. Before I really thought about it I was helping pick up the books.

I just can't wait till I can see Goten again. Maybe I'll see if he wants to do something this weekend. He only lives a few minutes away. I could just walk over there any time and saw it was on my way. I think I'll do that tomorrow.

Trunks saved his entry and headed downstairs to see if dinner was ready yet. He was already looking forward to tomorrow.

Tbc…