Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Friends Forever ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Ball Z

Friends Forever

Prologue

OK! To start off, the very proud and arrogant Prince Vegeta has an older sister and her name is Princess Kisha. When their father was killed by Frieza and the Planet Vegeta was destroyed by Frieza, Kisha raised Vegeta and tried to make him as not like Freiza as possible. They were both eventually killed by Frieza on Namek and accidentally brought back to life by the Eternal Dragon on Earth. Now this story begins just before Vegeta blows himself up trying to kill the Fat Majin Buu to protect Trunks, Bulma, Kisha and the whole Earth

Chapter 1

"Trunks you've made me proud my son." Vegeta said as he hugged and looked down at his 8-year-old son who is a Super Saiyan. Trunks looked up at his father in shock and happiness that his father was proud of him. Then Vegeta knocked his young son out then he knocked Goten out as well.

"Take the two boys and get as far away from this place as you can." Vegeta said to Piccolo who then grabbed the children and left.

"Krillin come on hurry you need to get out of here now!" Piccolo said in a panic as he flew past Krillin.

'Oh man I knew he would do something stupid. His power keeps going up and at this rate he'll blow himself up.' Thought Kisha as she rushed to the battlefield. Then she spotted Krillin and Piccolo holding Trunks and Goten.

"What the Hell is going on why aren't you two helping Vegeta!" she said in a very upset tone.

""Where have you been?!" Krillin asked very annoyed with Kisha.

"Looking for the Supreme Kai! Not that it's any of your business. He's still alive some were but I can't get a clear lock on him. Piccolo?!" Kisha said and turned her attention to the Namek.

"I can't let him do this." Piccolo said as he started back to the battlefield.

"No! Vegeta needs this. Let him finish what he started!" Krillin said grabbing Piccolo's cape.

"Vegeta stop it what are you doing your going to kill yourself!!!!" Kisha yelled and started for the battlefield in her Super Saiyan Ascendant (2) form. It was the quickest way to get there. But she was too late and Vegeta blew himself up and Majin Buu into a million pieces. The blast threw Kisha all the way back to where Krillin, Piccolo, and the children were. When the blast subsided Picccolo handed Goten and Trunks to Krillin and told him to take the boys up to Kame's lookout.

"You should go to Kisha." Piccolo said as he looked over at her. She had tears coming from her eyes. 'Not again. Please no Kame say he's still alive. Just so weak we can't sense him. Please Vegeta be OK!' Kisha thought.

"Come on Kisha we better go." Krillin said as he held the two boys.

"Take Trunks to the lookout stupid. And leave me alone!" Kisha said then headed to the Battlefield.

"Damn she's touchy." Krillin said.

"He was her brother what do you expect." Piccolo asked.

"Common decency." Krillin said flatly.

"Oh yes you showed the perfect example of that just now." Piccolo said and also took off for the battlefield. And Krillin went towards the lookout. When they got to the battlefield Vegeta was gone and Majin Buu was in pieces.

"Vegeta I promise I will not let any thing happen to Trunks or Bulma as long as I live! I swear it." Kisha said to herself. Then Buu started to pull himself back together.

"Bull Shit!!!!" Kisha yelled. 'Oh no Trunks!' she thought as she took off and Piccolo followed her without protest.

When Kisha caught up to Krillin and the children, she grabbed the choler of his shirt to make him stop.

"What did you do that for!?" Krillin yelled at her.

"That's not how you hold a child now give me Trunks!" she demanded.

"NO! Why should I?" Krillin said with hate in his voice.

"Because he's my nephew! And you don't know how to hold a child!" Kisha got right up in Krillins face and yelled. Then she grabbed Trunks. She then sat Trunks on her left arm and put her right hand on his back. Trunks' head was laid on her shoulder.

Meanwhile Buu pulled himself back together and started playing around and then used his powers to heal Babidi.

Kisha spun around in air holding Trunks with a look of terror on her face.

"What's wrong now you lunatic Saiyan!" Krillin said.

"You idiot. Use your senses." Kisha said and started for the lookout. As fast as she could go and Krillin and Piccolo still keep up with her. They arrived several minutes later.

"Oh no are the children hurt?" Dende asked in a worried tone.

"No, Dende. Vegeta just knocked them out. A little too hard if you ask me. Trunks come on Trunks wake up darling." Kisha said trying to wake her little nephew up.

"Mr. Popo please take the children to a room to rest." Dende said.

"Yes sir." Mr. Popo said and walked over to Kisha. She tightened her grip on Trunks and took a step back.

"No, I don't think so. I'll fallow you." Kisha said. "No affiance or anyth…" Kisha said feeling a little bad about the way she had reacted to Mr. Popo.

"No, affiance taken. I understand." Mr. Popo said walking over to Piccolo and took Goten. Kisha and Mr. Popo took the two children to a bedroom and laid them down on a bed.

"You know I didn't mean anythi…" Kisha said but was cut off by a hand in her face.

"Kisha, don't worry about it. It's your nephew. I wouldn't want any one to touch my nephew if I had one. Expecialy after what's happened today." Mr. Popo said walking back outside with Kisha. Piccolo was giving Dende all the details of what had happened.

"Dende is the Supreme Kai alive? Kisha said he is but I can't sense him." Piccolo said noticing that Mr. Popo and Kisha had came back out side.

"Oh the supreme Kai is probably dead. This is Kisha you're talking about here stupid Saiyan. Saiyans and the stupidest creatures in the universe especially Vegeta and Kisha." Krillin said and cracked up laughing. He hadn't noticed that Kisha had came back outside.

"Krillin why are you so mean to Vegeta and Kisha anyway? Are they not your friends!" Dende said in a puzzled tone.

"The only Saiyans that deserve to live are Goku, Trunks, Gohan and Goten. The rest deserve to die." Krillin said in a matter of fact tone.

"But with out Vegeta there would have been no Trunks." Piccolo said his eyes moving from Kisha to Krillin a couple of times.

"So! I was amazed that he didn't leave Bulma when she said she was pregnant. Monkeys are stupid. Monkey see monkey do." Krillin said and started laughing again. Kisha walked over to him and hit him.

"Listen I don't really give a damn if you talk about me but you leave Vetgeta, Bulma, and Trunks out of it you jerk." Kisha yelled with tears in her eyes. "As many times as Vegeta saved you life, which is more times then I can count, you still talk about him like trash." She said in a very angry tone.

"I told you Saiyan's are stupid." Krillin said and laughed a little then realizing that Piccolo, Dende, and Mr. Popo was now behind Kisha and he stopped laughing. Then Goku appeared and Krillin started jumping up and down.

"Kisha what's wrong?" Goku asked looking past Krillin.

"Oh nothing. Just Vegeta and myself aren't welcome on Earth. Did you know that!" Kisha said still angry.