Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Friends Forever ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Ball Z

Friends Forever

Chapter 3

Trunks and Goten has woke up and are looking for food. As usual.

"Kisha how are the children?" Goku asked.

"They're fine. They're still sleeping." Kisha said.

"Mr. Popo could you go wake them up?" Goku asked."

"Why of course Goku." Mr. Popo said then walked into the building to wake the children up.

"Trunks this really tastes good. I'm glad we found the Kitchen." Goten said with is mouth full spitting pieces of rice across the table.

"Goten do you know it's rude to talk with your mouth full…Ahhh…Let go!" Trunks yelled Mr Popo had grabbed Trunks' collar.

"Oh now what have those two got into now?" Kisha asked and walked towards the building that Mr. Popo, Trunks, and Goten are in.

"Come on Kisha they can't be that bad." Goku said following her.

"Oh come of Kakarot this is Trunks and Goten we're talking about here. They always get into trouble. But you don't know that do you?" Kisha said and walked into the building with Goku right behind her. They walked down a hallway that led to the kitchen and came up on a super Saiyan Trunks and Goten gang up on Mr. Popo.

"Trunks! Goten! Stop it now! He's a friend!" Kisha yelled at the two boy's to get their attention.

"Uh-oh…" Trunks said and went back to his natural form and Goten did the same.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Popo for my nephew's behavior towards you." Kisha apologized and bowed.

"I'm sorry aunt Kisha!" Trunks whined. He didn't want her mad at him she was always there to back him up or get him out of trouble with his mother and always there to bail him out when Chi-Chi caught him doing some thing.

"Don't apologize to me Trunks. Apologize to Mr Popo. He's the one you attacked in your Super Saiyan form none-the-less" Kisha sculled Trunks.

"I'm sorry Mr. Popo!" Trunks said and bowed.

:::Aunt Kisha why doesn't Goten have to apologize?::: Trunks asked Kisha in his thoughts.

:::I'm not his aunt or guardian! If I was he would be apologizing right beside you. Kakarot is his father and you can see how he is.::: Kisha answered.

:::But Aunt Kisha it's not fair.::: Trunks whined.

:::Life is not fair Trunks. Especially for Saiyans.::: Kisha told Trunks in her thoughts.

"Would you two stop that!" Goku complained.

"Stop what?" Kisha asked.

"Talking to each other like that." Goku said.

"Like what?" Kisha asked trying to annoy Goku, which it was working.

"Never mind!" Goku said very annoyed.

:::See don't get in an argument with me. I can get very annoying!::: Kisha said in her thoughts to Trunks. And Trunks started to laugh along with Kisha.

"See would you stop it! What are you saying about me anyway?" Goku asked very curiously.

"Oh nothing. Aren't we supposed to be training the children?" Kisha asked turning Goku's attention away from her and Trunks.

"Oh yeah! Lets go you two follow me!" Goku said and walked back down the hall.

When they got to a training room Goku told Goten and Trunks to wait for him with Kisha while he went to get the others. Then several minutes later Goku, Krillin, 18, Marron, Yamcha, Bulma Piccolo, Dende, Mr Popo, and the Ox King all walked into the room.

"Mom where's dad?" Trunks asked.

"Yeah and where's Gohan?" Goten chimed in.

"Goten, Trunks I'm sorry but they're dead!" Goku said.

"Kakarot…" Kisha yelled in surprise.

"WHAT?!" Trunks and Goten yelled in disbelief. Then started crying.

"Trunks…" Kisha said as she ran over to the two boys'. "Kakarot you Baka you don't say something like that to children." Kisha yelled at Goku as she hugged the children.

"They are Saiyans." Goku said.

"That doesn't mean squat now. Their children damn it. You don't have since Kami gave to a damn goose!" Kisha yelled then turned to the boy's.

"Trunks would Vegeta like you crying over him?" Kisha asked in a sweet tone.

"N-no!" Trunks sniffled.

"Goten would Gohan like you crying over him?" Kisha asked still in a sweet tone.

"N-n-no!" Goten sniffled.

"OK! Then why are we crying? Come if you do as Kakarot say's and you'll get to destroy Buu. But only if you do as he says." Kisha said and the two boys stopped crying and got very serious. Kisha stood up and turned around and looked at Kakarot.

"Now do you think you can do the rest with out upsetting them more." Kisha said in a kind of angry tone.

"Yes I can do that." Goku said.

"Good then." Kisha said and walked over behind Goku. And Goku started to train the children.

<Oh Kami it's gayer then I remember. Damn dance.> Kisha thought while raising an eyebrow.

:::What's wrong aunt Kisha?!::: Trunks asked Kisha in his thoughts.

:::Nothing Trunks just pay attention to Kakarot.::: Kisha said in her thoughts back to him.

:::Do I have to? This is gay!::: Trunks said and Kisha had to bite her lip to keep from laughing.

:::I know Trunks but it's the only way we have of defeating Majin Buu now.::: Kisha said to Trunks in a very stern tone trying to keep form laughing.

:::All right I'll pay attention to him.::: Trunks said in a very disappointed tone.

:::I know it's stupid Trunks but look who your learning from.::: Kisha said and knotted over to Goku.

:::Yeah I guess your right.::: Trunks said.

:::All right enough talk pay attention to Kakarot.::: Kisha said and Trunks turned his full attention to Goku.

***

Authors Note: Hey please review I need to know what you think. PLEASE!!!!!!