Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Gangstas' Eyes ❯ Meeting Ashes Is Mid-Cytes Tears ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Discalimer- yeah , yeah, I don't own DbZ but meet me at a site I WILL OWN IT!
(sike)
 
Chapter three: Meeting Ashes Is Mid-Cytes Tears.
 
" Where is Bulma." 17 asked his sister.
" Home I didn't want her here." 18 responed.
"Why?!" Tien shot at her with a glare.
" Are you questioning me 'T' if so please tell me so you can leave, but not the way she left." She said in a threating tone.
" No I was just stating what everyone else might be thinking."
" Was anyone thinking the same thought he was thing, if so let yourselves be known."
" No." Everybody said in unison.
" So then your not on the same page as everyone else."
" Yeah I am..."
"Well if you are do what everyone else does and SHUT UP!"
" 18 calm down." 17 told his sister.
 
"It looks like West Side and Ashes don't like shooting without concequences. Come on." 18 said then Mid-Cytes started to walk away.
"Where are you going, afraid of us that much." A man said leaning on the brick building with a whole gang of people.
" No we thought no one was coming after that whoppin' happened to ya'll toddlers yesterday." 18 said soundin satisified.
"Whoppin', Children you got the wrong side. Your partners over there got whopped, No one over here got shot, Blondie."
" Well Vegeta, I don't see the fake copy cat beach blonde slut today. Where is she? I surly hope that cut on her left cheek ruins the rest of her face." 18 was now in Vegeta's face.
 
" Did Baldly lose to much blood, that's why he couldn't make it today" Vegeta shot back at her.
"That's it!" 18 shouted, while shoving Vegeta's body into the brick. She brung out he knife and swung at him and missed. She fell onto the ground in tears.
"Ah the little Blonde child has a soft spot, you shouldn't let anyone know about it. It will be your dowfall." Vegeta said while walking towards her and he rose her up by her thoart
She struggled to break free from his meancing fingers that gripped tighter and tighter, just as she thought she had taken her last breath, the fingers around neck lossen. She felt the oxygen pass through her body.
"Next time child watch your tounge. Your enemy does not lie within us but West Side."
He said looking down at her.
 
"We will and always will be enemies all three of us."
"If you wish, I tried to lower myself by joining with you but you throw it back at my face I'm hurt. West Side would fall to her knees. And this city would be ours."
"I'm not feeling that Vegeta, only one out the Big Three. Only one.
"Vegeta we can't stand here forever just give the broad what she deserves." The man with the longer hair blurted out.
"Pipe down Yamcha." Vegeta said with a death glare.
"You lack in leadership skills. Don't talk about my downfall if you can't handle your own." She said still kneeling on the ground.
" A leader never bows down to anyone and here you are kneeling to my feet. It seemed a few minutes ago you had leadership problems yourself. I don't have a down fall. Nappa tell her, I'm sick of her pitiful presents." With that Vegeta turned on his heels and went away from the site.
 
"Okay Missy don't you dare show your face at another site, if you do your dead. if you want to redeem yourself you'll have to fight me." Nappa cracked his knucles.
" Why can't Vegeta finish me off, isn't he man enough to do it himself." She said with what little fight she had in her left.
Nappa reached down to grab her.
"Don't lay a finger on her." Her twin yelled stepping in for her.
"You know the rules boy, no butting in one on one fights don't be retarded."
"The rules state, for two of the same rank to fight each other. I'm her right hand as you are Vegeta's right hand. Am I correct. So."
"Boy you will get out of my way I will fight her." He said pointing to 18.
"YOU WILL FIGHT ME GOT THAT!" 17 said with anger.
 
End Chapter :Meeting Ashes Is Mid-Cytes Tears.
 
I'm going into the past next chapter so you will know what exactly happed to Bardock
Next Chapter
Bardock's Eyes
LOVE YA'LL