Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Gangstas' Eyes ❯ Bardock's Eyes ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Disclaimer- WHAA ; {
 
Chapter Four :Bardock's Eyes
 
Meanwhile
 
Bulma was at home wondering if 18 was okay. Her and 18 been friends for about 8 years. Bulma didn't know about 18 gang activities until a few months ago. She was offically in once they knew that 18 and her were cool. Some people didn't like how she got in so quick, when it took them weeks of loyal acts.
She stood in the shadows and watched them fight. The words exchanged back and forth. The thing that really made her think about life was the event that change the streets for ever, three months ago Bardock the founder of Mid-Cytes was shot and killed.
"Right before my eyes, he was right there to catch it." Bulma said while laying in her bed.
'On of the first sites I've ever seen.' She thought to herself. Bulma pressed the button on her her alarm clock then set to 5:30. Sleep crept upon her body, and soon the memories that happened on that day entered her dreams
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
" Yo, 18 I think that's enough." Krillen said while fighting back the people from West Side.
" No it's not, Krillen." She said while fighting them off also.
" Yeah it is 18, now let's get going." Bardock said while grabbing 18 arm. 18,17, and Bardock lead Mid-Cytes that day. Bardock gave up being the head of Mid-Cytes and gave the title to 18 a year ago. He was respected around the streets even among West Side and Ashes.
 
He couldn't give up sometime he started, he couldn't so even after giving 18 the title Bardock was still involed with street activities.
"I'm not stopping."She snachted her arm back.
"18, Raveness is around the corner. She'll slaughter us all. So leave them and come on." Krillen pleaded with his eyes. 18 caved in.
 
" Unit 1 down Main Street with me. 3 & 2 your with 17, on his lead got that."18 commanded. Unit 1 parted from the group. I saw the one that they salled Raveness, that is the day I saw a fearsome beast. I see why they called her Raveness, her hair was completly black. They always said never to fear death but fear Raveness. Raveness and her father came down the alley-way with crowds of people. It was ridiculous how much she stood out from West Side. She wore something that seem to be a kimono. The kimono she wore was a vivid orange with blood red flowers. Even her father wore the gangs color which was a pink shirt and black pants.
 
They marched down the street and destroyed our defenses. She pick them off left and right. I watched helplessly in from my bedroom window. Sirens sounded streets away.
 
I screamed my head off, when I saw that one single buttlet that came to take the life of my best-friend. I was seeing our lives together flash by. How can this tiny thing take a life so strong. My heart off beat, what was going on. It crash though the sound barriers. He had only moments to act. Just when I thought I was going to lose my best friend. A man so selfless to show how comitted he was, cowardly he left this world his 2 sons. 18 wasn't paying attention to her surrondings. I wanted so helplessly to jump out my window and stop it. Suddenly my heart jumpped out of my chest when Bardock jumpped in the way of the bullet. It went straight through him and he fell on his knees and look to the sky. His eyes seemed to be alive only at that time. For the three months I been at all the meetings, parties, sites Bardock's eyes, his eyes only seemed to be alive once. Everyone that was fighting and shooting stop. 18 looked down at her mentor in tears and walked away from the site.
 
" 5-0." Raveness screamed. The sirens got closer and everyone from West Side ran, Goku stayed by his father's side. His eyes filled with life. Bardock's closed his eyes.
There I was on the familar corner. There the eyes of a man locked upon mine. The car passed by and then...the alarm.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
"5:30 already." Bulma screamed in her pillow.
"Bulma Hon'. I didn't think you'd be home now. It's early, even for you. Can I come in."
" Yeah Dad." Bulma got herself organized so she wouldn't have any distractions.
''Well I just wanted to know if your free tonight." Het father asked.
"Yeah at 6 I'm going to the garage with 18."
" What about Friday."
"Friday...no, I don't think I do." She said seaching if she did or not.
"How long will she have you."
"Well we're going around town to have some pizza, watch movies. The usual." Bulma said lying through her teeth.
"Bulma I'm going to have a confernce this whole week. So Friday is on."
" You bet." She said smiling.
" Bulma hurry and get going with 18. You know the Gero's don't like it if anyone is late, even a best friend."
"See ya Friday."
" Okay hon'." He said kissing her forehead. Mr. Briefs left Bulma's room.
" Was that the only time you felt alive. Was acutally losing it." Bulma said to the sky.
"Time to go."