Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hearts together worlds apart ❯ chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN:- You-re all so right!!! I'll just write the fic anyway!!! Christmas has come and gone and a few days later the training begins again.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ!
 
Hearts Together Worlds Apart
Chapter 9: But Trunks I don't wanna train today!
 
I woke up early, about four o'clock I suppose, for no reason either. This got me a little worried, as I did not usually wake up until noon on a non-school day, unless harshly woken. I decided to leave to boys sleeping and go for a wander. Why someone as lazy as I suddenly decided to go for a walk one morning at some ungodly hour, was far beyond the comprehension of my intellectually challenged mind.
 
Anyway, I decided to go through the woods where I had taken the z fighters when they had first arrived. I just stay for a while, clearing my head and doing some thinking, all the while freezing my freakin' butt off! Only I would be stupid enough to come outside in the middle of winter, early hours of the morning in jeans, a tank top and a denim jacket. Only I. But I'm not going to bore you by telling you all that part of the story. We all know who you want to here about and they're back at my house asleep. So you'll have to put up with just me a little longer.
 
So I started on my merry way back home. Once there I found Trunks standing, hands in his pockets, face set on the frosty yard lawn. His hair was ruffled and he was silent. I walked over to him. Neither of us spoke but he put one arm around my shoulders and led me inside. I snuggled closer to his warmth until we were inside. Trunks then removed his jacket and we started cooking some early breakfast.
 
Goten came down and ate a very large breakfast. Somehow however, I did not seem quite so much as when he first arrived. Probably because firstly I had become used to it and secondly I myself was now eating more than about ten people do put together.
 
I could quite easily live like this forever. With Trunks and Goten. I had friends. I had family. I was happy. Yet, still while I still went to school there would still be people to tease me and bring me down and remind me that at school, I was invisible.
 
Trunks, Goten and I sat down in the living room watching TV, I growled at it.
 
“900 channels of cable and the best thing that's on is the Tellytubbies Marathon!!!” I yelled. “AND IT'S THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS!!!” Goten and Trunks tried to calm me down. “You'd think they'd show some movies or something but noooooooo! Just men in suits going E-oh!” I was really pissed off. And the fact that I was on PMS just made it worse. “I'M GONNA KILL IT!!!” I leapt from my seat only to have Trunks and Goten grab my arms and hold me back.
 
“Jesse…you…can't…kill…a…Telev ision…set.” Goten said slowly.
 
“Like hell I can't!” I hissed. They pushed me back down onto the couch. I started whimpering. “Don't yell at me.” Goten and Trunks let go of me and gave me a really weird look. They looked at eachother.
 
“PMT.” They said in unison. I glared at them.
 
“You are so lucky you aren't girls!” I said coldly. Goten sat down next to me and Trunks on the other side. Goten patted my hand.
 
“Don't worry. You're not half as bad as my mom.” Goten said. I sighed in frustration and began thumping my head against Trunks' shoulder.
 
“Goten I don't think you're helping.” He said.
 
“I noticed.” Goten mumbled. “I'm going to get some food.” Trunks put and arm around me and rubbed my back.
 
“I don't know how to help you…” Trunks admitted. I just slumped against him.
 
“I know you don't. It just pisses me off that I get so pissed off.” I said. Trunks chucked. “Come on. Lets watch a DVD instead.” I nodded. Goten came back armfuls of food at the ready. I spotted chocolate in amongst the pile and grabbed at it. He moved it out of reach.
 
“Go get your own.” He said. I hissed like only a woman can and he automatically handed over some chocolate. Trunks just laughed, which I ignored. We watched Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring. I mouthed all the words and everytime Trunks or Goten complained. I growled and they cowered.
 
“One does not simply walk into Mordor. Their black gates all guarded by more than just Orks. There is evil there, which does not sleep and the Great eye is ever watchful.” I said as Boromir did. “It is a wasteland of fire and ash and dust. The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume. Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly.” I heard Goten growl and I gave him a glare. “Did you not here a thing Lord Elrond just said?” I said, as Legolas did. “The ring must be destroyed!” Trunks growled so I glared at him. He petted me on the head.
 
“Nice doggy.” He said. I smiled innocently and snuggled against him. By this time I had reached the great scene where Gimli says “I will be dead before I see the ring in the hands of an elf!” and all the elves stand up in outrage.
 
“Stupid dwalf.” I giggled.
 
“You're in favour of the elves, I see.” Trunks said. I nodded.
 
“Elves kick ass.” I said. “I'm tired. Night Night.” I fell asleep there and then at noon.
 
~*~*~*~
 
I woke up towards the end of the movie and found myself now led across both Trunks and Goten. I wriggled my way into a sitting position, just as Aragorn, Gimli and Legolas were talking about the fellowship failing. This time a leant against Goten, who grinned at me evilly.
 
“You talk in your sleep.” He said, simply. Colour drained from my face.
 
“W-What did I say?!” I gasped.
 
“That's for Trunks and I to know and for you to beg and beg and never find out.” He laughed. I reached over Trunks to grab a couch cushion which I whacked Goten over the head with several times.
 
“You're evil.” I said plainly, before hitting him once more. We all laughed and Trunks flicked off the TV.
 
“Happier now?” Trunks asked. I nodded. “Good. Time to do some training then.” I groaned. “Come on. You know you have to.”
 
“Please don't make me! It's too cold out there!” I whined. Goten looked at Trunks. I knew they were about to do something evil.
 
“I'll get the door for you Trunks.” Goten said. Trunks picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I thumped on his back causing him to groan in frustration more than pain but I knew it hurt because every few hits he would freeze and wince.
 
“Jesse?” Trunks ask softly. “Don't hit me, sweetie, you know it won't work and you are going to train now so just stop it now.” I stopped hitting him and leaned my elbows on his back so I could rest my head in my hands. I glared. Not that he could see me. But I glared none the less.
 
“Trunks?” I asked sweetly. “I AM NOT A DOG!!!” I yelled the last part very close to his ear, and with his sensitive hearing he dropped me to put his hands to his ears. Ouch!” I moaned rubbing my elbows and knees. I had landed on the gravel driveway.
 
“That's what you get for trying to deafen me.” Trunks murmured, crouching down and inspecting my arms quickly. “Come on.” He stood up and offered his hand. I took it and stood up.
 
We hovered above the frosty lawn. I was sparring with Goten. So far he was winning but I wasn't going to lose.
 
“That Jess girl?” Goten enquired randomly while still fighting. “She's a good kisser but she's not very pretty and well…she's a bit weird really.” I started hitting harder. “And that Kit girl…all the stuff she was saying about herself…they all sounded like lies.” I hit him harder and harder until he went crashing down the ground. He sat up on the grass and staggered to his feet. Even in his beaten up state he still managed to smile. “I knew that would work.” I glared at him.
 
“That was just to annoy me?!” I yelled. He nodded sheepishly.
 
“But it made you see that you're not fighting to your full potential.” Goten said. I stopped.
 
“I guess that's true…” I said quietly. “But how can I… I don't know my full potential.”
 
“That's why you got us.” Goten said.
 
AN: More is on the way but unless I get more reviews I'm gonna wait. Tell your friends about it. I need more reviews before I have the strength to write more.