Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Kill the plot bunny supplier ❯ Goten's Bunny ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"I do like to see a young man enjoy his meal."

Goten looked up, grinned, and dug back in. "Is good," he mumbled around his mouthful.

"Oh, I'm so glad to hear that!"

"Yeah, delicious." Chopstick clattered into an empty bowl. "Thanks a lot."

"Oh, it's no problem, dear. Let's see, there's chocolate ice-cream, if you'd like some. I can't imagine what's keeping Trunks. He's usually so prompt."

"Ice-cream sounds good. Sure." Goten held out the bowl, grinning as the blond filled it up for him. "Seen Vegeta?"

"Oh, yes. He left earlier today to go play with your father."

Goten dropped his spoon, clapping both hands over his mouth. Giggles trickled from between his fingers. "To… play…?" he gasped out.

"Yes, dear. I know how those boys are. They just love to get together to play. Of course, they call it sparring, but I know better." The woman positively twinkled. "They just enjoy each other's company so much!"

"Uh, yeah." Goten smothered more giggles, then noticed his ice-cream was melting, and bolted it down. "AHHHH!"

"You shouldn't eat ice-cream so fast. Brain freeze, you know!"

"Yeah, I know." He grinned at her, one hand pressed to his head. "Usually takes more ice-cream than that, though." He sat back in his chair, watching the cheerful woman buzz around the kitchen, and wondered where Trunks was. "You sure Trunks is off?"

"Oh, yes, dear. He left me a note." The woman fished around in her pockets, then pulled a slip of paper from the front of her shirt. "Here it is. Oh, my. Oh, he won't be home for another hour."

Goten pushed his chair back from the table and stretched his legs out. "Well, I guess I could wait on him. Got nothing better to do, and Mom isn't expecting me until day after tomorrow anyhow. If you don't mind?"

"Oh, I don't mind. But… there is something that you could help me with."

"Sure, anything. What'cha need?"

Trunks opened the back door, grinning as he heard his grandmother's voice. He should have known she'd be waiting for him. He followed the sound toward the kitchen. Stopped dead.

"I do like to see a young man enjoy his meal."

"Uh-hu." The dark head lowered once more. Trunks blinked. Backed away. Flew to the nearest bathroom and was violently ill.

"I did not just see Goten with his head between my grandmother's legs."