Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Lost in the Darkness ❯ Dark Days ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lost in the Darkness

Part 13

Dark Days

Disclaimer: Me no own. If I didn't I would have it published. Considering where it is, I must not own.

Vegita: That's right, Woman.

Shut up, `Geta. I'll borrow IT.

Vegita: Ack!

Kakarotto: YAY! He needs it to curb his ego.

But first…

ChichiX: I know I made Dr. Breifs a jerk, and I'm sorry. I do like the funny old guy, but remember, Vegita's a slave and therefore considered inferior. He is still considered nice by the people in his world. I'm still sorry he's mean, though. Unfortunately, there had to be an antagonist and he was handy.

jacob: The ki suppressers can be overloaded, but they go up to bout super Saiya-Jin before it happens which is why they can't break out of them. About the dragonballs, I'm not sure if they will play a part in this. They exist, yes, but they aren't a major part of the story yet. Chances are they will be later unless I come up with something better. Chichi wil also enter the picture soon. I have to get a few more chapters out of the way because I have to explain a lot of stuff but she will be in it I swear!

Tokumei Kibon: Chichi will show up. I just have to get Kakarotto there but I can't say much because it'll ruin it. Sorry!

Magefire: See Tokumei Kibon's answer.

Mycky Wynora Channy: It's both a B/V and a K(G)/CC

Kei: I'm sorry I'm being so mean, but if I wasn't it'd seem fake! To me anyway.

Right. Any way, enjoy!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Kakarotto walked nervously into school with Turlis the next day. He had told his family what had taken place the day before, and although his father had been proud of him, he'd warned him that others might not be. Drawing in a deep breath, he opened the door to his math class and walked slowly to his desk. This was the only other class he had with Sharpner and he was very glad of that.

"Hey, Kakarotto!" David gave a small wave as he sat down. Kakarotto smiled at the boy. They were both in band and friends. David played the trumpet, though.

"Hey, Dave! What's up?" Kakarotto attempted cheerfulness.

"Some pretty bad rumors about you, man." The teen sighed. "And they are awful!"

"What are they saying about me?" Kakarotto raised an eyebrow.

"Only that you tried to kill someone and that you're a ruthless murderer." He sighed.

"Tell me you aren't SERIOUS! That's absurd!" Kakrotto gaped.

David shrugged. "Can't say that though I wish I could. Sorry bud. But, hey, you got your friends. Don't let that bother you."

"Hey, thanks. I'll remember that."

It was with that, Kakarotto started his torturous day. First period wasn't too bad, mostly because David was in there. Unfortunately, so was Sharpner. Kakarotto growled under his breath when the self assured blonde boy walked into the room followed closely by the teacher. The teen sat down next to the angry Saiya-Jin teen and proceeded to annoy him by demanding things too softly for anyone but Kakarotto to hear, and constantly calling him slave. The Saiya-Jin usually liked algebra well enough, but not today.

"Kakarotto? What is the answer to number six?" The teacher glanced at him for the first time that day.

"He asked you a question, slave. Better answer." Sharpner mocked.

"Shut UP Sharpner!" Kakarotto hissed. In a louder voice, he added, "The answer is sixty-four."

"Thank you, boy." Mr. Alan scowled. "That will be enough from you. Don't harass Sharpner." He didn't say it, but Kakarotto knew he'd added several more words to the end of that statement. David did as well, and the fact was apparent from the look on his face.

"I can't believe he said that!" David all but yelled when class let out. "You didn't even do anything!"

"I know. But there's nothing I can do about how he acts. It is his right." Kakarotto shrugged. "He is an adult of my class."

David raised an eye brow. "What? That made no sense."

"Sorry. It's a Saiya-Jin thing." Kakarotto gave a sheepish smile.

"Tell me about it later. I'm interested. I want to learn stuff about your culture. It's pretty cool." David shot him a grin before adding, "I'm gonna be late. See ya!"

"Ja ne. Ginzin (till later)." Kakarotto turned down the adjoining hall.

"Ginzin." David repeated with a nod.
~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Turlis, in literature first period, was currently trying to defend himself and his brother, not to mention the rest of his race, in a fierce debate in literature class. He wasn't entirely positive he was winning and the fact worried him. If he lost the debate he would be a laughing stock and shame his brother. That was worse than the first consequence.

There were two people on his side. Jeremy, the only band kid in his class; and Shannon, a petite girl who looked vaguely Italian. The two were a great help, but an extra person that knew the ways of his people would have been useful.

"Oh shut up!" That was Jeremy, fighting with some kid called Jason. "You're as ignorant as they are!"

"What, can't take the truth?" Jason mocked. "Can't accept the fact he's probably killed people? Be a murderer?"

"I'm most certainly not a murderer. I don't see where you got that. Saiya-Jins are not considered adult warriors until they are sixteen. I was bound by our law not to kill my people and I am bound by yours not to kill you. I am not a criminal." Turlis scowled.

"Really? I think you are." Jason replied with a sneer.

"Good for you. Maybe they'll give you an academy award for your WONDERFUL acting." Turlis sneered back sarcastically.

"Really? Maybe you should apply. You probably need the money to buy your family." He snapped.

Turlis fixed a cold stare on the other teen. "Maybe you shouldn't have sold them off to begin with." He stated flatly.

"Back off, Jason." Shannon told him sourly. "You're being a bastard. Don't push him. He's been upset enough."

The bell rang at that moment.
~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Kakarotto saw his broth enter science class with an enraged look on his face. ::What's wrong, Itoko-Chan?:: He asked, concerned.

::Nothing, really, Inoko-Chan. Just a bad day. Nothing I can't take.:: Turlis smiled at his twin.

::It's my fault isn't it.:: Kakarotto said. It wasn't a question, he already knew it was true.

::In a way, yes, it was, but I'm not mad. Just tired.::

::I'm still sorry. If Mr. Lewis hadn't of said okay, or if I'd kept my mouth shut…:: Kakarotto bit his lip. ::None of this ever would have happened.::

::You worry about others too much, Goku. Don't let it worry you. I can take it.:: Turlis snickered.

::But I can't.:: Kakarotto pointed out. Turlis shook his head, but didn't reply.

"Okay, class, today we are learning about the theory of time space relations…" The teacher began. Kakarotto and Turlis immediately began taking notes. They already knew quite a bit of what the teacher was talking about because their father was a scientist and a warrior. They often listened to him explain things like this to help them excel in their projects for school. They'd known a lot about this before it ever became public knowledge.

The class was, therefore, fairly boring seeing as there were few labs and they had heard a lot of the theories discussed. The only good thing was that the teacher talked all period and there was no chance for the class to discuss the two Saiya-Jins.
~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~

Bulma found Vegita sometime later still curled up in the small closet. The Saiya-Jin king was asleep, his face creased in a fearful scowl. He was having some scary nightmares. What the blue haired beauty didn't know was that the dreams were about her rejecting the bond he had formed with her.

Carefully, so she didn't wake him, Bulma shut the door to the closet and sat down next to her Demon king. Wrapping her arms around him she hugged his thin from to her. He was, she noted, heavily muscled with out it being over done. His form was compact and well-built for his height, which was hardly an inch taller than her own height of five foot three. His flame-like black hair was soft and silky, not rough like she expected.

Bulma heard him sigh and move closer to her in his sleep, his arms wrapping about her thin waist. He buried his head in her shoulder but remained asleep. Moments later, her fallen king woke with a start. His eyes widened and he let her go as fast s he could.

"I'm sorry, milady…" He stopped when she didn't let go.

"That's enough, `Geta." She shook her head. "You aren't in trouble and I'm not going to punish you."

"You aren't?" He paused. Without warning, she settled herself on his lap. "No. Sorry to disappoint you." He didn't dare do so much as twitch. Her scent was intoxicating and he slowly pulled away.

"Look, I don't want to do something I'm going to regret later. Please, just go away." He pleaded.

"Why are you so afraid of me, huh? You shouldn't be. I'm not going to hurt you." Bulma told him. Her heart was full of unshown pity. She already knew he didn't want it but he was so broken she couldn't help it.

"I'm afriad of what I don't understand and right now, that means I must get away from here. Excuse me, milady." Vegita tried to stand but Bulma wouldn't have any of it.

"Not until you tell me why you're running from me." She stated flatly.

"Because I love you!" He barked out. Then he blinked. ~ Did I just say that? Shit. ~

"Good. Now you know how I feel. So sit down." The blue haired genius told the Saiya-Jin. He blinked. He could have sworn she'd be vexed.

"What do you mean, `Now you know how I feel.'?" He asked, sitting back down.

"I love you, `Geta. Do you want me to spell it out? I've loved you since I first saw you. Get real. You are so perfect. I love you even if you are a slave. Don't tell me I don't." She leaned against him.

"But I'm bound to you. I thought it was one sided." He looked down at the human female.

"I don't know what a bond is, but I know I love you." She smiled. "You're my fallen king."

"A bond connects our souls. The mark is if we bite each other right here." He touched her shoulder at the point it connected to her neck.

"Really? Didn't know that." She looked at the Saiya-Jin king. Without warning, she kissed him. His eyes widened for a moment before they slid shut and he slipped his tongue in her mouth and deepened the kiss. A moment later, he broke the kiss and slowly trailed them down her jaw to her neck. He paused at the point he would mark her, waiting for her permission. She gave a breathy yes, and he bit her. Before she knew what she was doing, she bit back and gasped.

She was seeing his memories, could hear his thoughts. Knew what he knew. Everything about him was hers and everything about her was his. ::'Geta?:: Her eyes filled with tears when she saw his father die. ::Did this really happen?::

::They are my memories, Bulma. Of course they did. I am yours and you are mine. Our souls are one. If you die, I die, and if I die, you die.:: He explained. Se nodded.

::Can't say I'm disappointed.:: She smiled and pulled him into another kiss.
~*~ ~*~ ~*~

(A/N) Lookie! An update! YAY! *dances happily in circle* Okay people, I've met my one hundred goal, and now I'm starting for two hundred! So, give me lots and lots of reviews. I don't expect to make it this chapter (though it would be nice) but I do expect it to happen before I finish, which won't be for a long while. So, leave a pretty review and then go read someone else's stuff and leave them a pretty review. Or read their stuff first and tell me the name of a good story. I like those and we'll all like the pretty reviews!

Any and all flames will be used for s'mores and funny flames will be displayed for the world to see. Though if you flame now, you just read thirteen chapters of a fic you hate and will look silly.

Ja ne!
~*~ Lady Foeseeker ~*~