Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Lost in the Darkness ❯ I Don't Know You Anymore ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lost in the Darkness

Part 21

I Don't Know You Anymore

Disclaimer: I own? You just keep telling yourself that…

Hope you like! ENJOY!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Bulma was pushing the air car she, Chichi and Vegita were in to the limit. It's engine was whining about the stress being put on it, but Vegita didn't want to leave Kakarotto in that house without his mate as a Super Saiya-Jin no matter what the engine did. Bulma was trying to get the car to go faster with no luck and soon realized that if she didn't slow down, disaster would soon result. Chichi was still laying in the back, covered in sweat from the pain she had received when Kakarotto had been beaten.

Welts crisscrossed her back from the beating and she was breathing raggedly from the pain, but she would be fine. The only cause for concern, at the moment, was Kakarotto. He was a danger to himself and the rest of the planet and every race on it, human and non-human alike. Chichi sat up slowly, careful not to do it to quickly lest she pass out, and looked for any familiar landmarks. Noticing several she nodded in satisfaction. They were close.
~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~

Kakarotto, still a super Saiya-Jin, knelt at his brother's side, carefully lifting him. He had bound the woman and gagged her in one of her own rooms careful not to give her any escape. His brother's well being was next. Radditz was still bleeding from the numerous wounds he had gathered today and many more that resulted from days past. Several that had been healing had been ripped open in the initial attack of power that Kakarotto had released, Radditz having not been prepared.

What neither understood was how Kakarotto had reached super Saiya-Jin wearing the collar. Radditz vowed to ask Bulma when she arrived and allowed Kakarotto to carry him to the bathroom and bandage his wounds.

A car pulled up outside, about an hour after Kakarotto's first transformation. The boy was tired from holding it so long, but would hold it longer. He refused to be caught off guard again. Every time it happened something bad took place. His turquoise eyes narrowed. No matter what happened, he would not submit to this bondage again.
~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~

Police were already at the woman's mansion by the time Chichi, Bulma, and Vegita arrived. The three groaned. No one would believe anything they said! Bulma's eyes took on a psychotic gleam and she plowed through the officers and headed towards the door. Vegita leapt from the car, threw his collar away from himself, and took flight, slamming into the car nearest him and sending it into the one next to it where it blew up with tremendous force.

Bulma screeched to a halt as she and Chichi raced from the car to the door. Chichi yanked the door open and raced inside while Bulma took her place on the front steps, Vegita landing lightly next to her. Bulma stood slightly in front of Vegita, their backs to the door. Bulma was counting on the fact that she would be recognized and while they might be able to pass off the murder of an innocent slave to something not-so-innocent, it would not work should they kill her.

The police were taken aback, eyes widening. "That is ENOUGH!" Bulma yelled with contempt and rage. She might be talking, but it was time the law learned that the worst weapon in existence was the petite woman's tongue.
~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~

Chichi had to find Kakarotto. There was nothing she could think about but finding her mate. The teen raced to the dungeons and ripped open the first door she came to. The solid wooden and metal door was heavy, but her mate was not inside. In a bitter fit of irony, the woman that had caused his transformation was locked within, bound and hobbled to the same stake in the room that matched the one Kakarotto had been bound to in a different room.

Chichi smirked, shut the door and went to the next room. The door to this room, the same type of solid door as the other that had to weigh fifty pounds at least, had been flung across the hall and smashed into the wall leaving a creator that was several inches deeper that the three inch thick door.

The black haired woman glanced inside, gasping at the carnage. Chain links littered the ground and two ki collars had been thrown into separate corners, the collars having been severed by breaking. Where Kakarotto would have been standing, there was nothing. The stake and chains had both disintegrated leaving only a light dusting of ash to mark his place. Chichi gasped.

Someone slipped up behind her and clamped their hand over her mouth and pinned her to themselves. She didn't have time to gasp as the other leaned down and growled in her ear. The girl straightened and tensed up. Kakarotto didn't recognize her! ::Kakarotto! It's me!:: She squirmed in his grip but he refused to let go. ::Let me go!::

Kakarotto loosened his grip slightly. ::Chichi?::

::Yes. Would you please let me go?:: She asked. ::I can't properly greet you if I can't turn around.::

The hand dropped immediately with a thought apology following closely. Chichi whirled and kissed him full on the lips, much to his shock, then gave him a swift kick. He shot her a hurt look, to which she replied, "That was for THINKING about blowing up my planet!"

A slow smile passed over Kakarotto's face in happiness as she kissed him again. "And that's for not doing it." He felt calmer now, with his mate in his arms, as though everything would be all right. And, for the first time since his recapture, he thought that it would.
~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~

"Get out of the way Miss Briefs!" The police chief ordered for the hundredth time. "You are protecting an outlaw slave! Get out of the way!"

"I will not you stupid baffoon! You sit on your lazy rear while your slaves do all the real work and you treat them like this? Do you know what she was DOING?" Bulma demanded.

"I know perfectly well what was going on. She took in slaves and tried to give them a good life…" The chief began.

"A good life in the next dimension!" Bulma shouted. "She was beating them! Trying to break them and if they wouldn't submit they'd die! That is not a better life! If you think I'll move for any one of you sniveling sorry excuses your thinking wrong. Not that your smart enough to do otherwise."

"Listen lady, I don't know who you think you are but…" The chief tried again.

"I am Bulma Briefs, moron. I am the resident genius of this planet just to let you know. Now back off!" She was not in a good mood. What little patience she possessed was down to almost nothing. Not a good sign.

"I don't understand." The chief mumbled. "She said that she was doing good and everyone always agreed. Even the slaves that she'd had with her. Now move out of my was. This is a hostage situation with the woman that lives here involved and that chick that ran in when you got here."

"Spare me your stupidity. That woman deserves death and that `chick' as you called her, is the Saiya-Jin's mate. There is not situation, the woman is alive and there are no problems." Bulma refused to back down.

News crews had arrived on the scene moments before and were taping live. Bulma smiled grimly and glanced at Vegita. ::Let's crack this story wide open.:: She smirked. Vegita nodded.

"People of the world, of all ages, races, religions, and class, let me tell you about an atrocity that is taking place as we speak…" Bulma had just passed the point of no return.
~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~

Alanya looked up at the television in her master's house, her eyes widening. No one had ever addressed the world in that manner. She didn't recognize the house, or the people, but she did recognize one thing in particular. This would not go unnoticed.
~*~ ~*~ ~*~

The slaves in the Briefs house hold gasped as they saw Bulma begin to speak about they're awful positions and put down slavery. Turlis gave a proud smile. It was time to show the world that slaves were people and not things made to walk on!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Bardock and his family stood in front of the television, shocked looks on their faces. "The Saiya-Jins rule once again." He whispered softly. His mate nodded. Mrs. Williams smiled and leaned closer.
~*~ ~*~ ~*~

David and Leah gasped as they saw the blue haired woman on television openly oppose slavery for the first time. The revolution had begun. It was time to chose sides.
~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~

There was no turning back for Bulma. She had made her choice what to do and what to follow. Now it was time to see it through. There was no turning back. Not for her, not for Chichi, not for anyone that opposed slavery. There was no turning back.

The door to the house creaked open behind her and Radditz emerged blood staining his bandages and dying his exposed skin. Everyone gasped. No one had realized that things like that could happen. No one wanted to.

It was time to begin. Bulma took a deep breath. "This is what I fight for. To end this. This is what I choose. You are for me or against me. It is time to face the consequences of our actions. I will fight to my death to end this."

Kakarotto shoved the woman, bound head to toe, out the door. Several police men took her from the exhausted teen and threw her into a patrol car. She was gone, for now. Chichi followed him, slipping an arm around his waist to steady him. He looked at the crowd with cold eyes and while Chichi calmly stated, "This is what happens when the Saiya-Jins are pushed too far. They will be stepped on no longer." Kakarotto nodded in agreement, his hair faded from gold to black, his eyes also changing color. He leaned slightly on Chichi but anyone who was not Saiya-Jin would think any move he made was deliberate.

Bulma looked at the younger man and nodded as Chichi reached into her pocket and drew out a small glass vial. The antidote to the TLS-138. Kakarotto smiled for the first time in a long time, drinking it without complaint.

His first words in months were to his mate. "I love you with all my heart, Chichi." He smiled.

"I love you too, my Karot-chan." Then she answered Bulma's unasked question. "I found the vial in that lady's pocket. It was obviously there in case she got dosed with the other stuff either by slave or my father."

The four turned to survey the crowd and Bulma looked at the three. "Tell you stories. I'm sure the world wants to hear them."

Kakarotto looked to Radditz and Vegita, the latter of which nodded and began to speak. There was no turning back.
~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~

Bardock raced towards the house he'd seen on the television. Mrs. Williams had recognized the place and told him where it was. Bardock cried openly. For the first time in almost a year, he would see his son. Aria had decided to forget the "never show emotions" rule and was openly crying at the thought of seeing her son.

Bardock halted in mid-air as a thought struck him. The prince had been one of the other Saiya-Jins on the screen and the other, the other had been Radditz! His oldest son, the son he had not see in over half a decade. The son he never thought he'd see alive ever again. "Aria! That was Radditz! It was our son!"

"Radditz?" She whispered softly. The two exchanged looks and flew as fast as they could. There would only be joy today.
~*~ ~*~ ~*~

"Good luck." Mrs. Williams whispered, miles away. "Together forever, that's how it should be. Good luck."
~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Bardock and Aria touched down just outside the circle of police and reporters. The duo shoved their way through the crowd until they reached the front steps. Vegita was telling the story of his life, having gone last. He had just finished when Kakarotto spoke one last time.

"If my Otousan or Okassan can hear this, can find me, please come! I'm at 614 Danburry road in the southern states. That's all I know. We miss you a lot." Kakarotto bowed his head.

"We're here, my sons. We're right here." Aria said levitating upwards.

"OKASSAN!" Kakarotto and Radditz threw themselves at their mother.

"I'm here too you know." Bardock smiled.

"OTOUSAN!" The two caught him in a hug too.

"I never thought I'd see you again." Radditz whispered. "I never thought…" The man's voice cracked out of raw emotion and he stopped.

"Well, we're here now and everything's going to be all right. Now and forever more." Aria promised.

"Where's Turlis? Didn't they keep you two together?" Bardock had touched down.

Kakarotto shook his head. "No. That was the first thing that pushed me to this. And, well, I guess it wasn't all bad."

Bardock sighed. "Who are they?" He gestured to the others. "Prince Vegita I know, but the females?"

"The black haired one is Chichi, my mate, and the Blue haired harpy is Prince Vegita's." Kakarotto smiled.

"I'm not a harpy!" Bulma shouted. "And my name is Bulma! B-U-L-M-A! Not onna, not woman, not harpy, BULMA!"

"I see what you mean. Hello onna- I mean, Bulma." Bardock smiled.

"And, as for your last son, he's at my house. I'm sure we can get him back. What happened?" Bulma settled in for a while. This was going to take some time.

Bardock reluctantly picked up where things left off, explaining how the two were supposed to be free, under him, but had been kidnapped and stolen coming home from school one day. He hadn't seen them sense. He also explained about Radditz being sold away from him when they were first sold, several years ago.

People around the world were outraged. There was no turning back. The revolution had begun.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

(A/N) Um, sorry about the wait. It really is my comp's fault. It kept going off line and then it made me forget. Um, yeah. Anyway, I hope you liked it. Review please?

Later!

~*~ Lady Foeseeker ~*~