Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Master and Slave ❯ Lust ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ…

Master and Slave

Lust

“This looks good on you, but its going to have to go” he growled while ripping of her top and bra, successfully bearing her upper torso to him. She just moaned her approval, she was so caught up in the moment that she didn’t even care about her expensive clothing.

He felt like he had no second to waste and immediately put one of her fully aroused nipples between his teeth, sucking and licking the nub. She moaned and writhed underneath him, begging for more. He wanted to ravage every inch of her. He wanted to make her come while hearing her scream his name. Marking her as his prey. He ripped her panties to shreds and inserted one finger into her already slick passage, testing her readiness. Gods she was tight and wet, he could wait no longer, he had to have her right there and then. He pumped his fingers in and out of her tight passage until she could take no more.

She was feeling as though she was on fire, every touch only enflamed her more. She needed, no craved more. If he stopped now, she would surely fall apart and die. This man could make her climax just by looking at her with his heated stare. He made her forget about their battle for dominance, she didn’t care anymore. She just wanted to feel, not think. Calling him her master didn’t even sound like such a bad thing anymore, she wanted to be his slave. Have him sinking his teeth in her neck, marking her as his. She could wait no longer.

“Vegeta, please” She moaned, arching her back when he plucked at one of her oversensitive nipples with his free hand.

“Say it onna and I will give it to you”

“Please”

”Say it” He had to hear her say it one more time and he would give in. Then he would have won her submission, she would honour his will and at the same time he could give her what she craved.

She had no time to think, she just couldn’t think anymore. She didn’t want to be the woman on top, not with this man. He could give her everything that she looked for in a man. The only thing she’s afraid of, is the fact that if she gave herself to him completely, he would be able to break her and she would surely die if he left her. But she had to take the risk, he could give her so much pleasure and she craved it. She would always have these memories, even if it was just sex, she would have a piece of him for herself. She struggled to make a cohesive sentence, her mind was a blur. Finally she managed to force out the words.

“Please, fuck me, master”

At her plea, he freed his pulsing member and entered her, filling her to the hilt. She whimpered loudly at his intrusion. He was so big, he stretched her to the fullest. He kept trusting into her forcefully with long and hard strokes, giving her no time to adjust to his size. He pounced into her making her cry out with pleasure. She felt herself climbing higher and higher until she could take no more. She exploded around him and cried out in ecstasy. She felt as though she could take no more, but he kept trusting into her, picking up the pace until the table cracked loudly. But they didn’t care they were captured in the moment, both on the pinnacle of ecstasy. He wanted to make her come one more time, screaming his name.

She felt on fire and she could take no more, she was oversensitive and it felt like his hands seemed to be everywhere at once. She tightened her legs around his waist, holding on for dear life. It was so intense that she almost drowned in the sensation. When she thought she would burst apart he shared some of his ki with her, touching her womb. She fell over the edge of reason again and cried out his name. At the tightening of her passage and hearing her scream his name, he couldn’t hold out any longer and roared his release. Sinking his teeth in her neck, marking her as his.

He kept himself tightly lodged inside of her, not wanting this moment to end. He had won and it felt so good, she felt so good, he was afraid he would completely lose himself in her. For the first time he felt acceptance, acceptance of his past, he finally had something for himself and he wasn’t planning on losing it soon. They were a perfect fit, she could give him a verbal spar and she could please him in the bedroom. He was perfect for her because with him, she was able to let go of her precious control, she didn’t have to be on top anymore.

He was her master and she was his slave, and there was no need in changing that anytime soon.

The end