Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ match.com ❯ Alone time ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 2…….. Alone time
 
 
AN. So sorry the first chap was sucky im hoping that this one will be better.
 
 
~~~~cc~~~~
 
Trunks woke up from his dream he was sweating and his member was erect. He couldn't believe that he was dreaming of pan the way he was. He could almost feel her lips on his. His whole body was on fire and he finally gave up on ever going back to bed so he got up put on a pair of sweat pants and he left to do some thinking.
He finally found a spot on the beach and he just looked at the sky and began to ponder all these new feelings. He couldn't possible be attracted to the semi-saiyan could he. Even if he was he was way to old for her and pan just thought of him as an older brother. Still thinking upon this he felt a familiar ki going in the opposite direction that he was in. he soon realized that it was pan and he decided to go see why she was up at this hour.
He finally reached where pan was and he lowered his ki so she would not sense him. He could not believe what he was seeing pan was in nothing but her bra and underwear and she looked like she was about to take a dip in spring. His breathing came ragged as he watched the raven beauty get in the water. The water was obviously cold cause when pan got up her nipples were hard and trunks felt something else get hard yet again. He did not realize how long he had been staring when all of the sudden.
“NANI, trunks how long have you been there watching me” pan asked while looking for her robe. Trunks stood dazed he could not think of an answer. “whoo hoo earth to trunks I asked you a question now answer me” “ I well I you see I felt your ki so I followed it and then I saw you and I wanted to know what you were doing” “ well its not any of your business now is it trunksy” pan said calling him by his hated nickname. “urghhhhhhhhh panny you know I hate it when you call me that.” He growled.
“oh come on trunks lighted up well any way I was just out here cause this spring feels so good it was my secret place till you found it, oh by the way what are you doing up.?” “oh me I couldn't sleep I had a dream and it kinda scared me” *your lying trunks you liked it was to much* “ well you want to talk about it im not going to be here much longer so you might as well tell me whats on your mind” “ thanx pan but this dream I need to deal with” “ok I understand well trunksy I really need to get back.” With that pan started to leave but found that she couldn't trunks had grabbed her arm.
“ what the hell trunks I really need to go.” “ don't call me that any more.” With that said he kissed pan thinking that she would back off she didn't she deepened it. Trunks was in awe this girl knew how to kiss he started to rub her breast and she let out a soft moan. Trunks was loving this he stopped kissing her lips and trailed kisses down the nape of her neck pan moaned again. She was in heaven the man she loved was doing all these things to pleasure her. Pan began to rub her hands up and down his rock hard abs as she slowly descended further down south till she reached his throbbing member she gently touched it through his pants and began to massage it. Trunks groaned oh how good this girl felt. Trunks could not get enough of this woman. He slowly pulled off her bra and began to suck on one of her throbbing nipples. Pan felt so alive she tugged at his pants and she pulled them off he stood there in his boxers. Trunks finally took of her underwear and started to rub her clit with his fingers. Pan almost collapsed from the feel of it. It was wonderful. Trunks could feel her knees weakening and he pulled her down to the ground and he laid on top of her. He began to kiss her again asking her lips to part for entry she replied and their lips danced in each others mouths.
“pan are you sure about this.” “yes trunks im sure” “this is going to hurt a little bit.” “ ok.”
Trunks began to kiss her again as he plunged inside of her. Tears began to form and trunks kissed them away as soon as the pain subsided trunks began to thrust in and out of her slowly but soon pan began to pump her hips making trunks go faster. “ ohhhhhh trunks this feels so good” before she knew what happened she had her first orgasm. Trunks pumped a few more times before he came. He kissed her lips and he slowly pulled out of her panting. Pan looked at trunks and smiled “ that was great but I really need to get home.” “ I understand so do I” trunks kissed her and she got her things and left to go back home. Trunks stood pondering what just happened * and to think all I wanted was some Alone time*
Pan got into the shower and smiled she just had sex with trunks and it was amazing. * and to think all I wanted was some alone time.
 
 
AN: yeah I know kinda short but hey I got other things to do