Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Maybe This World Is Another Planets Hell ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"It's a boy!" Bulma said with joy. ChiChi sat up to look at her son. "Wait there's still another one."

"Here we go again." Chichi said and laid back down. Bulma handed the boy to her father and got ready for the next one.

"It's a girl!" Bulma said a few seconds later. The babies where wrapped in blankets and given to ChiChi. She held one in each arm.

"Goten and Chiku."

**7 years later**

"I'll get it!" Chiku yelled after hearing a knock at the door. She opened it. "Hi, Trunks!"

"Hey Chi, is Goten home?"

"Yeah he's in his room." Trunks walked up stairs and Chiku went back to read a manga. Trunks knocked on Goten's door.

"Come in." Trunks walked in.

"Hey Goten, I was wondering if you wanted to go sparring?"

"Sure!" he jumped off his bed and turned off the TV, and they ran down stairs.

"Where are ya going." Chiku asked as they ran through the living room.

"We're going sparring." Goten replied.

"Can I come?"

"Sure," Trunks said before thinking. He looked at Goten, who was furious. "As long as you don't get in our way."

"Thank you, Trunks." She ran over to them and they left. They walked out to a field near Goten's house.

"Hey Goten?" Chiku asked.

"Yeah."

"Do you think you could teach me…"

"No, Chi, now go sit by that rock." She pouted but did what she was told.

"Why won't you teach her?" Trunks asked after she was gone.

"Because my mom doesn`t want her to learn and she told me that if I taught her I`d get no food for a week." Goten said with the look of fear in his eyes.

"Ok, I see your point. Are you ready Goten?" they dropped into fighting stance and charged at each other.

**********

Chiku sat down by the rock and pulled out her manga. `If they won't teach me than I'll have to teach myself.' She thought as she watched there every move.

*********
Nine years had passed. Chiku had master everything except the transformation to super Saiyan. Chiku came straight home from school that day. She ran to her room, sank to the floor and cried. She ran into her bathroom after hearing a knock at her door. Her anger grew more as her brother opened her bedroom door and knocked on her bathroom door. She stuck her head in the sink and splashed cold water on her face but to no avail. After drying her face she look in the mirror. Her black, bloodshot eyes had been replaced by depthless, pupiless green ones. A gust of wind blew her chin length, black hair up into golden spikes and she screamed.

**********

Goten heard the front door slam. He stuck his head out of his door just in time to see his twin sister run into her room. He walked to her door and knocked lightly. After hearing her bathroom door shut, he walked in and went over to the other door. He felt a powerful blast of energy come for her bathroom and he opened the door just enough to see in. Sure enough, his sister was standing there in super Saiyan form. She turned and kicked the door without a moment's notice, causing Goten's arm to get caught and brake. He screamed in pain.

*********

Gohan felt a strong blast of energy come for Chiku's room. Halfway up the stairs he heard Goten scream. He opened the door just in time to see Chiku jump out her window and run. Gohan gave Goten a senzou bean. A few seconds later Goten got up and called Trunks.

"Hello?"

"Hey Trunks it's Goten."

"Goten what's wrong?"

"Its Chi, she's lost her mind."

"Where is she?"

"I don't know."

"Ok, I'll go look for her."

"Trunks, be on your guard. She's a super Saiyan."

"Ok, Goten. Bye."

**********

As soon as she was far enough away from the house she decide to fly. She flew to the cliff and look out over the edge.

**********

He hung up the phone and ran off. He felt a very high energy level about five miles away from the Son residence. He landed about ten feet away from her.

"Chi, its me Trunks." She turned and dropped into a fight stance upon hearing his voice. "Do you need someone to talk to?"

"No, I need someone to fight with." She said and lunged at him.

Before he knew it she had landed a punch in his jaw. He stumbled back and tried to conceal the pain.

"Chi, I don't want to hurt you." He said blocking most of her punches. She stopped.

"Don't you get it, Trunks? Nine years ago I started to watch you and Goten spar. Trust me, with the way he's been slacking off I'm probably stronger than him."

"Fine, but if I hurt you too bad, tell me and we'll stop."

"Same goes for you." They dropped into fighting stance and she charged at him.

"So how'd you do it? You know go super Saiyan?" Trunks asked blocking most of her punches.

"I saw my boyfriend kissing another girl and when I asked him about he called me a dirty whore and told me to get out of his life." Trunks looked at her in disbelief. She took advantage of the moment by slamming her knee into his abs and brought her combined fist down in between his shoulder blades when he bent over in pain. He fell face down in the grass. She flew up into the air about thirty-five feet above Trunks. When she looked back down he was gone.

"Looking for me?" He said from behind her. As she turned around, he punched her in the jaw and slammed his other fist into her stomach. Her hair and eyes went back to their original color as she lost consciousness and fell to the ground. Before she hit the ground, a pair of strong arms grabbed her and sat her down on the ground.

"Chi?" Trunks said as he took off his jacket and putting it under her head. "Chiku? Come on wake up." Her eyes opened and she coughed causing blood to fly out of her mouth and onto her face. He tore a piece of his wife beater off and wiped the blood off her face. "Chi, I'm so sorry. Are you ok?" she sat up clutching her stomach as she sat up and laid her forehead on his chest.

"Got any senzou beans?"

"No, we should get you back." He said starting to get up.

"Wait," She said grabbing the strap of his beater. He stopped and sat back down. She grabbed the piece of fabric from his hand. "Thanks for helping me." She wiped the blood from his nose and lips. He pulled her hand away from his face and cupped the back of her neck, pulling their lips together.

"We should go." He said as the kiss ended.

"Yeah." They stood and flew back to her house in silence. As they approached her house, she took his arm and wrapped it around her waist to make it look like he was supporting her. They flew in through her bedroom window. She walked over to her jewelry box, pulled out two senzou beans, and gave one to Trunks.

"Thanks."

"Your welcome." He ate the bean as he walked to her bedroom door. "Are you going to talk to Goten?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Please don't tell him about the fight."

"Ok, I'll see ya." He opened her door.

"Oh, Trunks?"

"Yeah?" He said turning back towards her.

"Thanks, again."

"No problem." He said and left. She laid down on her bed and fell asleep.

**********

"Hey Goten, Gohan." Trunks said as he sat down in the Son's living room.

"Hey Trunks, is she ok?" Goten asked.

"Yeah, she's fine. I got her to settle down and she told me what was wrong."

"What was wrong with her?" Gohan asked, setting down his book.

"She caught her boyfriend cheating on her." He said quietly. Gohan and Goten both jumped up and transformed into super Saiyans.

"What's his name?" Gohan asked.

"She didn't tell me, and now I understand why she didn't tell you. Look at you two. She's sixteen not ten. She can take care of herself." They sat down but stayed in super Saiyan form. "I gotta go, see ya later." He said and left. Goten got up and went to Chiku's room.

"Chi?" he said knocking lightly. When there was no response he opened the door and peeked in. She was laying on her bed sound asleep. "When did you grow up little sister?" he shut her door and went to his room.