Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Maybe This World Is Another Planets Hell ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

**********

A week had past. School had ended less than four hours ago and Chiku and Trunks had just finished training.

"You mean to tell me you've never heard of exhilarated graduation?" She laughed and then went on. "It's when you graduate before you normally would."

"And you did that?" she nodded her head. "Are you sure Goku is your dad?" he said with a laugh.

"Are you making fun of my dad? Do I have to remind you that I just kicked your ass out there?" he stopped laughing immediately. "Speaking of my Dad. Would you like to come visit him with me?"

"For what?"

"Ever since he left to go train Uub, I've been going to train with him once a year."

"When are you going?"

"I'm leaving in two days and I stay for two weeks."

"I'll have to ask."

"Trunks, Chiku lunch!" Bulma yelled from the kitchen window as if on cue.

"Last one to the kitchen is a rotten egg." Trunks said as he got up and ran.

"Hey! No fair!" she screamed and ran after him. As she caught up to him, she stuck her foot in between his legs and made him trip. He landed flat on his face. As she jumped over him, he grabbed her ankle and she fell. They both got up and ran towards the door. Chiku was about to run into the front door, but a pair of strong, muscular arms grabbed her and pulled her back. Trunks pasted her and ran in to the house. As he neared the kitchen he heard voices.

"Hey mom, who are you talking to?" he walked into the kitchen and saw Chiku and Bulma setting the table.

"What took you so long, Trunks?" Chiku said with a smile on her face.

After lunch, they went back outside.

"How did you do that?" Trunks asked as soon as they were out of Bulma's ear range.

"Do what?" She asked with as innocent smile and sat down in the grass.

"You know what. I took the most direct way to the kitchen and you got there before me." He said as he sat beside her.

"Have you heard of instant transmission?"

"Nope," he said after a moments thought.

"Before we were born my dad was on a planet called Yardrat, he learned it there. What happens is you dematerialize and travel as a mass of light. Maybe my dad could teach you when we go."

"Speaking of that I forgot to ask my mom. I'll be right back." She stood up after he did and looked at her watch.

"Actually I have to go. I'll come by later." She hugged him and placed her index and middle fingers between her eyes. After a few seconds her outline began to blink. "See ya."

"See ya, Chi." He said as she disappeared.

**********

Trunks walked into the living room where Bulma was reading a book.

"Hey mom, do you think I could go with Chiku to visit Goku?"

"For what, honey?" she asked setting her book down.

"To train and visit."

"Sure, when are you leaving?"

"Two days and were staying for two weeks."

"Ok." She picked up her book and started reading again.

"Hey Mom?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you think of Chiku?"

"I think she's a very nice and intelligent girl. Why do you ask?"

"No reason." He said and walked up stairs. Vegeta was standing in the hall.

"So you've been training Kakarrot's brat."

"How did you find out?"

"I followed your Ki's into the woods today. She's better than I thought she would be. What surprises me is that you'd rather fight a girl than me. Are you scared of me?"

"No, I'm not."

"Then lets go boy. Outside now."

**********

"Hello?"

"Hey Bulma, its Chiku. Is Trunks around?"

"Yeah, but Vegeta really beat him up while they were training and he's asleep."

"Oh, could you tell him to call me when he feels better?"

"Ok, sweetie."

"Thanks Bulma, see ya." Chiku hung up the phone and walked into the living room. "Umm… I'm going to go to bed good night everyone." She said looking from ChiChi to Gohan and back.

"But Chiku, its only eight o'clock." ChiChi said.

"Yeah I know, Mom, I have a headache. I just need some rest.

"Ok, goodnight." She glanced at Gohan who eyed her suspiciously. He quickly turned his attention back to the floor where his five-year-old daughter was playing with Goten. When she got to her room she grabbed her last senzou bean and instant transmissioned to Trunks' room. She ran over to his bedside.

"Trunks?" she said shaking him lightly. He opened his eyes slowly.

"Hey Chi." He whispered. She pulled out the senzou bean and put it in his mouth. A few hot tears of relief fell as a smile spread across her face. He wiped them away after the bean kicked in. Then, he pulled her into his arms and hugged her.

"Why did he do this to you." She asked running her fingers through his hair.

"He found out about our training sessions." She walked over towards the door and opened it but Trunks' hand closed it. "No."

"Why not? He deserves to get beaten by a girl."

"Chi, you're not ready yet." She tried to open the door again but his hand was still on it. "If you go out there now he could hurt you severely or even worse, kill you."

"Fine you win." She said placing both hands on his face and she kissed him. As she did this, one of her hands slinked its way down his chest to his abs. He moved both of his hands to her hips. As the kiss grew more passionate, her hand crept over to the doorknob. She broke the kiss suddenly and pushed his head into the door as she opened it. He collapsed in her arms. "I'm sorry Trunks, but justice needs to be served and I haven`t even shown you how powerful I really am." She said as she picked him up and tucked him back in bed.

*********