Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Maybe This World Is Another Planets Hell ❯ Chapter four ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
**********

She opened her eyes and looked up hoping to see Trunks, but much to her dismay no one was there. Over the last nine days she realized her feelings for Trunks were more than just friendship and so had he. She laid back down and tried to fall back to sleep, when she felt it again. This time she looked at her waist. It took her a few minutes to process what she saw but when she did, she screamed. Trunks scrambled into her room.

"What's wrong?" he asked looking around. She slowly pushed back the covers and stood up. Wrapped around her waist was a brown furry tail. "You have a tail!" he said pointing to her waist.

"You have one, too!" she said mimicking his stance. After a few seconds, Goku ran in.

"What's going on?" Goku asked, looking back and forth between them. Finally, he looked were their eyes were. "Why do you two have tails?"

"I was hoping you could tell me." Chiku said. After everyone got over the initial shock, they decided that today was going to be a rest day.

"I'm going out for a little while. I'll be back later." Before Chiku could question her father he was gone. She finished eating her lunch and went into the living room. After settling down on the end of the couch, she picked up her book and started to read. She felt her tail unravel from her waist and start to swish around beside her. As she turned the page of her book, she felt like she was being watched. She looked around and found Trunks standing the doorway, watching her tail swish back and forth. She caught it and pulled it to her side. After a few seconds, Trunks snapped out of it and sat down beside Chiku. As if of its own accord, his tail wrapped around her waist and pulled her on to his lap.

**********

Goku flew away from their house so no one would see him. He instant transmissioned to Vegeta's gravity room.

**********

Vegeta felt the change in the room. He looked behind him to find Goku behind him.

"Hi Vegeta!" Goku said with a wave of his hand and his Son grin.

"What is the meaning of this, Kakorrot?"

"I need to ask you about Saiyan rituals."

"Go on." Vegeta said, his anger fading.

"Why would a Saiyan grow their tail back?"

Vegeta searched his mind, "Mating season started today." He paused to analyze Goku's facial expressions. It was a mix of confusion and fear. "If a Saiyan's tail is cut off when its born, it will grow back for the first mating season they are eligible for."

"When are they eligible for that?"

"Females, 16 and males, 17." The confusion left Goku's face, but the fear remained.

"Crap, I left them together."

"What's going on, Kakorrot?"

"Well, it looks like we're going to be grandfathers. I have to go" Goku turned towards the door to leave when Vegeta grabbed his arm.

"Don't try to fight it. It was bound to happen anyway."

"You mean to tell me that you're okay with this?"

"Yes, your daughter is worthy enough to marry my son. Kakorrot, she beat me while we were sparring. Whether you want to believe it or not, she is worthy to be a princess." Goku's out line blink a few times, then he was gone.

**********

After feeling a familiar ki enter the area, Chiku pushed Trunks off of her and ran back to her room in only her underwear.

"Hi Trunks!" Trunks turned around to see Goku standing in the doorway leading to the kitchen. He eyed the shirtless teenager. "Where's Chiku?"

"She's back in her room taking a umm nap, I think." He said trying to push her tee shirt and jeans under the couch inconspicuously. Goku walked back to Chiku's room and knocked on the door. After hearing nothing, he peeked in and saw his daughter sleeping. He smiled and went to his house. Trunks sighed heavily after he left. He picked up Chiku's clothing and walked back to her room.

"Chi?" he said, lightly knocking on her door. She opened it a crack. He slipped her clothes through the crack and went to his room. For the rest of the night they stayed in their rooms. But at 11:30 a dark figure entered her room.

**********

Chiku woke to the feeling of something wet on her lips. It stopped and she opened her eyes. Trunks was sitting on the side of her bed looking down at her.

"What are you doing in here?" he chuckled and leaned down to her ear.

"Run." He whispered. She kicked him off her bed and jumped out her window. Her only option was to run into the woods and she did. After a few minutes of dodging limbs and jumping over brush, she stopped and jumped up into a tree.

'Why am I running? I can beat him.' She looked around cautiously.

'You're running because he told you to run.' Her conscience told her.

'Well, would you run if you saw a predatory look in your friends eyes?'

'Point taken.' Just then Trunks stopped right underneath her.

"You can't hide forever, Chi!" Trunks said in a slightly raspy voice. He walked away but looped around to the tree he saw her sitting in. She sat up in the tree; unsure of where he had gone but after a few seconds she felt like she was being watched. She turned around and saw Trunks on the limb behind her. He smiled and held his hand out to her. She stood up and looked around, unsure of what to do.

'If I take his hand, game over, I lose. Or if I fight him, I might win. Might.' She thought.

'Why waste your energy? Trust me, take his hand and everything will be fine.' Her conscience told her.

'No, I'll fight.' She jumped out of the tree and down to the ground where she crouched into her fighting position. He followed her.

"Good, I want a girl who can take care of herself." He crouched down, too. "Any time." She ran at him, landing a kick and a punch every once in a while, until Trunks got tired of playing. She threw a punch at him. Instead of blocking it he grabbed her arm and threw her into a tree. She screamed out in pain as her back connected with the cold bark of the tree.

**********

Goku sat up in his bed after feeling Trunks and Chiku's ki's rise.

"It's starting." He said quietly to himself. After a few minutes he heard his daughter scream out in pain. His aura flared around him but he stayed, one reason being Vegeta had told him it was bound to happen. The other, if he went out there and intervened they could take him out easily. He, instead, laid back down and tried to sleep.

*********

She sank to the leaf-littered forest floor, blood leaking from her mouth. 'I'm so tired.' She thought. He walked over to her and held his hand out to her like before.

"If it hurts to bad, take my hand. I'll a" he paused a second to look her over. "Fix you up." He smirked. This action lit a fire in Chiku. In one swift motion, she kicked his legs out from under him and grabbed her ankle, pulling her leg up as far as she could. With all the energy she could pull together in that short amount of time, she let go of her ankle and forced it down into his stomach. He let out a loud inhuman wail/growl noise and curled up into a ball, giving Chiku the time she needed to recover. She stood up and crouched back down into her fighting stance. Trunks followed suit a few seconds later. Their fighting continued for an hour before Chiku made another senseless mistake. She was becoming slower by the minute causing her to make small mistakes at first then the she made the biggest mistake. She went to kick him when he grabbed her leg and swung her into a tree. The fight was over she had lost. Trunks walked over to her. This time instead of rejecting his hand she took it. He pulled her up off the damp ground and took her in his arms. He flew back to their house and in through her open bedroom window. He walked over to her bed and laid her down, carefully. He, then, pulled a tin case out of the pocket of his pants and opened it. Inside the case were a few senzou beans. He pulled one out for himself and one out for Chiku.

"Here, you earned it, Princess." He said, slipping it into her mouth. He sat down on her bedside and kissed her softly.
bean kicked in a few seconds later. She tried, in vain, to gain the upper hand.

"No, no my sweet princess. I won the game, I'm in control." She stopped her protest and laid back with a growl. "That's a good girl." He kissed her lips fiercely then moved down to her neck. As he kissed her he slid his hands under her wife-beater and pushed up over her head to reveal her small breasts. He threw her shirt over his shoulder and started to suck on her left nipple. Then he moved over to the other one. After a few seconds he stopped and left a line of burning kisses down her abs to the waistband of her pj pants. He untied her pants and slowly pulled them and her underwear off leaving her naked in front of him. He kissed his way up her leg to her hot center. After he flicked his tongue over her clit, she started to purr. She felt herself start to lose control. She quickly grabbed his arms and pulled him over her. Then, she flipped them over so she was on top. He was about to roll her onto her back when her hand grazed his tail. He tried to stifle a moan, but fail miserably.

"Now, why am I the only one who's naked?" she asked innocently, now straddling his chest.

"You know, you're going to pay for that but I guess my little girl doesn't want to play by the rules."

"I only have one rule, there are no rules." She said smiling wickedly. She leaned down and kissed him. As she did, her hand slinked down to the hem of his boxers and in one swift motion, ripped them off. "There, that's better." She moved down and started to stroke his hard member and rub his tail at the same time. After a few minutes he felt himself lose control and just when he was about to climax she stopped. He grabbed them and flipped them over so she was on the bottom again. He positioned himself at her opening.

"This is going to hurt." He said.

"I trust you." she said. He eased into her and with one quick thrust broke her barrier. He waited for a few seconds to let her adjust, then started a slow, steady pace. As she started to thrust back, he started to speed up. The pleasure swelled and they both lost control, him slamming into her and her bucking like crazy. Their climax's both came at the same time and they fell onto the bed in a sweaty mass.

Trunks and Chiku lay side by side naked in her bed.

"When the time comes I want you to marry me." He said suddenly. She smiled.

"Yes. I will." He kissed her lips softly. Then he trailed kisses down her neck to the area right below her collarbone. He kissed her there tenderly before sinking his teeth in. She screamed out in pain. He started to purr as her blood seeped into his mouth. After a few seconds the blood flow stopped and he returned to her mouth, smearing her blood on her lips as he kissed her. "What did you do to me."

'I marked you. You're mine now forever. I love you.' He told her telepathically.

'I love you, too, Trunks.' She fell asleep in his arms a few seconds later.

**The next day at Capsule Corporation**

Bulma turned on the TV to watch her soap operas, but much to her dismay the news was on. She was about to turn it off when the reporter said:

"More news about the attack on South City right after the break." She shot up from her seat and ran to the gravity room. After she typed in the override code, she ran in.

"Vegeta, South City is under attack."

"Keep Bra with you and don't leave the house." He ordered and ran out. A few minutes later, he landed in front of Dende's palace. Mr. Popo ran up to him. "I need to speak to Kakorrot." He said before Mr. Popo could say anything. Dende ran up to them. "Dende, can you telepathically reach Kakarrot?"

"Yes, I think I can."
**********

Goku was making breakfast when all of a sudden he heard a voice.

"Goku, South City is under attack. Please come quickly." Dende said.

He turned off the stove and ran over to his daughter's house. After he knocked on her bedroom door, he heard whispers then the door cracked open. A sleepy, ravaged girl stood on the other side of the door, wearing only her bathrobe.

"Good morning, Daddy." Chiku said rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning, sweetie." She looked into her father's eyes and saw the concern there.

"What's wrong?"

"South City is under attack. I'm going to go ahead. Do you think you could hunt down Trunks and tell him that?"

She glanced over her shoulder, "Yeah, I think I could find him." He kissed her forehead and left. When she turned around, she saw Trunks scrambling to pick up his discarded clothes from last night. He kissed her lightly before crossing the hall to his room. About fifteen minutes later they emerged from their rooms, both in their fighting gi and both wearing their swords. As they walked down the hall, their tails entwined. Upon reaching the front door, she took the lead and flipped open the keypad outside the door. After she pressed the red button, the house disappeared into a puff of smoke and she put the capsule into a small pocket on her sword case. She turned and looked at Trunks. "Ready?"

"Ready." He answered. She put her arm around his neck and he put his around her waist.