Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Media Mayhem ❯ Dial Soap ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chibi-Gohan: Hi! I'm back with another form of spoofing, commercialism!

Goku: Commercialism?

Chibi-Gohan: Yeah, you see how many times a day the same commercial seems to pop up on you. It's brainwashing you to buy their products!

Goku: *rolls eyes* Whatever! I'm gonna go to McDonald's for an Extra Value Meal. *flies off*

Chibi-Gohan:...Hey wait up! I wanna Mighty Kids Meal!

Media Mayhem

Dial Soap

::People are gathered at public pool::

Piccolo: *cracks his back as he runs on to the diving board*

Gohan: *floating in the middle of the pool* Mommy!

Piccolo* dives into the water and seems to be enjoying his swim*

Gohan: *feet lightly kicking under water as camera pans to Piccolo swimming past him* Mommy!

Piccolo: *emerges out from under water and spits out water from the pool*

Gohan: Mommy! I don't have to go potty anymore!

Goku's Voice: Hey, your not as clean as you think. Count on Dial Antibacterial Protection to wash away dirt and germs on your whole body. Aren't you glad you use Dial?

Chibi-Gohan: *eating a cheeseburger* Sorry that was short, I just thought it'd be a good one to start out with.

Piccolo:*glaring at Chibi-Gohan* Why did you have to make me the pool man?

Chibi-Gohan: Vegeta didn't wanna get his hair wet.

Piccolo: *pouts* Well you could've found someone other than me!

Vegeta: Oh quit being a baby Namek! Its done and over with so stop complaining!

Chibi-Gohan: Yeah, and I'm sure Vegeta will take his own advice when he gets humiliated in the next commercial.

Vegeta: WHAT? What do you plan on doing Brat?

Chibi-Gohan: I don't know, I'll let the reviewers decide. Personally I was thinking of putting you in an Ammodium AD commercials.

Vegeta: The diarrhea commercials! You wouldn't dare!

Chibi-Gohan: Hey, its not for me to decide. I'm letting the reviewers pick.

So if you know any commercial you'd like us to star in please tell me.

Vegeta: *begging on his knees* Please don't make me do the diarrhea commercial I'll be good! I promise!

Chibi-Gohan: Some how I doubt that'll work Vegeta.