Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight and Lavender ❯ Midnight and Lavender ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Midnight and Lavender by Kaialicious

Disclaimer: I have never and will not ever make a profit from Dragon Ball Z and any of its merchandise. I have created this story for the soul purpose of entertaining myself. Akira Toriyama has all the rights to Dragon Ball Z.

Warning: This story contains intense YAIO and obscene language. It is not intended for under aged readers.

Author's Note: This story takes place in the ruined future of Adult Trunks when Gohan and the other Z fighters are sadly no more. On that depressing note, don't forget to review! ^_^!

*****

It had not been necessary. He saw that now, but it was too late to fix it. They had literally destroyed everything in their path. It was such a waste. He was tired of the destruction. His sister no longer talked to him. She was still upset over some little human that he had killed. Her attachment to someone who was inconsequential to him had hurt. She was his twin. He had not understood why she had become so distant from him. It was becoming downright annoying.

To escape her sulking, he had taken to roaming the seemingly barren city, studying the damage that they had done.

He found a teddy bear beneath the rubble. One of its ears was torn off and it was missing an eye. It was a child's toy. Had its owner perished because of him and his sister?

He was thinking that maybe they should not have killed so many people. He blamed Dr. Gero for their actions. The lunatic had filled them with such hate -developed them to be killers. His pride had made them like this.

Android Seventeen had always been bitter about his birth.

He possessed some human characteristics. For the most part, he was somewhat human. He could bleed, but he was built stronger. He was half-human, half-android. Narcissistically he believed that he looked better than a human did. His sister would have begged to differ. But what did she know? She had thought that the bald headed human was cute.

Seventeen dropped the teddy bear and spotted something fluttering out of a five-story window. He was about to disregard it, thinking that it was just a curtain. But when he focused on the object, he saw that it was a curtain -of lavender colored hair. It belonged to a young human who was staring down at him.

"A survivor," he said to himself. "But, not for long."

Seventeen darted in the air, appearing outside the window and startling the human.

"Come out and play," he said and sent a blast after him. The window exploded in fragments of concrete and glass. The human flew free of the debris and faced him.

"Well, well, you can fly."

"I can fight too," the human challenged.

Intrigued, Seventeen asked him, "Who might you be?"

"The name's Trunks."

"Trunks…I'm Seventeen."

"I know who you are."

Seventeen raised a delicate brow. He casually took in his opponent.

He was an oddly attractive human. Very handsome, even more handsome than he was.

His hair was extraordinary. It stirred something inside of the boy android. A possessive instinct came over him.

He wanted the human.

Collective reasoning told him that in order to get him; he would have to find some way to make the human bend to his will.

A sudden noise caught his attention.

He looked down at where the debris from the window had fallen.

A few survivors were climbing out from under an alcove. It had been partially blocked by the rubble. Seventeen decided to use this to his advantage.

He created a large energy ball and looked down at the humans, then at Trunks. The lavender haired teenager quickly got the idea.

Horror crossed his handsome features. "No, don't!"

"I will spare the others only if you stay with me."

"And your friend?" Trunks asked, referring to the blond haired female who he had seen wreaking havoc in the city as well.

"My sister has not destroyed anything for a very long time."

Trunks' expression filled with uncertainty then acceptance. "All right. I will stay with you."

Seventeen was excited. The prospect of having the human all to himself left him feeling powerful. Oh, the things he wanted to do to the lavender haired youth.

Seventeen beckoned the teenager to follow him. He took him to his home -a well-furnished apartment that Seventeen had claimed for himself in an abandoned building. The building was one of the few safer structures that were still standing in the city.

Seventeen led Trunks to his apartment and made himself comfortable on his dark blue couch. Trunks stood stiffly, looking at him with doubt.

"Sit down, I'm not going to rape you," Seventeen told him.

Yet.

Trunks settled into a chair and stared at the android. Seventeen chuckled and said, "You seem tense."

"What you expect of me is a bit…unusual."

"Yes, but you will like it in time." Seventeen tilted his head to the side, deep in thought.

"What is it?" Trunks asked.

"I was wondering if I could touch your hair."

Trunks blushed and muttered, "I guess."

Seventeen was on his feet in an instant. He leaned over Trunks and gently combed his fingers through the Saiyan's silken bright hair. Seventeen loved its softness. He wanted to brush the luxurious mass. He found himself nuzzling the bright colored strands. Trunks seemed mortified. Seventeen tried to mollify him.

"You have beautiful hair, Trunks."

The human blushed even more. Seventeen found this becoming. He could not help kissing Trunks. The human stiffened at his actions, but did not protest.

Seventeen found his own actions shocking. He had never felt such impatience. He wanted to touch the handsome human. He wanted to taste his golden skin. He wanted to hear his cries of pleasure. The urge was so great that he pulled away from Trunks and receded to the other side of the room.

Trunks' voice broke the tension-filled silence. "You want me."

"That is why you are here."

"How is that possible?"

Seventeen laughed. Foolish humans. They assumed that all androids were sex less. Seventeen had proof enough of his virility right in his pants.

"Dr. Gero made certain that I was anatomically correct. He intended to pass us off into the human population undetected. You'd be surprised about my sister's capabilities."

Trunks thought on this and frowned. "Dr. Gero was evil. You and your sister are evil."

"Yes, evil Seventeen ensnaring Trunks against his will." Trunks paled in embarrassment at the android's words.

"Let's not pretend that you didn't like my kiss. I felt your mouth open up to me. I could have had you naked by now had I continued."

"Why didn't you?"

Seventeen realized that the human was frustrated. His passion confounded and delighted him.

Seventeen approached him and pulled him to his feet. "I will finish what I started," he assured him.

He began to undress the nervous human. As each piece of clothing was removed, Seventeen took his fill of Trunks' exceptional physique. Only extremely beautiful beings could have produced such magnificence.

He wondered about Trunks' lineage.

Who were his parents? Were they dead? Had Seventeen or his sister killed them?

But there was no time for such thoughts, because the human was undressing him, his hands trembling with his need.

The attraction between them was great, despite the fact that they were enemies. Seventeen locked the thought away, brushing it off as sheer lunacy. He deduced that the reason why there was such an attraction in the first place was that he had defeated his enemy quite easily and through lascivious means.

Seventeen's clothing was now piled at his feet.

Trunks kissed the hollow beneath Seventeen's neck. He caressed the android's delicate looking skin.

"This is so strange," he said.

"Is it?" Seventeen pressed his warm, naked body to his.

Their nether regions touched. Trunks' organ twitched. It brushed against Seventeen's smooth, flat belly. Seventeen sighed at the touch and grinded his hips against Trunks' lusty arousal. Trunks gasped and clung to the android's smaller frame.

Seventeen slid his hands behind Trunks' back and then moved them downwards to cup Trunks' flanks. The human copied his actions and pressed his forehead against Seventeen's.

"I've never…done this before," he told him.

"It doesn't show," Seventeen teased.

Trunks drew back, but Seventeen stopped him.

"You're doing fine." He kissed the human and was shocked to feel his tongue in his mouth. The appendage danced aggressively with his own tongue -exploring his mouth. It seemed that the kiss would last forever. But Seventeen wrapped his arms around Trunks' neck and his legs around his waist and broke the kiss.

The sapphire eyed Trunks was dazed.

Seventeen hugged him; their erections were sandwiched between their bodies.

"This way Trunks." He gestured with a nod towards the bedroom. Trunks carried him there.

The room was large. Its walls were covered with a few glossy posters of cars and motorcycles.

It appeared that Seventeen was obsessed with automobiles. Toy model cars were lined up on a wooden desk and on a bookshelf. A checkered flag hung on the wall over the bed.

The bed itself was an impressive king sized monstrosity framed in cherry wood.

The floor to wall carpeting was thick, white, and plush.

Trunks set Seventeen down on the rumpled bed and sat down beside him. Seventeen was on him in a heartbeat. He pushed Trunks back and straddled his hips, then smothered him with kisses.

Trunks opened his mouth to give him access to his tongue.

"Mmmm…" Seventeen moaned, and rubbed his hard arousal against him.

Trunks cupped the android's firm little buttocks and deepened the kiss.

Seventeen nipped his lower lip and gathered the human's soft lavender mane in his hand. He moved his mouth down to Trunks' jaw, then his chin.

He touched one of Trunks' nipples, gently rubbed his fingers over the hard peak.

The human was surprised by the pleasant sliver of heat that encompassed the tiny nodule.

Seventeen replaced his fingers with his mouth and suckled on the tan nipple. His silken black hair brushed Trunks' chest.

Trunks' soft cries fired Seventeen's blood.

He was ready to take him.

He slid off the human. Trunks looked up at him in confusion.

"Roll over for me, Trunks," he instructed.

Trunks tentatively did as he was told.

Seventeen caressed the smooth expanse of the human's back. He left a trail of kisses down his spine, licked at the dimples that were just above his tailbone.

The muscles in Trunks' buttocks and thighs tensed.

Seventeen gave his shapely rear a playful slap. Trunks sucked in his breath and held on to the pillow beneath his head.

Seventeen laughed. He liked watching the human's reactions.

He lay down beside Trunks', leaning his head against his hip.

He ran a finger along the seam of the teenager's bottom, and then stopped it right over his hidden blossom.

"It looks like I've found a little treat," Seventeen whispered and boldly pried Trunks' buttocks apart.

Trunks' face was red with mortification at what the android was doing. He had never been physically examined in such a manner before.

The android's silky hair brushed against his tanned buttocks, sending a frisson of heat through him.

He panted as he felt Seventeen's tongue touch his bud.

He hugged the pillow close to muffle his cries and shook as Seventeen nimbly moistened his virgin hole.

He closed his eyes. The acute throbbing in his cock became more defined.

Trunks felt feverish.

Tension filled his body.

Android Seventeen raised his head and tossed his hair out of his eyes. "Are you ready for me?" His voice was seductively low.

Trunks' answer caught in his throat.

"Now, now," Seventeen told him. "We made a deal, remember?"

"Just do it already," he snapped.

"I detect reluctance on your part, Trunks."

"I'm not backing out of my word," he assured him.

Seventeen lay against the human's back and pressed his cheek to his. "Then try and enjoy it."

Trunks laughed at his casual suggestion. Did he really think that it was that easy?

"You see? This does not have to be a dour occasion. We can have fun. We will have fun." He embraced Trunks and kissed his nape. He worked his way down Trunks' back and caressed the firm globes of his bottom.

Trunks closed his eyes and clutched the pillow in a death grip.

He gasped as Seventeen inserted his fingers. The pain of his entry made Trunks grasp Seventeen's wrist and stop him. "I don't think this is a good idea."

Seventeen sat back on his heels. "You're much too tense. It is far more simple than you think. I'll tell you what," he lowered his head and kissed Trunks on the lips. "I will be your uke if it makes you so uncomfortable."

Trunks flushed. "You don't mind?"

"Not at all. In fact, it will be my pleasure…" Seventeen's eyes lowered to sultry slits.

Trunks' cock twitched. Seventeen saw his response and laughed.

"But why?"

"When I was fully human -before Dr. Gero started his experiments on me, I enjoyed the life style of being a uke."

"You like it," Trunks realized in disbelief.

"I do," Seventeen grinned.

Trunks reached for him.

"Then I will do my best not to hurt you, my uke," he said sincerely.

His words caused a rush of warmth to envelope Seventeen. He lay back down beside him and caressed Trunks' swollen shaft.

Trunks thrust his hips at the dark haired android. His cock pumped through Seventeen's clasp. Seventeen rubbed the human's pink tip with his thumb, smearing the pearlescent drop of pre cum over its surface.

He rolled on to his side towards Trunks, hiked his leg over Trunks' hip and positioned the hard shaft against his entrance.

Trunks' breath hitched. He cupped Seventeen's flank and guided him down on to his flesh.

The android's descent was heavenly. Upon reaching Trunks' base, he kissed Trunks and immediately began to move over him.

Trunks' eyes glazed over. The little android's soft body drove him mad with desire.

He lifted his hips to meet Seventeen's.

"That's good Trunks," Seventeen said, "that's very good."

Trunks bit Seventeen's earlobe then the tender spot below it. He concentrated on thrusting into his little lover, excited by the new experience. The constricted passage fit him like a glove. He found himself being massaged by the android's internal muscles.

Seventeen certainly feels human.

He was soft, warm, and tight. He was even blushing.

His icy blue eyes were misty with passion. He was in rapture, his little uke. He was a slave to it.

Trunks held him and rolled on to his back. He sat up, Seventeen's body still impaled over his own.

"Trunks…" the android wrapped his legs around his waist and buried his hands in Trunks' hair. His nipples were pressed against Trunks'. They came into sharp contact with every thrust.

Trunks ran his palms over Seventeen's buttocks and pushed them down, then up, helping the android to ride his cock.

"Oooohh…" Seventeen groaned.

"Am I hurting you, uke?" Trunks asked him.

"N-No, it's just that…you're…so…deep inside -Ooooohhh!"

Trunks shuddered as the android's sheath contracted over him. On the latter thrust, Seventeen had sank completely down to his base. The soft sac beneath his shaft touched the android's packed rear.

Trunks' fingers spread out into talons. They dug into Seventeen's flesh roughly lifting him, and then shoving him back down. His violent assault had been spurred on by the chaotic feelings that were running rampant through his cock.

He became more aggressive, sinking his teeth into Seventeen's neck, brutally thrusting into him. His hands left the android's bottom only to tug on his jet-black hair. His action bared Seventeen's throat to him. Trunks ravenously bit into the slender exposed column.

His mind was geared towards one thing, ravishing the little android. The force of his strokes were powerful. Seventeen clutched Trunks' shoulders for support. His mouth was opened, his breathing labored. His ears hummed with the rush of his blood coursing through his veins.

And he had been nervous…Seventeen thought. Oh, god... how could he have doubted himself?

"Seventeen…" Trunks' voice was rough with desire. He bent forward and arranged his legs beneath him, until he was on his knees. He lowered Seventeen to the mattress, then eased his full body down on to him. The android sank into the mattress.

Seventeen felt the softness of the bed at his back and the weight of the human above him. He became inundated with sensations from the sting of Trunks' love bites, to the pulsing of his cock rubbing against his pleasure gland. Trunk's fingers were gently kneading his scalp. His hard, muscular, golden skin was touching Seventeen's more slender and lean body. The thrumming of his own organs, pressed between him and Trunks was readying itself for its impending release. Trunks' rigid washboard stomach had done well to stretch and pull at the android's swollen member.

Trunks growled deep in his throat and forced his mouth over his. The rumble vibrated into Seventeen. Seventeen grinded his hips against the human and quaked as he climaxed.

His cum exploded on to his belly. The warm release rolled down his sides.

Trunks lunged through his trembling duct, smelling the android's heady release. He too was ready to reach that pinnacle.

He lengthened his thrusts.

He pressed his forehead to Seventeen's, looked into the android's love clouded eyes and asked him, "Uke…did I please you?"

"Better than anyone has ever pleased me, Trunks," Seventeen answered and kissed him.

"Oh Kami…" his response was just the thing to set him off. He cried out and exploded his thick essence inside of him.

Seventeen gasped at the heat of it.

This is definitely no ordinary human…he thought.

Trunks' orgasm took a toll on him. He fell against his lover, his cock still jerking and releasing its seed.

Seventeen held him, enjoying the feel of his spurts against his sore inner body. The human's continuous discharge seemed to go on forever.

Trunks nuzzled Seventeen's neck.

"That was…very good, Trunks."

"You're repeating yourself," the human said with amusement.

"Yes, well, from your performance the words bear repeating."

Trunks got a thoughtful look on his face.

"What is it?"

"I was thinking that another performance bears repeating."

Seventeen grinned.

He is definitely not human.

"Again?" he pretended to be hesitant. "I don't know."

"You're not tired are you?" Trunks sounded as if he was disappointed.

Seventeen laughed and told him, "No, seme. I was merely teasing you." He caressed Trunks' hip.

Then, with the most devilish look that he could muster, he said, "If you want me, you can take me."

Trunks groaned. Seventeen's eyes widened in surprise as he felt his lover's cock hardening inside of him.

As Trunks devoured Seventeen's mouth and plunged into him, the last thought on the android's mind was, Definitely not human...

*****

Whew! I am spent! Tell me what you think. If I get good reviews, I'll do a continuation. Who am I kidding; I've already started part two on my computer! Still, it would help to know if people even want to see a part two. Again, please, please, please review, and read my other stories too! (That rhymed!) ^_^