Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight and Lavender ❯ Midnight and Lavender 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Midnight and Lavender 2 by Kaialicious

Disclaimer: I have never and will not ever make a profit from Dragon Ball Z and any of its merchandise. I have created this story for the soul purpose of entertaining myself. Akira Toriyama has all the rights to Dragon Ball Z.

Warning: This story contains intense YAIO and obscene language. It is not intended for under aged readers.

Author's Note: This story takes place in the ruined future of Adult Trunks when Gohan and the other Z fighters are sadly no more. On that depressing note, don't forget to review! Oh, and thanks to those who reviewed the first chapter. ^_^

*****

Seventeen awakened and found himself alone in bed. A surge of anger filled him. The human had left without his permission. How dare he presume that Seventeen was finished with him?

He was on the verge of reconsidering his break from violence when the human entered the room.

"Where were you?" Seventeen asked him suspiciously.

"I went to see someone."

Seventeen leaned back on his elbows and inquired, "Who did you go and see, your girlfriend?"

"Not that it's any of your business, but I don't have a girlfriend."

"Hmm…a boyfriend then," the android teased, knowing that Trunks had never been with another male other than him.

Trunks ignored him and threw his backpack on to the bed. Seventeen nosily inspected the bag. It was filled with food and first aid supplies. It also had a little white case with the words Capsule Corp on it.

"Who are these things for? The kitchen is well stocked. You won't go hungry."

"They're not for me," Trunks explained. "I thought that I'd go out and give food to families that need it. You wouldn't think it, but there are a few survivors living beneath that rubble that you made."

"I know. I've heard them moving around at night," he said impassively.

"That doesn't bother you?"

Seventeen stared blankly at him.

"I guess it wouldn't."

"You humans are so sympathetic. It's really amusing."

Trunks glared at him. "I didn't expect you to understand. How could you when you were the one who caused this mess in the first place?"

Seventeen was offended. "I caused it? Perhaps you've forgotten that I was programmed to destroy everything in the name of Dr. Gero!"

"But you've stopped which meant that you could have stopped all along. You chose to do those things, Seventeen. You liked it," Trunks said. "Admit it."

Seventeen flopped back on to the bed and smirked. "Maybe I did."

Trunks made a sound of disgust. He grabbed his backpack and left.

Seventeen was very annoyed that he had gone. The android had wanted him again. He was frustrated that they had argued over something as stupid as human sentiment. It reminded him of the argument that he had had with his sister over the little human that he had killed.

He felt uncomfortable thinking about it.

He sat up and sighed. Who was he to talk about human sentiment when he himself was mad over a mere lavender haired human?

He was infatuated with the teenager. He selfishly wanted to keep him for himself. He did not want Trunks to give his attention to the survivors. The deal had been that he would spare their lives if he would stay with him. Trunks had not stayed very long.

Seventeen was very bitter about that.

He stood and let the sheet around his hips fall away. He reached for his clothes, intent on catching up with the human.

*****

Seventeen looked at the human's progress. He saw it as a waste of time. Trunks and a handful of people were cleaning out some of the buildings in the area in an attempt to find suitable shelter for them. After an hour, Seventeen stepped out of hiding and approached his lavender haired lover. The commotion that his presence aroused sent everyone scurrying.

Trunks was not thrilled.

"What are you doing here, Seventeen?"

"You shouldn't continue cleaning out that building."

"Why?"

"It's about to collapse."

"What?"

"The beams have weakened," he told him. "Too much weight will cause it to collapse."

Trunks looked back at the building. It seemed sturdy enough, and they had already managed to clean out three floors. "How do you know?"

"My father gave me certain talents. Excellent vision is one of them. I can see straight through to the metal beams. They are practically straining."

"Are you telling me the truth?"

"If you don't believe me, I won't be hurt," he said, "but your precious survivors will be."

Trunks' eyes widened in shock. He could tell that the android was not lying to him.

"Everyone out of the building!"

The humans scurried to do as Trunks said. Their trust in him surprised Seventeen. Didn't they know that their lavender haired savior had listened to Seventeen? Were they not worried that he might have tricked them? Had he gained their trust through Trunks? He could not believe it.

Why would they trust him? He had ruined their lives, killed their loved ones.

It made no sense to him.

Trunks sent him a look of gratitude. The warmth in his sapphire blue eyes spurred Seventeen to say, "There is a stronger building a few blocks from here."

"Can you show me?"

Trunks nodded.

"Thank you Seventeen."

The android smiled and said, "You can thank me later."

Trunks blushed.

Seventeen laughed and ascended into the air. "Come on. The building is this way."

*****

After the people were settled into their new shelter and given provisions, Trunks returned with Seventeen to his domicile.

"What you did today was very good," Trunks told him.

"Stop it; you're making me feel as if I am a lap dog," he said gloomily and headed for the bedroom.

Trunks followed him and was bewildered when he found that Seventeen was not there. Had he flown out the window?

Trunks crossed the room to have a look and was startled when two arms locked around his waist and pulled him into the closet.

Trunks found himself lying on his back with the smaller, half-naked Seventeen over him, busily undoing his pants.

"You're so soft hearted," Seventeen said. "Were you coming to cheer me up?"

Trunks' silence answered him. Seventeen laughed.

"I know something that can cheer both of us up." He reached inside of Trunk's pants and pulled free the human's hardening cock.

Trunks held his breath.

"Mmmm…" he pumped his hand over him a few times.

Trunks groaned.

"I've been waiting for this all day," Seventeen admitted.

His words made Trunks' blood race through his veins. He wanted the android, and nothing would stop him from having him.

"Seventeen?"

Both of them froze as they heard the female voice.

Trunks sat up, but Seventeen shoved him back down. "It's my sister."

"Your sister?" Trunks attempted to get up a second time. Seventeen effectively trapped him in his arms. He did so love to hold the handsome human.

He sank down on his thick cock and captured Trunks' cry with his mouth.

"You'll give our location away," he whispered innocently.

"You wouldn't care if a thousand people were watching us," Trunks told him.

"A thousand people," Seventeen smiled at Trunks' exaggeration, "a hundred maybe."

Trunks groaned as the android began moving up and down his length. "Why did your sister have to come and see you now?"

"Maybe she is tired of being angry at me."

"Oh." Trunks stuck his tongue into his mouth.

Seventeen knotted his fingers in his lavender locks and deepened their kiss.

"I know that you're here." Eighteen's voice interrupted their tryst. It sounded as if she was in the bedroom.

They both went absolutely still.

"What ever you're doing in there can wait."

Seventeen bit back a laugh. Trunks frowned at him. The android squeezed his cock with his inner muscles. Trunks reddened.

"I haven't seen you in a few weeks," Eighteen was saying. "I've missed you."

Seventeen sighed and leaned his forehead against Trunks' own. "I have to talk to her."

"I understand."

Seventeen got up and pulled on his pants. He opened the closet door and quickly closed it before Eighteen could see Trunks. He would have to make it up to the human later.

*****

"So what have you been up to," Eighteen asked.

"I've made a human my love slave."

Eighteen smiled, "You're always teasing me."

Seventeen returned the smile. He wondered what Trunks thought of his confession.

"What's going on outside? It looks like everyone's coming out of hiding."

"They are. We had no right to disrupt their lives. That was Dr. Gero's wish, not ours."

"Listen to you. I'm surprised," Eighteen smiled sadly. "I wished that you had come to that decision years ago. Maybe then…" her voice trembled.

"I'm sorry sis. I didn't know how much you liked him." He hugged her.

Eighteen ruffled his hair and spotted something colorful intertwined with his raven black locks. She pulled it free of his hair and asked him, "What's this?"

Seventeen noticed the object. It was a strand of Trunks' hair.

"It must have come from the closet," he said stupidly and took the lavender strand from her.

"What were you doing in there?"

"Looking for something to wear," he said all too quickly.

"Hmm," Eighteen walked around the room and studied some of the things that Seventeen had collected. "You're hiding something from me. We've never kept secrets from each other."

"I'm not keeping any secrets. I've always been honest with you."

"I believe you." Eighteen fingered the pearls around her neck. "Look, I've got to go. I'll see you around."

"Go where? Eighteen, you just got here."

"I have to go," she said a little more firmly and hurried from the room, leaving Seventeen to wonder about her strange behavior.

The closet slid open and Trunks stepped out of it, fully dressed. "No secrets, huh?"

"I did tell her the truth. I told her that I have a human for a love slave."

"I'm not your love slave, Seventeen."

"You were in the closet," he grinned.

"You're incorrigible."

Seventeen wrapped his arms around his waist and buried his face in Trunks' chest. "I don't want to lie to my sister."

"You said that you didn't."

"I told her that I was in the closet looking for something to wear." He looked up at Trunks. "I actually meant to say that I was looking for something to wear out."

Trunks shook with desire. The android was blatantly bold.

Trunks clenched fistfuls of his jet-black hair and kissed him long and hard. When he released him from his passionate hold, Seventeen whispered, "I guess that you want to wear me out as well."

Trunks groaned, lifted him off the floor, and carried him to the bed, intent on doing just what he had said.

*****

Eighteen watched as her brother and the lavender haired human embraced. She hovered just outside of the apartment window.

Her brother's deceit was like a knife through her heart. Tears of rage rolled down her cheeks. Her anger was so great that she barely felt them.

She flew away, feeling cold and alone.

As far as she was concerned, she had no brother.

*****

Yeah, I know what you're thinking: Where's the Yaoi? It's in there…its just not going anywhere. Use your imagination. Maybe I'll make the next one as intense as the first one was. Again, even though I know that most of you won't, please review. If you don't how else will I know what you want to see in the next chapter. ^_^