Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight and Lavender ❯ Midnight and Lavender 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Midnight and Lavender 3 by Kaialicious

Disclaimer: I have never and will not ever make a profit from Dragon Ball Z and any of its merchandise. I have created this story for the soul purpose of entertaining myself. Akira Toriyama has all the rights to Dragon Ball Z.

Warning: This story contains intense YAIO and obscene language. It is not intended for under aged readers.

Author's Note: Someone wanted "more Yaoi goodness." Well, here it is, your Yaoi…in all of its goodness. ^_^

*****

Seventeen pressed his mouth against Trunks' throat and sucked on his tanned skin, leaving a mark there. Trunks threaded his fingers through Seventeen's jet-black hair and licked his bare expanse of shoulder. He felt the urge to nip the inviting flesh -and did.

Seventeen nuzzled Trunks' jaw. "I like it when you're rough with me," he whispered.

Trunks moved impatiently over Seventeen's more slender body. The android brought out the aggressive side of him. He was confused by his heated reaction. Was it normal for him to want to bite the android and mark him as his? He did not care. Already, he was moving Seventeen's limbs just the way he wanted them -spreading his legs as far as they would go.

"Come into me," Seventeen whispered.

Trunks slid home into his warmth. Seventeen gasped and gripped the human's shoulders.

"Yes," he pulled Trunks' larger frame down upon him.

"Seventeen," Trunks muttered and lustily plunged his tongue into the android's mouth.

Seventeen tentatively lifted his hips to receive the full brunt of Trunks' length. Trunks helped him, thrusted against him when his hips came forward. The hard thrust devastated Seventeen's sensitive sheath. His walls rippled over Trunks' cock.

"Do it…again," Seventeen demanded.

Trunks held his hips steady to the android's consternation.

"Why did you stop?" Seventeen asked.

"I want you…"

Seventeen raked his fingers over Trunks' back and said with all the sincerity he could muster, "I want you too. I want you now. Why aren't you moving?"

"I want you on your belly," Trunks told him.

Seventeen stared blankly at him for a couple of seconds, and then said, "Okay."

Trunks grinned and kissed Seventeen's lips. The android seemed hesitant to let him leave his body. He even wrapped his arms around Trunks and hugged him. "Why must you leave me so soon?" he complained. "It felt so good."

Trunks reddened at his protest. "Seventeen…"

"Oh, all right," he reluctantly released his hold on the human.

Trunks disengaged himself from the android and sat back on his heels. Seventeen shamelessly kept his legs open. Trunks could see his pre cum leaking from the android's tan colored bud. Trunks' cock twitched from the visual stimulation. If Seventeen did not turn over, he would gladly force the playful android on to his belly.

Seventeen's light blue eyes glinted with mischief.

He touched himself, slipped a finger into the area that Trunks had recently vacated. He wrapped a hand around his arousal and moaned. "Mmmm…maybe I can finish this without you."

His fist moved over his cock, stretching the skin taut over his shaft. His finger slowly moved in and out of his nether orifice, mimicking what Trunks had done there earlier.

Trunks frowned and told him, "I know you'd prefer me instead." He grabbed the android's wrists and pulled his hands away from his body, halting his actions. "Turn over, Seventeen."

"I don't think I want to anymore," Seventeen said, obstinately, then smiled.

The android was playing games with him. Trunks hid a grin and pretended to be very upset. "I meant what I said, Seventeen. On your belly, now." He had lowered his voice an octave, making the words sound threatening.

Seventeen searched his features, unsure of his true emotions. When the android took too long to comply, Trunks roughly pushed the android on to his stomach and held his wrists behind his back.

"Don't move a muscle, Seventeen," Trunks ordered.

The android remained silent, curious as to what his lavender haired lover had in mind with him.

Trunks held Seventeen's slender wrists in one hand and grabbed the bed sheet with his other. He tore a strip from the sheet and tied up Seventeen's wrists.

"Mmmm…bondage. I didn't know that you could be so kinky," Seventeen muttered cheekily.

"It's just to keep you still," Trunks said and kissed Seventeen's arm.

He softly coaxed the android on to his knees -told him to keep his head and shoulders pressed into the pillow. His bottom was raised, the cheeks parted to give him access to Seventeen's depth.

Trunks caressed a smooth round curve. He felt the need to touch him, to explore what had become convenient to him through blackmail.

He heard Seventeen's sharp intake of breath as he kissed the perfect little cheek.

"You are deliberately delaying the inevitable," Seventeen complained.

Trunks chuckled and bit the flustered android on his flank. "It will be more fun that way," he told him.

Hmmm…his little pet was learning, but Seventeen was tired of his game. "I want you now," he said, "I cannot wait any longer."

"You are so impatient." He touched his fingers to his cock, removed the wetness there and spread it upon Seventeen's tight bud, then mounted him again.

Seventeen bit his lip as his solidness entered him. Its journey down his sheath was slow and sweet. Seventeen closed his eyes and focused on the heavy sensation.

Yes, he thought, this is what I want…

The human's hefty organ slid all the way in, down to his root. The soft press of his scrotum, warm and large brushed against his buttocks. Seventeen felt the lavender hair that surrounded Trunks' cock tickling his skin.

The heat that claimed his interior with Trunks' intrusion overwhelmed him. It was as if every nerve within him was on fire.

"Trunks…" his name was a whisper on his lips.

Trunks caressed the small of the android's back. Seventeen rocked forward with each searing stroke. He was being filled, completely. The heat of him was so intense that it was becoming difficult for him to think coherently. All he knew was that the human fit him perfectly and that he did not want it to end. He would die of sorrow if it did.

His lover touched him in ways that excited him. His hands explored him in wonder and admiration. Seventeen's all too human body fascinated him. The softness that surrounded him, the warmth that enflamed him, the pleasure filled cries that came from him -they all amazed him.

Deep down inside, he wrestled with emotions that frightened him. One word reverberated through his mind.

Mine. Mine. Mine.

It was the truth. It had to be, because Trunks shook with the fury of it. The android was his now. In his very soul, he knew.

His fingers dug into Seventeen's hips.

Mine. Mine.

He growled low in his throat, sank his teeth into Seventeen's shoulder.

Mine.

Yes, Seventeen thought. Here was the primitive lover that had shocked him before.

Trunks stabbed at his core with his lengthy thrusts -hard, torturous strokes that made every muscle in his body tense.

"Aaah!"

They were strong, fierce, and all consuming -too much for one android to take -this brutal assault on his flesh.

Seventeen's hands burst free of their bonds. Trunks caught them and held them firmly at the android's sides. He kept plunging into him, his hips snapping back and forth, hard and fast.

The bedding muffled Seventeen's cry. His knees weakened and he collapsed on to the mattress. Trunks' warm body covered him. He loved the feel of him against his flesh. He was so much bigger than he was, harder too, even if he was just a human.

He drove into him.

His cock, pressed between his stomach and the bed was roughly stroked with each movement that Trunks made. The swollen shaft twitched in delight of its pleasurable prison. It would not be too long before…

"Aaaaahhhh!"

Seventeen came. His secretions flowed on to the bedding and his belly.

The convulsions in his sheath pulled his orgasm forth.

"Seven…teen!" Trunks cried out and shuddered as he reached his release.

He spilled his seed into him and buried his face in Seventeen's dark hair as the effects of his eruption washed over him.

When his body stopped shaking, Trunks rolled on to his side, taking Seventeen with him. He hugged him close. Exhausted, Seventeen went to sleep, enjoying the notion that the human would be there when he wanted him later.

*****

Seventeen wakened. He looked at the empty area beside him and growled in frustration. His lavender haired lover was gone again.

Seventeen wondered why he even bothered to keep him.

Because he is very good at having fun. He smiled. Mmmm…very good.

He tossed his hair out of his face and got out of bed.

One of these days, he would have to follow the human, but that would require waking up early and Seventeen had become accustomed to sleeping in late. He had acquired the habit before he became an android.

It was strange how the human's presence brought his old customs back out of him.

His legs were sticky with Trunks' seed. He was a bit sore in places that he had thought no longer could feel pain. Perhaps his precious human had been a little too rough with him.

It amazed him how Trunks' personality changed once he was in the full throes of lust. He acted like a wild animal.

A grin lit up Seventeen's features of its own volition.

My sweet, kind hearted seme is a raging beast deep down inside.

He had a good laugh at that and went into the bathroom.

When he was cleaned and dressed, he stepped out into the living room and halted as he saw the slender figure seated on his couch.

"Eighteen," he said in surprise.

"Did you have an interesting night?" she asked.

"Whatever do you mean?"

Her features turned harsh. "Don't play innocent! I saw you with him -that purple haired toy of yours!"

"Its lavender," he corrected her and crossed his arms.

"How can you be with him? You hate humans!"

Not this one, he thought.

Eighteen saw the blank expression on his face and made a sound of disgust. "I can't believe you!"

"You are really overreacting, Eighteen," he told her.

She widened her eyes as something occurred to her. "Is this just one of your games? Did you take him to hurt him later -to torture him?

"Umm…no. I just wanted him."

Eighteen looked startled by his confession. "You wanted him? A human?"

Seventeen shrugged and said, "If it's any consolation to you, I blackmailed him."

Eighteen's hands clenched into fists. Her blond eyebrows lowered in anger. "You are with a human…why couldn't I have my own?"

Seventeen saw that familiar rage of hers again. Would she never be over the little bald human?

"Eighteen…"

"Do not say that you're sorry! You're not sorry at all!" she cried.

Seventeen uncrossed his arms and went to her. He sat down beside her and hugged her.

"What do you want me to say?" he asked.

She clutched the front of his shirt, her face pressed to his shoulder. "That you'll stop seeing him."

Seventeen's body stiffened.

"We don't belong with them, you said so yourself," she pressed.

Seventeen laughed uneasily and said, "You sound jealous, sis. Don't worry. No one can take your place."

"I know. It's just…" her voice trailed off, leaving him wondering what she was thinking.

After a few minutes, Seventeen gently drew her back from his shoulder.

Eighteen's lower lip trembled. "If you don't get rid of him, Seventeen, I'll kill him."

He could see that she was serious.

"I'll follow him and I'll kill him," she said in a harsher voice. "You know that he is no match for me."

Seventeen stood and stared at her in disbelief.

"I will pull him apart -crush his head like a ripe melon," she told him.

The thought of Trunks being harmed disturbed him. He knew that if his sister wanted to, she could kill the human quite easily. Trunks already exhibited that he could slip out of Seventeen's grasp whenever he wanted. Seventeen could not protect him. He could not even keep him under lock and key -not unless he blackmailed him again. Seventeen did not think that Trunks would be too happy if he did that.

He decided that Eighteen was crazy. He would be foolish if he ignored her threats.

He did not want Trunks to suffer because of him.

"I will tell him to go," he promised.

Eighteen's blue eyes, so much like his, filled with approval. She stood and headed for the door. "You'll see that it's all for the best. I'd hate the thought of having to kill such a pretty human."

*****

The moment that he stepped through the door, Seventeen told him, "You can leave."

Trunks was surprised by his words. "What?"

"I said that you can leave."

"Why?"

Seventeen growled in irritation and turned away from him. "What's with the questions? I know that you want to leave, so just go."

Trunks set his backpack down and approached him. "What happened?"

Seventeen wanted to blurt out everything to him, but he could not. He remembered Eighteen's threat, and then ground out, "I don't want you anymore."

Trunks placed his hand on his shoulder and said, "Tell me the truth."

"What makes you think that I'm lying?"

Trunks slipped an arm around his waist and pressed his body up against Seventeen's.

"I know you, Seventeen."

Seventeen clenched his fists. "Why can't you do as you're told?"

"You will tell me what happened, Seventeen."

The young android remained quiet.

Trunks kissed the back of his head. "Tell me."

"My sister wants to kill you. She said that she wouldn't as long as you leave me."

"Why?"

Seventeen explained to him Eighteen's anger at the loss of her human and was surprised that Trunks knew of him.

"You killed Krillen?" Trunks released him.

"I killed hundreds of humans, Trunks. You know that. And I am sorry for it, I truly am."

Seventeen went to the window and crossed his arms. "I came to hate killing humans. I detested it and Eighteen did as well. She had stopped long before me."

"My father and friends were among those that you killed."

Seventeen cringed.

*****

Yeah, yeah, I shouldn't have stopped right there, but I am seriously reconsidering the outcome for this story. That means that I may throw out all of my other notes and start fresh on what will happen next…or not, I don't know. I'm in a very vicious mood. ^_^