Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight and Lavender ❯ Midnight and Lavender 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Midnight and Lavender 4 by Kaialicious

Disclaimer: I have never and will not ever make a profit from Dragon Ball Z and any of its merchandise. I have created this story for the soul purpose of entertaining myself. Akira Toriyama has all the rights to Dragon Ball Z.

Warning: This story contains intense YAIO and obscene language. It is not intended for under aged readers.

Author's Note: Don't expect any Yaoi in this one. I mean it, because it is filled with angst. Hot Yaoi action, perhaps, in the next chapter. ^_^

*****

"Don't hate me," Seventeen uttered.

He truly did not want his lover to despise him. He…he did not know why, but it was important to him that they part their ways without resentment.

"You killed everyone who I loved! You ruined my life!" Trunks yelled at him.

It was obvious to him that conflict could not be avoided, not when Trunks was so livid. "I told you I was sorry."

"Sorry doesn't bring them back, Seventeen!"

"Then what do you want me to do? I made a mistake. How was I to know who they were?" he asked. "They were all the same to me. I would have killed you too if I had the chance."

Trunks frowned, "Is that right?"

"Yes."

"Well you have the chance."

Seventeen stared at him blankly.

"What are you waiting for? Do it, damn you!"

"No," he said.

Trunks roughly grabbed the android's wrist. "I said do it! It's what you wanted all along -to rid the planet of all humans!"

Seventeen tried to pull away.

"You murdered my family! Finish the job!" Trunks yelled.

"Why are you telling me to do this?" Seventeen asked.

"Because I know that deep down inside you want to kill me! You haven't changed at all! You're still Dr. Gero's little monster!"

Why was he saying such despicable things? Seventeen shook his head, "No! I am not a monster!" he swore.

Trunks released him and picked up his backpack.

Seventeen watched him leave. He forced himself not to stop him. He selfishly wanted to keep him, but not if it meant that he would get hurt. He stood there for quite some time, his hands clenched, his eyes riveted on the door.

Seventeen felt his knees grow weak. He did not think that he could stand anymore. He sank to his knees. His body was shaking. He looked at his trembling hands. What was wrong with him?

Eighteen found him lying in the fetal position beneath the window. She stood over him and just stared at him.

"It hurts, doesn't it?"

Seventeen didn't answer her.

Eighteen knelt down before him. "It will get worse, you know, knowing that you can't touch him."

"We're not supposed to have these feelings," Seventeen muttered.

"But we do," Eighteen replied.

"Why did father do this? Why did he make us so weak?"

Eighteen shrugged. "He was insane."

"We were too…we did what he wanted…doesn't that make us crazy too?"

Eighteen looked away. Maybe her brother was right. Maybe she had inherited their father's insanity, because it gave her such pleasure to see Seventeen in pain.

"Your human will find someone else," she said. "You shouldn't grieve for him."

"I don't want him to find someone else!" Seventeen ground out in anger. "If I should suffer -then he should suffer too!"

"What an excellent idea. He hurt you didn't he?" she touched his shoulder. Seventeen pulled away from her and sat up. His dark hair shielded his face. Eighteen tucked the strands back behind his ears to see the sadness in his eyes.

"He called me a monster."

"They called father a monster…"

Seventeen flinched and said, "I am nothing like him."

"But you killed him," Eighteen said.

"I had to; he was going to destroy us!"

"He wanted to repair us. We should have let him. Maybe we would have been stronger, better, and free of these useless emotions."

Seventeen sighed. "Is it my entire fault then?"

Yes, Eighteen wanted to say, but held her tongue. Instead, she hugged him, because she felt like doing so, even though she hated him.

Her chin touched his shoulder. He made a small sound of pain and recoiled from her. "What's wrong?" His hand covered the area.

Seventeen's face turned red. "Trunks…"

Eighteen raised a blond brow in interest. Had the human attacked him? Perhaps caught him off his guard and wounded him? "Did he hit you?"

Her brother's face blushed even brighter. "No."

His reaction indicated a more pleasant scenario. Jealousy filled her. "Well you won't have to worry about that little bastard ruining your body any more."

"Don't call him that," Seventeen snapped.

Eighteen's eyes widened in surprise. "You're really hooked on him."

"I don't want to talk about him any more," Seventeen said, his brow furrowed in anger.

Eighteen smirked. "All right."

Seventeen rose and went to his bedroom. He wanted to be alone. He was frightened by what he was feeling -anger, pain, fear, loneliness, rejection. They were too many emotions to handle all at once.

He fell on to the bed, his face pressed into the pillow. It smelled of Trunks. He groaned as his cock hardened. His condition infuriated him. How could he let a human do this to him? The old Seventeen would have been mortified to fall so low.

"You're acting like a child," he told himself. "He's only a human."

Trunks' image appeared in his mind. His heart thundered.

No…

He loved him.

"No…"

He loved Trunks.

"It can't be possible…"

"What can't be possible?" Eighteen was now in his room.

Seventeen clutched his pillow and said, "Nothing." She would think him a fool if he told her the truth. Androids did not fall in love. But hadn't Eighteen been distraught with him when he had killed her little human? Had she been in love with him? Seventeen was hesitant to ask, but he had to know.

"Did you love him, your human?"

"There was something about him that told me we were meant to be together. I didn't understand it, but the feeling was there," she said. "I didn't want him to die."

What had he done?

Now Trunks hated him and he could no longer be with him and all because of his stupid actions!

I love him so much…it hurts, he thought fearfully. I don't understand. Trunks…I don't understand!

He had to see him. He had to go to him and tell him how he felt. He had to beg him to forgive him for all that he had done.

"I want to see him just one last time," he said. "Please Eighteen. I won't ask for anything else."

Eighteen frowned. She knew where the human resided. She had followed him earlier out of curiosity. He lived across town in a large structure that bore two faint symbols -former marks of the company known as Capsule Corporation. Eighteen had been surprised to see many humans living in the area. They too had started to rebuild. Some of the roadways had been cleared. A few vehicles were operational, and even a temporary hospital had been put up.

If she took Seventeen to him, would he be strong enough to turn his back on his lover? The very idea intrigued her.

"I'll take you to him," she said and hid a vengeful smile as he sat up and hugged her.

*****

"He lives here?" Seventeen said in surprise. The place was a veritable mansion.

Many people were walking in and out of the building. They carried materials to repair the damaged structure, as if the building was one of the most vital things that needed to be rebuilt.

"Capsule Corporation."

Seventeen remembered Dr. Gero talking about the business while he had worked endlessly over him. His father had envied the fame that the company's top scientist Dr. Breifs had attained.

He's no genius! Dr. Gero had claimed.

Seventeen wondered if Eighteen had been privy to their father's incessant rambling as well. Sometimes, when Dr. Gero had talked of his hate for humankind, Seventeen had wondered why it had made him so bitter.

Maybe he had no one to love him, Seventeen thought, then quickly forgot his thoughts as

Trunks stepped out of the building with three other individuals.

A blue haired female much older than him grabbed the end of his jacket and pulled him to a stop. She wagged her finger at him. Trunks looked perfectly embarrassed. The woman tugged on his hair in a very affectionate manner. Trunks embraced her warmly. He smiled at something she said, and then, he kissed her.

Seventeen felt as if the earth had opened up and swallowed him whole.

"It looks like he's over you," Eighteen said.

No, he thought. No!

He would not stare at the loving couple any longer. He quickly turned and flew into the air, leaving Eighteen behind, never suspecting that she took great satisfaction in seeing him suffer.

*****

Told you there wasn't any Yaoi action. We can't have what we want all of the time. Maybe Seventeen can…if Trunks will forgive him. Should I let this odd couple get back together, or will this all end in tragedy? You be the judge. Please review. ^_^