Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Sonata ❯ Spiked Drink ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Dragonball / Dragonball Z and related characters belong to Akira Toriyama.
 
- Icewind -
 
***
 
Midnight Sonata
Prologue
 
 
There was something about his voice tonight. Unusually deep and masculine—the sound of it so penetrating it sent reverberations through her skin. She blushed as she slid backwards on his tummy and over the bulge in his jeans. Looking at him she could see the lust in his expression and she grinned shyly, her hand moving the zipper down in a torturously slow motion.
 
“Videl,” he gasped, black eyes closing for a moment as her soft hand clasped his hot, hard erection, still trapped within the pressure of his boxers. His hips rose as her fingers danced over the length of him through the fabric and he gasped as she pulled the cloth aside.
 
“It's been awhile, Gohan,” she admitted, her face reddening even more as she squeezed him. She wanted to feel every inch of his skin, every touch of his fingers on her flesh. A gleaming pearl of fluid formed at the very tip of him and she licked her lips softly, feeling her own desire rise within her. Gohan pushed his hips up and she helped him drag his pants further down his thighs. Naked from the waist down, her long blouse flowering just above her own round thighs, Videl sat comfortably astride his body.
 
“Yes,” Gohan replied, the sound coming out in a soft whine. His length pressed hotly against the velvet, warm flesh of her inner thigh and the weight of a great animal instinct raged in his loins. He panted as his eyes met her wanton gaze. She gave him a tender smile and he returned it. When her moist heat slid back and forth over the underside of his swollen, eager cock, crushing it to his lower stomach, he moaned deeply and rocked his hips up with her. Their naked flesh seemed to fuse, sucking at each other in a gentle, agonizing pressure. Videl closed her eyes and withered on top of him, savouring the sweet feel of him rubbing against her supple core.
 
The couple kept that exquisitely, tantalizing pace for some time; Videl edging him on with her persistent rocking, refusing to allow him to thrust inside of her. That along with the moans coming from her ignited hot flashes under his skin. Gohan grasped her buttocks firmly, guiding her sliding movements on his flesh. His grunts of pleasure tangled with her own cries of passion. Looking down, the sight of their mixed fluids all over his belly and thighs sent his senses into a wild frenzy. His stomach grew tight and tense.
 
“I-I...I'm going to come,” he rasped between heavy breaths. Videl wasn't far behind and could only moan in response, her head tipping back to expose the long curve of her neck. She was the first to climax, her world shattering in brilliant shards of white as her body trembled above him. Through it all she could hear the desperation in her husband's groans as he dangled on the edge, his voice rising in pitch, quickening until the hoarse cries nearly flowed together, the sound driving the intensity of her peak. Blindly, his hands clutched at her leg, almost bruising the soft skin, and the mild pain caused her to look down at him. When their eyes met she witnessed the most beautiful display of a man's orgasm.
 
Gohan released a soft growling moan, the sound filled with such anguished pleasure that her heart leapt at the noise. Then his dark eyes glazed, his cheeks reddened and his back tensed beneath her as he twitched and spurted over and over, shaking, feeling as though he would melt with each molten stream that sailed over his thrashing head...
 
“Um...Videl?”
 
“Huh? Wha?” Flustered, the young woman came out of her reverie at the sound of Bulma's voice. The sky had darkened to nightfall. Sitting on a balcony overlooking a small ornamental lake at the bottom of one of many inner courtyards of Capsule Corporation, Videl realized she had slipped into one of her daydreams again. Although this time she was not alone; Juuhachigou and Chichi were giving her a quizzical look. Bulma had just shut the french doors behind her to join the others on the balcony with a tray of tea in hand.
 
“Sorry,” Videl murmured, embarrassed. “I must have dozed off.”
 
Juuhachigou and Chichi exchanged glances.
 
“It was a little more than that, Videl. You were moaning my son's name,” Chichi said with a raised eyebrow.
 
Videl's face became burning hot at that statement. She was so mortified she contemplated jumping from the balcony.
 
“Oh God! I'm sorry you had to hear that Chichi! I was... I mean I—”
 
“Relax, Videl,” Bulma said, setting the tea tray on the table and taking a seat among the other women. Her lips curled in a knowing grin. “With everything that's happened it's only natural to daydream. I bet you and Gohan have been going at like rabbits.”
 
“Bulma!” Chichi exclaimed, aghast. She was fully aware of what she was talking about but had no desire to hear of any details involving her son's sex life.
 
Juuhachigou shrugged. “Honestly, I wouldn't mind a little more excitement these days myself. I'd like to be in your shoes right now, Videl.”
 
The young woman merely stared wide-eyed at her three campaigns. “What the hell are you guys talking about?”
 
Bulma gave her an incredulous look. “You mean you don't know?”
 
“Surely, Gohan's said something to you by now,” Juuhachigou added.
 
“Unless, he's too embarrassed to tell her,” Chichi murmured thoughtfully. “That is a lot like him.”
 
“Tell me what? What do I need to know?” Videl was growing irritable of being left in the dark. Especially over something she supposedly should have known before.
 
Bulma took a long sip of her tea and let out an irritable sigh. “Well, a few nights ago Trunks decided to play a prank on Goten. He said it was harmless fun and wanted to get back at him for ruining a potential date with a girl from class.”
 
“Okay,” Videl said slowly, digesting the information. What did this have to do with Gohan?
 
“Remember the banquet I held at Capsule Corporation? I'm embarrassed to even say this but Trunks spiked Goten's drink with one of the sexual stimulants I've been developing for a business client. His idea of funny was to pump the boy so full of the drug that he'd be walking around with a perpetually raging hard-on for the next couple of days.” Bulma rolled her eyes at the immature gesture of her teenaged son. She took a drag from a cigarette before she continued. “But there was a mix up...and somehow...Gohan got the drink instead.”
 
Videl's eyes grew wide and her jaw hung slack. “What?”
 
“Don't worry,” Bulma added quickly. “Physically, the drug is harmless. He's not in any danger, but...”
 
“But now my poor Gohan has to endure all this thanks to your undisciplined son!” Chichi screamed.
 
Deadly aqua eyes shot toward the woman. “Let's not get into that again right now, okay?”
 
“Wait a minute. You're saying that Gohan is...” Videl's cheeks grew hot. “Isn't there anything you can do?”
 
Bulma let out another exasperated sigh. “I'm sorry but there isn't. After he realized what happened the three of them pulled me aside and argued with each other until I lost my temper. He already asked if there was something he could take to neutralize or reverse the effects of the stimulant...but the compounds are a little more complex than the average aphrodisiac on the market right now. It'll take weeks to develop a counteractive drug. The quickest solution would be to wait for it to naturally burn itself out of his system.”
 
Videl pursed her lips, shaking her head disbelievingly. “Actually, Gohan's been avoiding me. He's kept his distance ever since the night of the banquet. He's even overdoing his work and hasn't said two words to me in days.”
 
“I knew it,” Chichi murmured.
 
“I had know idea why until now. I even came on to him that night...he practically fled from me!”
 
Juuhachigou had to chuckle at the mental picture her mind stirred up. “So now that you know, are you going to confront him?”
 
Bulma nodded in agreement. “He's been torturing himself, and you, needlessly. All he had to do was be honest about what happened. Pan and Bra are both asleep by now. You're more than welcome to let Pan stay a few nights while you and Gohan straighten things out.”
 
Videl blushed at this. “Well, I don't know...”
 
“Look at this way; he needs your help, Videl,” Juuhachigou pointed out in an amused tone. “And given your tendency to flip into a full blown sexual fantasy about him in the middle of tea, I suspect you'll more than enjoy lending him a hand.”
 
“Or maybe two,” Bulma snorted, earning a chiding nudge from her dark-haired friend. Videl didn't think her face could become any redder than it was at the moment. She hesitated, unsure of what to say.
 
“Well then, it's settled. You've ridden Kintoun before haven't you, Videl?” Chichi regarded her with an encouraging grin. “It's the fastest way back to the mountains.”
 
“What are you waiting for? Go! Some of us jump on the chance to have our way with a sexually frustrated saiyan,” Bulma added with a broad grin.
 
Pushing her embarrassment aside, Videl nodded and stood up to call for Kintoun. The candy cloud emerged from the distant sky and flew towards Capsule Corp. The ex-female-martial artist grinned and waved at her friends. “Thanks...I think I will take your advice.”
 
And with that Videl really did jump from the balcony, landing on the plush yellow cloud before it zoomed toward her home in the mountains.
 
 
TBC.
 
Author's Note: This was written about a year ago. Other chapters will be archived here gradually. Stay tuned. Also would appreciate reviews.