Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Sonata ❯ Resistance Is Futile ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Dragonball / Dragonball Z and related characters belong to Akira Toriyama.
 
- Icewind -
 
***
 
Midnight Sonata
Stage One
 
 
Gohan stirred lightly in his sleep. A heavenly sigh tumbled from his lips as he awakened to blissful sensation. Warm, moist fingers were gently kneading his lower abdomen, rubbing in a slippery fluid into his skin. The hands spread their caress, moving down his sides to his inner muscled thighs before kneading the swollen sacs between them in wet, squishy strokes. He laid there in bed with his eyes closed, feigning sleep a little longer until his soft sighs gave him away. Videl ceased the deft caress of her fingers and he opened his eyes wearily.
 
“Don't stop,” he murmured, staring at her intently. Her lips curled in an impish grin and she continued to slowly toy with his body. Her hands felt like they were everywhere, a warm oil coating them as she dragged her fingers over his heated flesh. His hardened cock twitched and spasmed at the attentions to his body and he ached with the need to be touched as she avoided that particular area. Copious amounts of fluid began to spill down the sides of his length and he rocked his hips up in need.
 
“A little eager, aren't you?” she giggled, wrapping her small hands around his thick erection. Gohan panted as she began to rub in soft, short strokes and she watched his toes curl and stretch at her ministrations. The oil was thick and within seconds he could hear wet, squelching sounds as her fist moved up and down. He moaned loudly, his tight abdomen flexing as the pleasure coiled within him. His hips began to rock in time with her deft strokes.
 
“You're going to make me come,” he groaned softly, his eyes now closed as a faint red stained over the upper bridge of his nose.
 
“I know,” she replied with a big smile. Gently, she bent forward and sucked the swollen head of him into her moist mouth. Immediately, his body spasmed and a harsh grunt escaped him. Feeling a little more aroused, Videl moaned around his thick length as she began to suck on him, her lips glued only over his swollen head. He could feel her tongue probe and tease the gapping slit on the very tip of him, extracting even more of his hot fluid.
 
“Unngghhh,” he moaned, unable to hold back the rumbling sound as his pelvis thrust outward. She used the opportunity to gently tease the vulnerable scar where his tail had been and was rewarded by a low, guttural growl. Videl pulled her lips away from his straining flesh.
 
“Come for me?” she asked softly, wanting to see that expression of lost passion on his face. It didn't take very long as one hand continued to stroke his eager flesh while the other probed his sensitive tail scar. Livid red firecrackers sizzled up Gohan's nerves and a long rush of overheated liquid erupted like a storm from his lower body. The orgasm rolled through him in long waves, forming ample puddles on his chest and stomach as she continued to gently stroke and tease him.
 
“...gahhhhhhh...” he moaned as her skilled touched brought him to completion. He could feel her hand squeeze in a gentle, pulsing motion. Soon he dwindled in her grasp and she laid his softening cock down on his lower belly. Thick fluid ran down his sides and began to drip onto the bed sheets below.
 
“That even looked like if felt good,” she murmured with a small grin. Gohan was too occupied trying to catch his breath to respond...
 
“Oh Gods.” The young saiyan jerked out of his sleep, sweat beading his forehead as he sat up in bed. That particular fantasy always managed to work him into a frenzy. He often daydreamed of waking up to his wife toying with his aroused body, but he had never dreamt of it so vividly.
 
Gohan ran a hand through his tousled hair as he looked out the window. It was still dark outside, dawn a long way off and he still found himself alone at home. Pan had probably asked to spend the night again with Bra but he was certain his wife would've been home by now. The thought of her brought his attention to the uncomfortable strain in his boxers, no doubt induced from the dream, and he palmed his face in frustration.
 
The incident at the Capsule Corporation banquet a few nights ago had turned him into a basket case. He recalled his face burning when Trunks explained the situation and had screamed at both teens in indignant outrage, especially when he realized the two secretly found the case to be hilarious. Even Bulma had made an offhand comment when he and she discussed the situation in private, that it may even be a good change from what she called his stiff upper lip reserve. He, of course, begged to differ. He found himself practically fleeing from his wife since her very presence stirred an unquenchable hunger. At work he would go out of his way to hide his seemingly perpetual erection to no avail. In fact, he remembered having to give a presentation when his dick unexpectedly sprang to life, pushing out the thin fabric of his slacks for everyone to see. The snickers that floated in the room had caused his face to heat up like fire but he was able to make it to the end of his presentation. Afterwards he quickly walked out of the conference room, face burning, with what one of his co-workers jokingly referred to as `Dickzilla' thrusting out and leading the way.
 
Gohan buried his face in his hands at the humiliating memory. The tightness beneath his night clothes grew even more uncomfortable.
 
“When the hell is this going to end?” he murmured grimly.
 
For a moment he sat there, exasperated and unsure of what to do. He contemplated jacking off even though he was already sore from doing so multiple times during the day. Blushing, the young scholar grabbed his glasses from the nightstand and headed for the bathroom. Perhaps a cool shower would calm the insistent need of his body.
 
***
 
Outside, Videl mulled over the conversation she had with the girls earlier that night. As Kintoun came to a halt in front of her front door she hopped off the soft cloud and entered her home. It was a little past midnight and she assumed her husband was fast asleep. Collapsing onto the living room couch, Videl sighed and began to brood over the situation. What was she supposed to say? She had no idea how to approach things delicately as it wasn't exactly her style, but she felt she needed to given the circumstances. She decided to relax and get her thoughts in order before going to bed when the distant sound of the shower grabbed her attention.
 
***
 
Turning on the faucet, Gohan let the water run in the shower as he stripped off his clothes. He gulped, feeling as though he had no control over his tremoring body. Perspiration dampened his skin and he was panting softly. He stood over the double sink, supporting himself with his arms as he stared in the mirror. He looked exhausted. Although he had to laugh as a certain part of him was wide awake. His cock felt hot and clammy, sending a nagging need through his body. He glanced down at its protruding rigidity, feeling helpless to its jutting and pulsing.
 
A sense of embarrassment gripped him briefly when his hand seemed to move on its own, his face colouring as he clasped his swollen length. He was achingly hard and sore. His breath catching in his throat as he could no longer ignore his persistent need.
 
“So much for the cool shower,” he murmured wryly. His eyes glanced at the lotion resting on the sink and reached for the bottle. He knew even with the cream he'd still be extremely sore.
 
Gohan decided to raise his ki.
 
***
 
The slight mount in power drew Videl's attention even more. Her husband was definitely not asleep. She figured he was merely taking a shower but when she felt the minute increase in his ki she wasn't sure what to think. Unlike Goku, he rarely felt the need to use his energy, at least so she thought. The change was too slight to power up for a fight. Curious, she got up from the couch and decided to check on him to see if he was alright.
 
***
 
Inhibitions pushed aside, Gohan poured a generous amount of lotion in his hand before wrapping it around his steel hard erection. He could feel himself throb with a heavy pulse and he sucked in a deep breath, his head rolling back a bit as his eyes fell shut. The augment in ki had completely ridden the soreness. However, in exchange it unexpectedly raised his appetite tenfold. Searing heat radiated throughout his entire body, causing his ki to flicker in hot waves over his damp skin. Cautiously, his fist gave an experimental squeeze and his slippery cock seemed to convulse lightly at the pressure. An animalistic need pervaded his senses and he gasped out loud, trying to restrain his hunger.
 
Oh God. It was intense every time—as though the drug had gone directly to the pleasure centre of his brain. His jaw hung slack as his fist began to move in a rhythmic pulse over his aching length, sending ecstatic jolts up his spine. Ever since this fiasco came into play he would normally be extra cautious of getting caught. But at the moment he was too desperate to stop or care and decided to lose himself to sensation. A part of him felt like a criminal, a raging sex maniac, as he pounded his thickened flesh.
 
The bathroom door was left slightly open. Videl surmised he didn't bother to fully close it since he believed he was alone. She stood transfixed in the doorway, blushing profusely, as she watched her husband pleasure himself, lewd grunts escaping his lips. Watching a man masturbate was one thing she hadn't experienced before, let alone that man being Gohan. Once her brain digested what her eyes were seeing she finally reacted and leapt from the doorway to hide against the adjacent wall, her hand covering her mouth. The sight was embarrassing but also the hottest exhibition she's seen in quite awhile.
 
Now what was she supposed to do? Should she interrupt him? Peaking into the bathroom again, her eyes riveted on the full naked form of her husband. His motions became long, rotating strokes and pre-ejaculate was leaking from the very tip of him. His breathing had become raspy with occasional deep sighs and moans floating from him. Videl's face reddened even more as her eyes refused to look away, instead fixating on his pulsating flesh. The head of his cock was a raw and red looking knob and he shuddered violently each time his palm skidded over its sensitivity.
 
She quickly found herself becoming more and more aroused; the temperature in her body rising along with the beat of her heart. Looking at his face she began to wish she could see that expression of wild abandon more often. Her blood heated up and her clothes suddenly felt like they were teasing her skin.
 
Gohan remained oblivious to his audience, nearly losing it completely as the stimulation became too much. He gasped as his head thrust back and his hips jerked hard, his legs quaking as he let out a long moan. Reluctantly, he moved his hands away and gripped the edge of the sink as if to stop his emotional and physical response.
 
“Not yet,” he whispered hoarsely. The idea of having so little control over his own body displeased him. In spite of the circumstances he was still a disciplined fighter. And yet over the past few days he couldn't resist succumbing to the urges boiling within him. Even now he didn't want to come just yet but it took a great deal of reserve not to allow himself release. His hips continued to jerk forward and he couldn't help but grunt as his engorged cock gave a series of intense spasms, aching to release its fluids.
 
“Uuhhhh...aaahhh...dammit, get a hold of yourself,” he moaned, hips quivering. He was so hot, his skin slick with sweat, his expression twisting from frustration to unadulterated ecstasy. His body was trying so desperately to propel itself to completion. Still, he held back. The faint glow of ki around him cracked violently as he teetered on the edge. Another spasm claimed his senses and his already tight sac constricted hard against his shaft. “Aaahh...!”
 
Videl found herself wondering if he was thinking of her. And undoubtedly he was. As he fought for control his mind went over the nights he spent next to her longing to touch her warm, creamy skin, devour her in his embrace and feast off her flesh. By now she had ridden most of her clothes and was clad only in a bra and purple underwear. Watching him had excited her more than she anticipated. As her husband finally willed himself to calm down and his body stopped shaking she gathered her own wits and resolve.
 
Gohan half opened his eyes, the dark orbs partially glazed as adrenaline ran through his veins like frizzing champagne. Good Kami, he ached so much. His balls were still drawn up tight against him, quivering, needing to spurt forth its release in the worst of ways. Idly, he wondered if he should have just brought himself off because now he was in painful need of a climax. A shadow in the room grabbed his attention and he turned to see the half-naked figure of his wife. She smiled at him brightly, her demeanor casual as she spoke to him.
 
“So... do you normally run a solo performance while I'm gone?”
 
 
TBC.
 
***
 
Author's Note: Stay tuned. Also would appreciate reviews.