Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Sonata ❯ Teasing You ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Dragonball / Dragonball Z and related characters belong to Akira Toriyama.
 
- Icewind -
 
***
 
Midnight Sonata
Stage Two: Teasing You
 
 
“Videl.”
 
Gohan stood frozen with a comical `dear-in-headlights' expression. Silence stretched between them with nothing more than the sound of the shower water beating in the background. Suddenly his ki flickered out completely and his face reddened so much that he could feel his ears burn as he grabbed a towel, fumbling to wrap it around his waist.
 
“Um, where have you been? It was getting late... I fell asleep,” he said automatically, turning his back to her to adjust the towel. It slipped from his grasped a few times and he cursed beneath his breath. Caught whacking off; he couldn't be more humiliated. What's more, his erection formed an iron tent underneath the fabric that was impossible to hide. He was mortified, his face flushing even more at his predicament. It was like one of those large zucchinis his mother often purchased in his youth had been shoved in the towel. Footsteps came up to him from behind and his body stood still, his hair seeming to stand even more on end.
 
“Gohan...” Her familiar voice paused for a moment as if contemplating what to say next, and then a small frame pressed into his bare back as slender arms wrapped around his abdomen. “Why weren't you just honest with me?”
 
Gohan relaxed under her embrace, his tense muscles seeming to melt under the touch. He sighed heavily and realized it was hard to think like this. The softness of her breasts pushed intimately against his bare skin and the palm of her hands were flat on his stomach, moving in a lazy caress. Delicate fingers stroked and kneaded his twitching muscles in a way that made him light-headed and through a haze he struggled to consider her words, noting the voice conveyed something he couldn't quite place.
 
“What do you mean?” he asked cautiously.
 
Videl pursed her lips. A part of her wanted to talk about the incident at Capsule Corporation that led to her husband's unusually high libido, which in turn led Gohan to isolate himself from her out of embarrassment. However, the larger part of her was still turned on at the memory of seeing him in the bathroom. Their eyes met in the mirror and she blushed abruptly. He felt very nice to her touch; his strong muscles rippling under smooth skin. When she noticed he was blushing as well, she held his gaze in the mirror. Soft hands began to move in a tantalizing motion over his upper body, feeling the velvet hot skin beneath her fingertips. Gohan swallowed nervously as his eyes followed the path of one dainty finger, the digit sliding down the flexing curves of his abdomen until it came to rest on the hem of the towel that was wrapped around his narrow waist.
 
“...Videl?” he squeaked.
 
In answer the finger slithered even more, slipping along the front of the towel until it brushed over the protruding surface of the fabric, circling the bulge in a teasing manner until a low whine was drawn from his lips. Videl closed her eyes; that faint, vulnerable sound in response to her touch was enough to send heat spiralling in her belly.
 
“When was the last time I was able to touch you like this?” she wondered aloud, her hand folding around a thick pillar of warmth beneath the towel. The contact was like a bolt of lightening under his skin and the pressure forced an indrawn breath from him. Through heavy-lidded eyes Gohan watched her in the mirror, seeing her gauge his reaction with a warm blush on her cheeks before those fingers squeezed him lightly. The gesture sent tendrils of arousal shooting through his veins and his body was reminded of how utterly desperate it was for an orgasm, especially since she had walked in on him just a few moments ago.
 
“You know about the drug,” he said. It wasn't a question but more of an acknowledgement. Her reply came in another experimental, rolling, squeeze, more firmly this time, and he inhaled sharply, his eyes closing from the rush of pleasure. He found that watching her actions were incredibly erotic. Peering over his shoulder Videl could see a spreading stain moisten the rounded tip of the towel, heard his grunt of pleasure as his hips snapped with a sudden, urgent thrust.
 
“You're sensitive,” she observed, feeling her face heat up. Exploring his body was something she hadn't had the privilege of doing in a while. In her humble opinion Gohan was built like a god. His eyes dark and liquid, holding a shyness in them but under that a fierceness. Those black orbs seem to insinuate that beneath his shy exterior he could indeed be a dangerous man if roused to anger. His lips were soft and sensual, taking her breath away whenever she'd kiss him. And his body was magnificent. Powerful legs, sharply defined muscles, but there was an underlying grace to him that would make young women swoon. Perhaps her view was a little biased but she didn't care, after all she was in love with the man. Stealing herself she began to move her hand at a steady pace, moving against the towel and producing a delicious friction that made him shudder and hunch over the broad double sink.
 
“...h...haahh...”
 
Gohan clasped his hands against the rounded white surface, the delectable sight of his wife's fist closing around him, pulling on the turgid outline of his cock through the rough material, was causing him to gasp in delight. His desire for her was genuine, merely heightened by the drug pulsing through his bloodstream. It seem to pool into that one area where she held him, heating his entrails enough to cajole his ki to flare up unexpectedly. Surrounded in the pale gleam of his ki he felt his arousal increase just like before and his coal-black eyes burned as he followed her rough movements with his gaze.
 
It wasn't long before the steam from the shower began to fill the air with moisture. In the bathroom a warm, white mist coiled around their bodies, seeming to pull them more into the intimacy between them. At one point Gohan removed his foggy glasses, choosing that moment to twist around until he faced Videl. Her titillating hold on his flesh was lost with the motion but he paid no attention, instead buried his lips into the groove of her neck. Out of no where she felt teeth tear away the flimsy fabric of her bra, and a nipple was bathed in the moist slickness of his mouth and tongue. He nipped at the soft nub of flesh, pulling it gently between his teeth and lips until she was moaning his name. Even spoken softly her voice seem to echo in the bathroom. And the sweet melody of his name vocalized with such intensity caused him to shiver with joy, his ki visibly pulsing all around him.
 
“G-Gohan...”
 
Videl was melting into a heavenly puddle of wanton desire. As his mouth feasted on her other nipple his hands moved down the smooth flawless skin of her back. From there strong fingers caressed the subtle bump of her hips, coming to rest on her buttocks. A couple digits maintained their grip on her ass, others dived into the scorching hot wetness of her core, pressuring a spot deep inside that caused her to arch helplessly in his arms. Without really thinking, Gohan forced her hips to his, crushing her against the hard protuberance of his erection under the towel, and an exquisite ache soared within his tightening sac. Groaning, he closed the space in between them by devouring her lips, dire need guiding his action. His tongue invaded her mouth, her hands pulled at his hair, and suddenly there were fingers on the bare skin of his arousal. He didn't know when the towel had fallen in a pile around his ankles but he welcomed the fierce pounding on his eager, exposed flesh, the movement so furious he was convinced he would come with an explosiveness that would drain his pent-up balls completely.
 
“...oh...ohh...V-Videl...oohhh...”
 
Once again her lover was on the brink of orgasm. It only took scant moments for Videl to realize as his lips pulled away from her mouth, his soft moans drifting on the wings of pleasure. His hips matched the steady pace of her stroking, one arm firmly grasping her waist, the other holding fast onto the wide sink behind him, gripping it so tightly that its surface began to crack under the force. A violent shudder assaulted his body when she pulled her hand away, a single drop of sweat trickled down his cheek.
 
“Do you want to come?” she asked, her voice barely audible to her own ears. Having him respond so enthusiastically was definitely a refreshing change from the avoidance for the past couple of days. His reactions were giving her a heightened sense of desirability. Hip-to-hip she could feel the heavy weight of his sac squish intimately against her pubic mound and the flickering ki from his body caused her to mewl softly as she looked down between them. Under her gaze his cock gave a violent twitch, followed by another.
 
“...ohhh yeah...” Gohan breathed in answer. “I can't take this much longer.”
 
He was dizzy with lust, every fibre of him aching to pin her against the wall and have his way. He was able to suppress that primal saiyan instinct, however, enough to indulge his curiosity. A deeper part of him wanted to see what his wife would do to him next, knowing as bold as she could be she had never been this forward with her intentions before. For a moment she hesitated, aware that her actions were being observed. Scrutinizing him in return, Videl could clearly see he was flushed everywhere; his thighs and stomach muscles tensed up, quivering. Gohan exhaled deeply and for an instant his eyes squinched shut. It was then she realized he was still teetering on the edge, waiting for her to grant him release, and she knew it was taking a lot of effort for him to keep himself in control. A diabolical urge to break that resistance rivalled her desire to prolong his need to come and her lips unfurled in an impish grin. Languidly, one arm draped around his neck while the other moved up and down his torso, noting the way it rose and fell with his deep breaths.
 
“You really need it, don't you?” she whispered, her breath hot in his ear. Trim, painted nails lightly dragged over his tight sac, stimulating the fleshy pouch to rise up even further, and his breath hitched in his throat. “You're so tense. Can you stand me teasing you like this?”
 
Videl nipped his earlobe, the delicate back-and-forth motion on the sensitive area behind his balls continuous and non-stop. His shaft thickened and strained above her hand, beads of fluid spilling down its length, and, very softly, she trailed her fingertips over its throbbing rigidity. The teasing gesture had his head tipping back in his heightened state of arousal, exposing his throat as he let out a long, rumbling groan.
 
“Dammit, make me come...Videl...” The words seemed to melt from his lips without him really thinking about their implication. After denying himself release earlier on he was now in exquisite agony, his body in need of a climax that had already been long-delayed. Gohan could feel his heart hammer in his chest, his blood boiling from her keen attentions. “I want you to make me come.”
 
Videl ceased her caress, noting the pained-pleasure in his voice. She looked up at him and smiled that impish grin. “In the shower,” she said. “I'm going to suck you off.”
 
 
TBC
 
***
 
Author's Note: To avoid confusion, chapters are numbered differently on AFF. Next one coming soon.