Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mmm... Kinky! ❯ Hentai Dreamer ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Mmm... Kinky!

Mmm... Kinky!


Hentai Dreamer



Gokou and Vejita were having sex.

Okay... not really... but inside Gokou's mind's eye... no one would have known the difference.

In reality, Gokou was watching Vejita spar above him in the sky while he fished... or... well... hid his arousal in the water while he pretended to fish. Meanwhile, as he watched the graceful seductive movements as Vejita spun in the air, waving that fleshy butt down mockingly at Gokou, the younger Saiyajin didn't see the flurry of punches and kicks, but instead saw a flurry of nibbles and thrusts.

'Oh... Vejita... harder....'

A purr echoed in his mind's ear. A furry tail curled around his thigh, tickling his arousal. There was a yummy strawberry pie somewhere in the chaos of blood and sweat, and on his mind's tongue he tasted the juice and whip cream of the food. Whip cream curled within his lower hairs, and a leather collar looped around neck, choking him and only making him want to be dominated more.

'Please.... Vejita!'

Something ticked his butt cheeks, causing him to purr out, hands circling the waist of his mate. In his mind's nose he smelt Vejita's sweat and blood. His fingers curled in the dark thick vertical locks, tugging the royal body closer.

"Kakarrotto!"

There was a feather tickling his stomach, causing him to chuckle, back arching against the touch. Well, it might not have been a feather, but a limb of a duck or some other animal. The scent of blood echoed out in the air... and Gokou suddenly realized that in reality Vejita was standing a little to close to him with a dead fish in his hand.

"WHAHHA!" Gokou cried out, falling back into the water, which was a good thing. Even through the dark blue waters, when he was standing his need was quite visible. Vejita glared as he stared down at the Saiyajin. The fish in his hand wasn't dead just yet and still wiggled in an attempt to free itself. "What in Kami's name?" he gasped with a frown.

"This fish was trapped between your legs, you baka! Didn't you feel it?"

Oh yeah... I felt it...

"Uh, naw, 'Jita," Gokou muttered, scratching the back of his head with a faint blush. Vejita stared at Gokou for a long moment before growling and throwing the animal on the grass. Gokou grinned. Yeah... growl you dog... bark for your master...

"Get up, you baka!"

Already have...

Gokou stood up, pulling out his shirt to hide the... *ahem*.. from sight. "Aren't you hungry, Gita-chan?"

"Don't call me such foolish names!" Vejita roared, rising out from the water, boots dripping as he hovered in the air. Gokou grinned, seeing that body nude beneath the spray of a waterfall like a mermaid, so elegant and beautiful....

Unconsciously, he purred, eyes closing as the image overwhelmed his mind.

"KAKARROTTO!"

"Eeep!" Gokou exclaimed, jumping from the water. Vejita had broken off a long limb of a tree and already set it ablaze, the bright light of heat causing shadows to form over his dark face.

Animal skin on a wooden floor... a fireplace... warm wine intermingled with blood... dead bodies coating their surroundings... the full moon...

WHOA! Where'd that come from?

Gokou sat down across from the log, watching as Vejita tossed in a small portion of the pile of fishes into the fire. They'd be a little burnt, but neither of them really cared. If they were any more hungry they would have eaten them raw. To Saiyajin, it didn't really matter. Vejita sat just a foot away from Gokou, stretching out on the ground. The warm sunshine fell down upon his small and curvy body.

Beneath the sun's rays, waves crashing on the beach...

STOP IT YOU HENTAI!

Gokou moaned out quietly, hands between his legs. His eyes fluttered closed, hands running along the bulge beneath the wet cloth. His fingertips found the end of his length, curling around the sensitive tip. His shoulders shuddered with pleasure, teeth biting down over his bottom lip. This was so wrong... the subject of his lust was only a few feet away, resting on the ground. Gokou glanced over to the Saiyajin no Ouji, seeing his eyelids closed as the sun touched him in places Gokou would have killed to touch. His palm encircled the legth beneath the cloth, squeezing it lightly. His vision blurred somewhat at the touch, but despite knowing that Vejita was so close, he began stroaking himself.

"Kami, 'Jita." Gokou purred, feeling a shudder run down his spine.

"What, Kakarrotto?" snarled the Saiyajin no Ouji. Gokou froze, eyes turning as Vejita's eyes fluttered opened and glanced at him. "N-nothing!" he exclaimed, voice breaking.

"What are you doing, Kakarrotto?" Vejita questioned a little more catiously, his eyes running down the length of Gokou's arm to see the grasped object in the palm. Those dark black eyes widened somewhat, lips parting in shock.

Gokou's face became redder than the fire a few feet away. He jumped up, arousal pointing towards Vejita as if to tell Gokou to grab that firm Saiyajin and...

"Care for a little assistance?" purred Vejita, sitting up on the grasp.

Oh, sweet Dende...

Voice hollow, Gokou could only give a faint nod. Vejita stepped forward, lips grazing against his neck, drawing that blood that caused his insides to burn. Vejita's hands fell down, tugging against the straps as he purred seductively...

"KAKARROTTO!"

"GAq!" Gokou cried out, jerking up. Vejita glared down at the Saiyajin who had just awoken. "What are you doing? Sleeping? You're supposed to be hunting dinner! Kami!" Vejita turned and stormed off. Gokou moaned out in annoyance.

THEND