Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mmm... Kinky! ❯ Eye of the Panther ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author's Notes:

All challenges and requests are noted! I've got an entire word document full of them, and I plan to (one day hopefully) write them all! Squick fics are… usually… accepted… but I've come to think I've just written myself a death certificate. *whimpers* More than happy to do Nappa slash fics (which is really the reason I actually even attempted this, cause I love that guy! No one else does! WHY? I like the brute type myself. Heh. Personally love Nappa/Raditzu *grin*) Willing to do any fics, really, that do not involve Chichi, Videl, Bulma, Choutzu (or whatever the blast that thing's name is), Puar, and especially Roshi. *ewwww!* I actually got a request for that. *shiver* If you really want to see a pairing involving any of the afore mentioned, BEG!! and if I do do one, expect said character to suffer greatly.

Dark Serapha made me do this fic! Blame her!!!!!

*shakes head* Sick, babe, just sick. LOL! I've vaguely accepted said challenge with my own little twist. Check out her fic "Eye of the Dragon" after you scream "WTF?!"

Thanks so for the reviews! *holds up sign: NOT THE ONLY HENTAI!" Tanzina… *stares blankly* You're sick, my friend, sick. Stop following me!! *sob*

^_^;

Enjoy! Be prepared for a bath after this, though. And don't eat anything… gods…

Eye Of The Panther -

Panting, body sweaty and moist, he moved through the trees, perfectly at home. Above the moon stood, glowing down upon the darkness, offering little light in the dim forest. He was in paradise. Every scent of the forest was alive and vivid. He could feel others nearby, so very close. Angrily, his stomach growled in hunger and lust. Inner eyes searched for blood. Ears heard the sound of every heartbeat. Paws struck the ground as his lithe body moved forward, legs kicking the ground, allowing him to jump over branches and dart around trunks without even a hint of a pause. The night was warm. Familiar unexplainable scents drifted in the air.

He had returned!

There was a tension in the air that could only come from the summoning of Shenlong. It was as recognizable as the scent of his mate. He was approaching… he could feel it. Surely it would be his mate who had summoned Shenlong to ask for their old transformations back. Though the sleekness of the panther's body was quite a new experience, and anything from unpleasant compared to the bulky body of oozaru, he felt weak within the skin, and he loathed feeling weak.

He halted on the edge of the cliff, large eyes popping out of his head. Had he been able to talk, there was no telling what could would have come out of his mouth at that moment. Thankfully the panther's vision was slightly fuzzy in the brightness of the full moon, but the distinct sight of an oozaru and Shenlong in an impossible position rested on the valley below.

The slim curvy body of the Eternal Dragon was pinned to the valley floor. A pair of fangs was buried in the scaly neck of the dragon. The delicious scent of blood filled the air. The lurking panther laid down on the edge of the cliff, unsure if his own willpower could hold him up any longer. His lust for his mate was making him ache, and the scent of blood was not helping the situation.

Feral Saiyajin growls caused the wildlife around to flee. Impatient moans of the celestial dragon echoed out. Long black claws dug through thick brown fur, but Shenlong's arms were so short he could only grasp the oozaru's shoulders. The panther knew the oozaru wasn't his mate. He could feel it inside. It left him wondering, though, where his mate really was.

Strong arms of the oozaru encircled Shenlong, drawing the smaller body into his with wild passionate moans. The panther buried his head beneath his paws, peeking through squinted eyes. Shenlong writhed in the arms of the oozaru, crying out words that made little sense in his booming voice. Even curses left his throat, causing amusement in the small panther lurking. Shenlong's tail encircled the oozaru's body, tightening mercilessly as he was jerked up and down on the oozaru's shaft, not only by magic levitation but by the monster's strength. The burning crimson eyes of Shenlong were slit in the passion. Fur tickled scales as thick curious fingers explored.

The panther couldn't stand much more of this, not only because of his lust but for repulsion. It just didn't seem right. He rose to his feet, paws digging into the ground to keep himself controlled. He had to find his mate… and now! The growls were growing more frantic. He could now hear the pumping of blood inside the bodies, and it was causing him to ache with pure desire. Turning around, he began towards the woods, but paused as he felt eyes watching him. With devious delight he turned towards the sense and couldn't help a feral possessive growl as he caught sight of his mate. `Are you responsible for this?' he questioned through their connected minds.

`Of course,' Vejita answered.

Gokou laughed faintly. `Who is it?'

`I owed Nappa an apology.'

`You, apologize? I bet.'

Gokou stalked forward and circled the lithe body, memorizing each detail. He had hoped Shenlong's arrival would mean they could return to their natural bodies, or at least their natural transformations, but perhaps this wasn't so bad. Actually… it was kind of… interesting. New bodies, new pleasure points, new sounds…. He paused as he again stood in front of Vejita, lips drawing back, fangs sparkling. Vejita lifted his snout mockingly. `What the hell are you thinking of doing, Kakarrotto?' he demanded. Gokou merely laughed in reply before pouncing.

END!