Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mmm... Kinky! ❯ Thursday Afternoon ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: *grins* Very good! Someone's learned a few things about me. *smirks* But, in this one time, no need to fear. Trunks won't be too chibi - 15, 16, 17 some years old. Mirai Trunks will be around 20. Hey, be grateful Trunks is a teenager considering my rep. It's just an idea that won't leave my head. If no one wants it, I'll just keep it to myself.

Other Fic Notes: (3/12/03 - see blog: www.goddessjady.blogspot.com for latest insanity and notes) Next coming - Final chapter of Tails of Troubles, posted by the weekend, then the next day "Sympathy For The Devil"!!! New fic!!! Vejita-sei never destroyed! Insane Furiza! Madness all around!

Thursday Afternoon -

(Sequel to Wednesday Morning)

It had been over a month since things had blown up in his face. Chaos had reined supreme in his life for so long. He was powerful, had discovered not one, but two new levels to his power. Nothing could defeat him now: no cyborg or changeling. Trunks Vejita Briefs had proven all scientists' thoughts wrong with the help of his genius mother by time traveling.

It had not helped his situation much.

An alternate future had been created, offering Trunks an alternate reality in which he had not failed. No longer did he fell ashamed or depressed. He had not failed!

Mirai Chikyuu was now a peaceful place. The threat of the cyborgs had ended. Cell had been killed. Ningen cleaned up destruction, rebuilt homes. Bulma had announced the cyborg's death over monitored airwaves, excluding Trunks' name by his own request, and the news had spread fast. People were eager for peace.

So… why?

Why was he standing outside the old hotel? It was over. He didn't have to be here anymore. Juuhachigo was dead; Cell was dead.

Juunanago, however was still very much alive.

Little things reminded Trunks constantly: destroyed vehicles, blown up abandoning buildings, but to his amazement no ningen were ever reported killed. Because of that simple fact, there was no panic. Trunks didn't understand, but he accepted.

He was waiting.

For what, though?

He had been pondering the thoughts for so long. What was he waiting for - right now outside this hotel and in dealing with the cyborg? Why didn't he hunt Juunanago down, end the madness?

Trunks knew why.

He was waiting.

Within the depths of his sick, twisted fantasy world, he hoped and prayed that Juunanago would not kill. He was disgusted with himself. He was waiting for someone to die. He was putting innocent lives in danger for the hope that Hell would freeze over and he and Juunanago could… be together.

Cerulean eyes wondered up to the bedroom window of the small cheap and abandoned hotel. It was late afternoon, Thursday - a week and a day since he'd retuned from the past.

A week without Juunanago.

Vividly, he could see the terror in the cyborg's eyes as he had growled those three hateful and untrue words: I hate you. He pretended not to know why, pretend that it was all some game, but it wasn't, and his pretending was growing old.

"Didn't expect this," came an annoyed voice.

Trunks had known he was there, but hearing the voice still caused him to jump. Juunanago stood against the corner of the building, eyes narrowed as the two of them gazed at each other in frightened silence. The entire universe seemed to freeze around the two of them. Trunks felt himself breathing, but he couldn't seem to catch his breath. His hands tensed at his side. He was without his sword, or any weapon at all… but he was a weapon.

Juunanago remained still, staring at him. Trunks frowned, looking the cyborg over. He looked… almost ill… if that was even possible for a cyborg. His clothes were in tatters, ripped and torn. He warm the same normal outfit, jeans, a black shirt, a red scarf, boots. Ebony hair was in tangles, eyes wide, as if he hadn't slept in months and had no plans to do so in the future. "Are… you okay?" Trunks whispered, unable to stop himself.

The cyborg snorted. "Like you'd give a fuck if I died where I stand." Juunanago moved to turn away, but Trunks darted through the air faster than eyes could follow, halting the smaller male in his steps. "Wait…."

"Get out of my way," Juunanago snarled, swinging his fist. Trunks caught it easily enough, but he couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't take the emptiness inside him, the pressure, the illusion that his mother presented him with. He knew Bulma knew something, but whatever it was he didn't care anymore. He grabbed the back of Juunanago's neck, pulling the cyborg against him. Their lips crushed together.

Trunks never felt relief like this. Passion ached to be free inside him, and the sweet taste of Juunanago's shocked lips left him shivering. He was tired of being the hero, the savior. He was tried of defending a planet that he should have never been born within.

He was just tired.

Juunanago didn't pull away, and Trunks took great advantage of this fact. He wrapped an arm around the small waist, pulling the cyborg closer, running his tongue across a bottom lip, begging permission, pleading for more.

Instead of answering, Juunanago pulled back. Hungry blue eyes stared at him, watching as a frightened tongue darted out, running across a bruised mouth. There was confusion in those large onyx eyes, but there was starvation too. Trunks smiled - not sadistically, or with deviousness, just a genuine smile of happiness. A nervous hand reached out and a single digit hooked around the belt of Trunks' pants.

It was all the encouragement that the heated demi-Saiyajin needed. He grabbed Juunanago's hand and tugged the cyborg down the few steps to the hotel, shoving open the creaky door and rushing through. He spun around as he entered the small room and shoved Juunanago against the closing door, pressing himself against the lithe body. Through the thick material of their jeans he felt his own need met with equal hardness. He moaned, reclaiming keen lips.

Juunanago's hands were all over his body, kneading his butt cheeks like dough, yanking out cloth and ripping off accessories. Metal clinked at it hit the floor. Boots thudded against wood as they were toed off with annoyance. Trunks felt his cheeks flushing as he whimpered against the excessively tight jeans. Why did he wear such petite clothes? He whispered his lovers name pleadingly, rubbing himself against the small body. Juunanago chuckled and grabbed the edge of the pants, yanking apart the cloth. The button went flying as it popped off. Trunks sighed in relief, leaning further against the small body, nuzzling the cold neck that cooled his skin. Juunanago's skilled hand encircled his need, stroking softly.

"Uh… gods… wait… no," Trunks pulled back, running his tongue along the chilly flesh before taking the hand gently from himself. Onyx eyes stared into blue with confusion. Trunks, once again, offered that kind smile. "Both of us," he merely whispered, hands falling to the cyborg's hips. Juunanago smirked and nodded, grabbing the edge of his shirt and tugging it over his head, scarf falling away.

Trunks grinned in appreciation, running a hand along the tender yet muscular flesh. The contrast of their body temperatures made him ache for more. It was so hot in the room, but Juunanago didn't even notice. His gaze wondered down as Juunanago's slender fingers tugged at his own jeans. Trunks licked the corners of his mouth as the cloth slid away. The material pooled around the cyborg's feet, kicked away seconds later.

"I don't hate you, Juunanago," he whispered, suddenly feeling fear and regret overwhelm him. "I… I just didn't… I mean…"

Juunanago shook his head, leaning back against the door, eyes sliding closed. "I know," he merely whispered, reaching out and taking Trunks' wrists, guiding them around his hips. Trunks watched the small motion, savoring every inch of skin, every sweet smell, every tingle of touch. He wanted to say more… he wanted to say what he really felt, but… nothing would leave his lips. "Just fuck me, Trunks, and let's call it even."

Such a poet, full of passion….

Trunks wasn't about to object to the idea, however. He gripped the cyborg's narrow hips, hoisting the lithe body up. Juunanago's legs wrapped around his hips, arousal pressing against Trunks' stomach. He scowled as he paused, gently kissing cool lips, aching for more but hating the idea. Juunanago should be inside him, not….

Juunanago grew impatient, wiggling against him, a hand sneaking down around their bodies, grabbing the throbbing cock that was prepared to intrude in the unprepared caverns. "Damn it, you pussy! Do it."

Scowling, Trunks' grip grew tight, threatening to pierce the skin. Without pause, he shoved the body down around his shaft, savoring the snarl of pain that echoed from the cyborg's lips. Panting for breath he didn't need, Juunanago struck his head against the doorway to distract from the painful intrusion. Hands scrapped down the wood, ignoring the frightened apologies of the demi-Saiyajin, but savoring the sweet butterfly kisses across his chest. A hand wrapped around his rod, stroking it, causing the pain to dim and the pleasure to increase until he thought he'd go blind. Somewhere in the hazy mix Trunks began thrusting gently.

"Kami, damn you to… the lowest… fucking… pits of Hell!" Juunanago cried out, turning his head away as he thought he'd lose his mind. Trunks didn't respond to the words, but it hardly caused him not to ache. He deserved it, though. His hands tightened around Juunanago's shaft, pumping harder, rubbing the tip with his thumb each time he reached the moist head. Lidded eyes watched eagerly as Juunanago arched his back, screaming curses with each pump. Trunks was aching as he tried to keep control. He began drawing the cyborg down to meet his every thrust as he plunged deeper and faster into the tiny cold body.

"Fucking… damn prick!" Juunanago cried out and yelped as something deep inside him was struck fiercely. "KAMI!" He cried, leaning forward, arms wrapping around the demi-Saiyajin's neck. He was going to lose it, he knew. He'd wake up in a few seconds with a hard-on that would break bricks and he'd know officially that everything was over. He'd go and blow up the world just to end his misery.

He waited, but the passion never halted.

Was it real?

He felt the wall against his back. He felt the body against him. He felt the hardness inside him, pulling out and driving back in, harder on each stroke. He whimpered, smelling the soft scent of Saiyajin, feeling the lilac locks of hair against his head. His fingers dug into pale skin and felt blood flow in return. "Trunks…" he whispered, words like a prayer. A soft purr was his respond and he shuddered, tears falling from his eyes. It was too much… far, far too much!

He came with a silent shudder, gripping Trunks so tightly he feared he'd break the man. The caverns around Trunks' shaft tightened and pulsed and Trunks shoved himself deep within one last time, reaching his own height not so gracefully. Juunanago winced against the passionate snarl and gasped as teeth pieced his skin.

The two stood clutching at each other for long moments afterwards, gasping… wanting… needing. The mess between them went ignored. Hair was combed through absently as wounds closed. Juunanago stared straight ahead for long moments, allowing the sensation to overwhelm him.

Trunks had bitten him.

He could heal, but it took many weeks. The wound would not scar, but the confused pain would never leave him. After years, finally, Trunks had claimed him. Did the demi-Saiyajin realize what he did? Did it… did it mean what Juunanago thought it meant? He was afraid to pull back, afraid to ask… afraid that it would have been an accident. As a cyborg, the bonds wouldn't work. He wasn't considered compatible by Saiyajin genes. It was the same as killing food and biting through the raw flesh as far as the science of the boy was concerned, but… but….

He clung tighter to Trunks, shivering, allowing, hoping.

Perhaps Trunks sensed this, for a few seconds later the limp length slid out of his body and warm calloused hands gently touched his pale unblemished arms, pulling him gently back. He didn't want to, but he allowed it, wearily gazing into shimmering azure eyes. That same strange smile greeted him. A palm cupped his cheek. "Trunks…."

"You belong to me, Juunanago," Trunks whispered, leaning forward. Their lips brushed together gently, but the disbelief Juunanago felt forced him to keep his eyes open, watching each motion. As Trunks pulled back, he chuckled softly. "I think… I think I'm in love with you, Juunanago."

Juunanago smirked, his confidence returning. "Of course! Who could resist me?"

Trunks grinned. "Some things will never change," he chuckled.

"I know, Trunks, but you'll still love me."

Trunks raised a brow. "One tradition begins when another one ends?"

END