Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Moments in time ❯ Whispers ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

A whisper. "Vegeta-sama,"

Vegeta awoke to see his last subject at the foot of the bed, slowly crawling towards him on hands and knees.

"What are you doing here?" he growled, irritated that his sleep had been interrupted. "The last thing I need is for a low class weakling like you to bother me at this hour."

He continued towards him, shyly smiling as his tail waved behind him, sending the divine smell of musk to his nose. Son Goku knew he may have been beaten in physical strength, but there were many kinds of power.

A growl. "Get out!"

Kakaratto did not listen. He lowered his head to gently nuzzle his prince's thigh. He smelt the undeniable scent of Vegeta's arousal, he wasn't going anywhere.

"You don't really want me to leave, do you Vegeta-sama?" Vegeta stared at the creature before him, burrowing his face underneath the cloth of his black silk boxers to kiss the flesh of his inner thigh. Then, eyes downcast in a sign of submission, he lifted his head and licked the fur of Vegeta's tail. Vegeta bit back a groan and tossed his head back. `I will not be weak! Not now…'

He uncurled Vegeta's tail from around his waist, worshiping it with kisses and gentle nips. Vegeta struggled to maintain his slipping control. He nuzzled the very tip of his tail and locked his ebony eyes with Vegeta.

"Please Vegeta-sama, you'll let me stay with you tonight, won't you? I'll do my best to please you," He tore his eyes from his prince's to softly kiss the tip of his tail, "I promise."

Vegeta was mesmerized. He should beat the shit out of him, and tell him that if he wasn't a whore to some third class fool, or at least tell him to get out again. He knew he should, but he couldn't. He could only stare feebly as Kakaratto smiled at him so sweetly, so submissively, and raised his head to kiss his cheek.

"Thank you, Vegeta-sama," he murmured reverently. Vegeta shuddered as he felt the breath against his ear. Kakaratto leaned back and cradled the handsome face of his prince in his hands.

A kiss. "You're so beautiful." Another. "So strong." Another, this time at the base of the throat. "A true prince." He kissed the firm, muscular, chest pausing to lick and pinch each nipple. "I will never displease you again."

He lowered himself, kissing and licking as he went. At last he came to the elastic waistband of Vegeta's boxers. His eyes lifted once more to Vegeta's, asking permission.

He held his fathomless gaze for a few seconds, before lifting his hips, allowing Kakaratto to slowly slide his boxers off his body. `It's like a dream,' he thought, moaning at the sensation of silk sliding across his erection.

Then he felt Kakaratto's mouth close over the tip of his arousal, and all he knew was the ecstasy of Kakaratto`s mouth on him.

A whisper "Ka-Kakaratto!"