Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mother's Day ❯ Mother's Day ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The store was packed that afternoon. Everyone and their second cousin were trying to find that perfect something for their mother on her special day, which, as the lavender haired young man standing at the card rack for more than twenty minutes recalled, was the very next day! He picked out one card, opened it, read it and stuffed it back in amid the rest. Just as he had done to a dozen others he'd looked at and found lacking.

A salesperson approached him and tapped him on the shoulder, "Sir, may I help you?"

"No thanks," Trunks said, picking out another card at random, "Just trying to find something for my Mom, but all these cards are so…so…"

"Sappy?" She grinned, and looked around, "Just a moment…I think I have what your looking for."

Trunks watched her move to the back of the store and shrugged, she probably just didn't want to deal with me anymore, and shoved the current card he held into a slot. Sighing in frustration, he saw the girl return out of the corner of his eye. She held a satiny red card and matching envelope.

"Here." She said, pushing it into his hand, "She'll love this."

He looked down at the card, which looked more suited to valentine's day and opened it, what he saw made his eyebrows rise and a smirk play upon his lips that would rival his father's. He thanked the woman and went to pay for the card.

~*~*~

Bulma pulled another load of laundry from the dryer and into the waiting basket. Balancing the thing on her hip she carried it upstairs and into the livingroom. Switching on the television set she found herself watching some asinine talk show about trailer trash women and their fiftytwo kids, or something like that. She was only half watching as she folded up her family's clothes.

It was Mother's Day tomorrow, she knew and she wondered what her family had in store for her. Not that Vegeta would remember it was soppose to be her special day, hell, he didn't even remember her birthday unless she or someone reminded him. But their son, Trunks, had always been good about things like that. She thought maybe he'd buy her a box of chocolates like last year. Her son was always so thoughtful. She smiled and flipped the channel over to the news instead.

~*~*~

Vegeta had left early to get started on his training for the day, Bulma knew as she rolled over in bed and felt the empty place where her husband normally slept. Her hand absently trailed along the spot and felt it was still warm from his body. She sighed and rolled over onto her back, her fingers drifting up under the babydoll tee-shirt she'd worn to bed to feel her nipples harden at her slight touch.

Some mornings it took her longer to wake up than usual. Bulma smiled slightly, still half-asleep and allowed her other hand to wander downwards into the waistband of her blue satin panties. She dipped a finger into herself, moving the folds of her womanhood aside to allow her access and breathed deeper as she pleasured herself.

Trunks had woken up early as well and was in the kitchen preparing a huge breakfast that he planned on taking in to his mother to start off the day. He smiled as he applied the butter to the toast and poured some orange juice into a glass. He added a cut crystal vase and a single red rose to complete the effect and thought that perhaps he should see if she was even awake yet before he brought in the tray.

Bulma moaned softly as she continued to finger herself, enjoying her private time as much as she could. She was unaware, however, that she wasn't as alone as she thought.

Trunks had eased the door to her and his father's bedroom partway open. He stood still for a moment, watching his mother on the bed. She wasn't a bad looking woman, he reflected.

No, she was actually quite stunning for her age and she worked out regularily so she had a nice body. A very nice body, he thought as he watched her kick the remaining covers aside and saw the taunt nipples of her deliciously rounded breasts poking up beneath the material of her too-tight shirt. As he watched one of her hands play around the inside of her panties and her head arched back on the pillow in rapture, he felt himself grow hard from observation.

Absently, he reached down to feel himself, unaware that he had made a soft moaning sound under his breath until he saw that his mother had her eyes, her beautiful blue eyes open and locked onto his. For a moment, Trunks thought she was about to yell at him for spying on her. His body tensed to run at the mere hint that there was going to be trouble.

But all she did was smile slightly and sit up. She patted the area of the bed next to her. The place where his father always slept. He came foreward and sat down. She reached out and moved his hair from his neck, kissing the spot just below his earlob and making him shiver with pleasure in spite of himself. He knew this was wrong. He knew a son shouldn't be feeling towards his mother the way he should feel towards an unrelated pretty girl.

"You've grown up so fast, Trunksy." She murmered, smelling his purple-ish hair and running her hands down his back, "But there's more to life than just fighting…let me show you…"

She turned crawled around him, kissing a trail along his neck, chin, lips, until she was seated on his lap, she could feel the hardness of his manhood pressing against her through the material of the pajama bottoms he'd worn to bed the night before. He groaned and ran his hands through her blue locks as she took his mouth with her own, forcing her tongue inside to dart and play among his teeth and the taste of her was nearly his undoing.

His hands wandered beneath the tee-shirt and over her warm skin. She felt so smooth and smelled so good, he noticed as he dipped his head to breath in the clean scent of her hair. He could smell the honey and jasmine she used in her shampoo. As his fingers found the peaks of her breasts and began to massage them slowly, she tossed her head back and cried out in a tiny voice before she began to rock gently her hips as he moved the shirt up over her glorious orbs and bend down to take one pink bud into his mouth, sucking as he once did as babe.

Bulma was beside herself with pleasure. Who knew that her son could be such a lover. She hadn't even known he knew how to pleaure a woman. She sighed again as his tongue made small circles around her nipple and then he abandoned that one to pay homage to it's twin. Bulma whimpered as he rolled her over onto the bed, looking down at her body and taking in the sight of her laying there, more ready than any girl he'd ever been with.

He felt the fabric of her panties and smiled when his hand came away drenched with her juices. He gently pulled them down over her hips, kissing her the hollow of her thoat and feeling her squirm beneath him, past her thighs, he kissed each nipple and sensitive area between her breasts. His mouth formed a trail of wet kisses and playful licks down into the concave of her stomach, which shivered beneath his touch.

Parting her thighs with one hand, Trunks leaned down and took in the muskiness of her scent. She smelled like a woman, he mused, but also like Bulma. As she made little noises in her throat and tossed her head back and forth on the pillow he parted the delicate folds of her flower and slipped his tongue into the hot, wet groove as she shivered violently and moved her hips upward involuntarily, bringing herself closer to his mouth.

Trunks grinned against her flesh and easly slipped two fingers inside her, moving them in and out of her crevise as his tongue flicked the bud of her pleasure in time to his thrusting fingers. He could feel she was getting ready to explode, the clenching of her walls around his hand told him that. He looked up over her nearly hairless mound and saw her face was tight with unreleased pressure. He paused for a moment; "Mom, it's okay. Just let yourself go…"

She screamed at her climax came, but that was alright concindering they were the only ones home, besides his father in the gravity room, but he couldn't hear anything outside of it when he was caught up in his training. Trunks didn't care if she screamed her head off. Just as long as she did so out of enjoyment.

"Oooh!" She sighed as the last waves of her orgasm rode her body on their way out, "That was wonderful, Trunksy!"

Before he could say anything, she had sat up and said, as she moved to the floor and positioned herself between her son's legs; "Now it's my turn, sweetheart."

He was pretty sure of what his mother was about to do, but just seeing her down her, her head inches from his protruding manhood made him almost loss himself at that very moment. He stood up for a moment so she could work her fingers into the waistband of his pants and pull them down, freeing his hardened staff to her ministrations.

As she stroked her son's shaft and felt it quiver beneath her fingers, Bulma marveled at how large he was. He was even, and she dared not ever say this aloud, larger than his father! Her fingers could barely get around the thing! She moved her hand lower to feel his balls and heard the sharp intake of breath as she squeezed them gently and lowered her head until her lips were mere inches from the tip of his cock.

"Mom…what are you…?" He began but she didn't give him time to finish the query. She slipped her mouth around his hardness and ran her tongue in cirles about the skin, wetting it and causing him to cry out in shocked delight. Bulma worked her lips and tongue over him and took his entire length into her mouth, much to his enjoyment, and continued to suck and lick as if she were tasting the world's most delicous lollypop.

He grasped her hair from behind and pulled her closer to himself.

Her mouth felt so feiry and good around his throbbing member, Trunks never wanted it to end, but as he felt the pressure building up inside his balls as she continued to rub and fondle them, he knew he couldn't hold himself back much longer. Before he came into her mouth, and he had no doubt that she would swallow, he'd heard his father mention that fact to Goku for whatever reason, once, he pulled her up and moved her to the bed, straddling her supine form as she smiled up at him, her lips still wet from her recent enjoyement of him.

He parted her thighs with his hips and drove down into her. She sighed and wrapped her legs about his waist, urging him on with little jerks of her hips. She ran her fingers over his back and muscular shoulders and into his hair, she whispered; "Hard, son! Fuck me hard!"

He was more than happy to comply. He moved into her almost violently and felt her body react as she whimpered and dug into his back with her nails. He was filling to the brim and she'd never felt so…she couldn't even find a word that would be perfect for discribing what she was feeling. She rocked her hips harder against him, wanting, needing, more.

Trunks groaned as he slammed into his mother, he pulled out, still hard and flipped her over onto her stomach. He grasped a handful of her mussed blue hair and positioned her body so that her sweet little ass was placed upwards for his viewing luxury. He guided himself into her from behind and she squealed as she moved herself backwards to better adjust him to her fit. She was so tight and smooth and hot, Trunks noticed all this as his hands drifted around her cup her heaving breasts and squeeze as he pummeled her, his body, sleek with sweat, slapping against her own as he continued to thrust into her.

"Oh, Trunksy!" She cried, moaning, "Don't…don't stop!"

He had no intention of. He pounded into her with the force of a thunderstorm and it did occur to Bulma that she thought she'd seen lightning…but shrugged it off as her imagination. What she did not know was that her son had turned Super Saiyan as he moved within her, his whole body glowed with power and his hair was no longer lavender and tame but golden and wild. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her backwards, bending down to kiss her shoulder.

He could feel she was getting ready to climax and held his own off as much as he could. Finally, she cried out as tears seeped from her eyes, they were tears of joy, not of sorrow or pain, Bulma knew, and felt his body stiffen behind her, his hands tightened upon her breasts as he bit into her shoulder. The pain of his bite only intensified the pleasure of their joining and she came like an explosion of gratification.

When she turned around to look at him he'd already changed back into his normal form, his lavender hair was messed up and sticking to his head with persperation. But he grinned at his mother and said; "Happy Mother's Day, Mom!"

She laughed and kissed his cheek. He left her then to see about the breakfast he'd been working on. Everything was too cold now to eat so he had to dump it out and start anew. He went about his taste with more enjoyment than he'd ever felt about anything involving the kitchen.

In the bedroom, Bulma stood up to get dressed, but before she could go to her closet to pick out an outfit for the day, something dropped from the bed. Something she'd not noticed before. She reached down and picked it up. It was a card. The paper had a kind of satiny feel to it and was a bright red color. On the cover it said; "Happy Mother's Day" She smiled and opened it, her eyes widened, there was a picture of a couple embracing, and read; "To The Most…Beautiful Mother In The World!"

The funny thing was, the couple in picture in the card could be have either just been enjoying an innocent hug, or something more. Bulma smiled secretly to herself and moved to place the card into a shoebox in her closet. This was the best Mother's Day she'd ever had.

Later that night, Vegeta wondered about the bite mark on his wife's shoulder.

~ The End ~