Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Music Soothes My Lonely Heart ❯ Teenage Dirtbag ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer*No I do not own DBZ or The Music Don't sue the poor PLEASE!

CHAPTER 6 TEENAGE DIRT BAG

All the couples had there own rooms cause dressing or undressing was not a problem for the lovers. To Vegeta and bulma though it was new. They all came out some sooner than others but all in there bed cloths. All but Vegeta and Bulma Still new to each other. He changed in the restroom. He came out of the restroom wearing royal blue silk bed pants with a little symbol in yellow(sayain symbol). He lost his breath the moment he saw her. He caught his breath and there she was Bulma in that royal blue nighty(she blushed and put the robe on) They left the room to see everyone in the movie room with there food. Krillen wearing the match to 18's outfit his saying 18's BIG Package.
Chi in her red robe with her naughty nighty underneath Goku in some satin red boxers and matching robe they were holding hands and everyone saw there rings.
Bulma: Hey what happened to airplane?
18: Krillen forgot to mention it was all scratched up so now we are watching Scary Movie 2 This is a funny movie hell so I forgive him.
Vegeta: Yeah it is fuckin' funny
Bulma: Yeah
They settled down to watch the movie all in lovers embrace. it was quit for a while when half way through the movie they heard ...
18: Krillen mmmmm......
Krillen: Lets go 18 I can't wait any more.
18: Were goin' to umm.. bed!
They could not keep their hands of each other. When they finally got up and made it close to the room 18 had her shirt half way off already. The others just watched the rest of the movie near the end it started again bulma hearing chichi say
Chi: Hey Goku looky over here
Goku: HOLY SHIT!!!! That is fucking hot oh baby mmmm lets go.
Chi: wait Goku do you like it?! Oh I see you doooo!(Goku with a full erection)
Goku: Either we go now or I will take you right here and you know I am not shy in public places or did you forget?!(slightly grabbing her nipple)
Chi: Ohh mmmmm you bad boy. Let's go now
Goku: Yeah we're going to go do it! BYE
Chi: Not very shy is he well goin for a RIDE!!(smile and leaves)
Bulma: Oh Brother
Vegeta: Yeah well it is over what do you want to watch now? you pick.
Bulma: Dazed and Confused Yeah I love this Movie
Vegeta: You Too!!
The movie started: Sweet emotions playing at the opening they watched the movie mouthing their favorite lines.
Bulma: Get up you Bitch you love us SMILE you love us Air RAID. Suffer sisters!
later in the movie
Vegeta: Do you have a joint?(no) it be a lot cooler if you did.
They laughed at the movie then they looked at each other.
Bulma: Hey Veggie when did you find out you liked me?
Vegeta: Well the first time I saw you. You looked So prissy but in a good way.
Them I heard Chi call your name She was mad so she called you whole name Bulma Noelle Briefs That name stuck to my heart and never left.
(in song): Her name is Noelle I had a dream about her she rings my bell. I got gym class half an hour. Oh how she rocks in keds and tube socks but she doesn't know who I am and she doesn't give a damn about me.
Bulma: why would you say that?
Vegeta: Let me finish please back to my story:
(in song): Cuz I'm just dirt bag baby. Listen to Iron Maiden with me Ohh.
Let's see you had Yamcha and..
Her boyfriends a dick He'd simply kick my ass if he new the truth(yeah right) He lives on my block and he drives an IROC but he doesn't know who I am and he doesn't give a damn about me. Cuz I'm just a teenage dirt bag listen to Iron Maiden with me Ohh. She doesn't know what she's missin'.
Bulma: Um sorry to interrupt again but funny you mention that one moment be right back.
Vegeta's thoughts: Low and behold she's walking over to me this must be fake my lip starts to shake. How does she know who I am and why does she give a damn about me.
She goes to vegeta and kisses lightly on the lips and says...
Bulma : I got two tickets to Iron Maiden baby come with me Friday don't say maybe. I'm just a teenage dirt bag baby like you ooohhh. Teenage dirt bag baby.
Vegeta: WOW this is great. You are great now I have to confess I brought you something. Don't laugh I have saved for this ever since I met you. Deep down I knew we would be together or maybe I am a wisher. I looked for a present for you that would tell you how I felt. (he pulls out a blue box and gives it to her.)
She opens it and(GASP) a silver locket she opened it a tear strolled down her cheek. As she saw the pictures in the locket one side it was her parents and the other it was her and vegeta holding each other in a loving way in a school play.
Bulma: How beautiful oh vegeta I love you
Vegeta: You like it?! I love you women
Bulma: I love you veggie
She straitled his lap and kisses him in a fiery fit of passion.
Vegeta: do you want to do this?
Bulma: Yes but....
Vegeta: YES
Bulma: I am a virgin
Vegeta: Is that right well let me tell you a little secret if you promise to love me in the morning.
Bulma: Silly umm ok I think I can do that.
Vegeta: I am a virgin too.
Bulma: Great we are both virgins so we can be scared together.
She got up from the cover they were watching the movie on. She removed her robe then her nighty. He stares at her beautiful form. He slowly pulls his bed pants off no underwear. She gazed at that perfect form tan and hard body. She pulls off the remaining clothing her panties. They were both naked laying down now..
Vegeta: Are you sure?
Bulma: Um yes but we need a condom.
Vegeta: Oh I did not plan this but I'll go get one from Kakarott.
He went to Goku's room he put a towel on.
Vegeta: Kakarott hey Kakarott
Chi: What he is asleep!
Vegeta: Oh sorry I mean umm I really wanted to ask Kakarott.
Chi: WHAT?! He is still asleep from a bumpy ride.
Vegeta: Can I have a condom?
Chi: Sure is that all for you?
Vegeta: um yes
Chi: Here! Be gentle on her.
Vegeta: and yes I do love her.
Chi: I know goodnight
He returned to his love that was standing there waiting for him.
Bulma: Did you get it?
Vegeta: Yes Chi gave it to me
Bulma: Ooohhh(blushing)
He kisses her soft on the lips. Then the hunger hit her. She began to lick his neck, his jaw line, then their mouths meet kissing so passionately now. They feel they might both pass out. He lay her down gently he put the condom on.
He lays back down this time on top of here now but not in her yet. His kisses left her wanting him even more.
Vegeta: Are you ready?
Bulma: umm y...yes
He slowly entered her she whimpered from the pain vegeta shocked
Vegeta: Are you ok I am so sorry do you want me to stop?
Bulma: NO The girls told me it would hurt at first so I think it will be ok I love you.
Vegeta: I love you if you're sure.
Bulma: yes
He pushed it in all the way in this time. A tear strolled down her cheek she gave a reassuring nod He was so scared he rocked gently. Then she began to moan in pleasure. So he Slowly rocked harder(bulma MMMM)
She loved it he rocked faster and harder. She began to wrap her legs around him. Licking his neck. He began to moan in pleasure that drove her crazy. She began to franticly lick his ear lobes. His breathing became heaver then becoming a bit bolder she flipped him they were half way sitting up. She was now on top she rocked harder he went deeper with in her She panted she loved it. She began to lick his nipples he went crazy pulling her down as hard as he could they were shoving each other so deep inside each other but loving every moment of it. Until they both collapsed in passion screams of ecstasy trying to keep quit but that went out the window when the first orgasmic wave rolled over them.
The next morning....
They lay on the floor curled up in the blanket clothes every were their friends all got out of the room at the same time.
Krillen: ut oh looks bad(looking at the cloths everywhere)
18: some one was naughty
Chi: He came to me for a condom
They all snickered
Goku: let's go to back to bed(running a hand under the back of her nighty)
Chi: Oh you're in for it now come here now.(closes the door)
Krillen: SHESH kids!!
18 pushed her hand down his boxers he gasped then turning to her she stripped her shirt off and walked in the room.
Krillen: Coming Dear!
Bulma: Shesh
Vegeta: Yeah you up for another round?
Bulma: TEASE I love you
Vegeta: I love you too
They were happy and in love that's all that mattered to them in their lives they chuckled as the moans came from the other rooms. They slept in each other's arms. This is the start of something Beautiful.


*~The END~*