Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Music Soothes My Lonely Heart ❯ Swing Swing ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer*No I do not own DBZ or The Music Don't sue the poor PLEASE!


CHAPTER 5 SWING SWING


The bell rang. For a brief moment the two did not care the only thing they could hear were their hearts beating faster there breathing becoming rapid. Then they heard all the kids getting their books they finally broke. Well not completely still little kisses then one finally cut each other free. Blushing profusely breathing heavily. They looked at each other then quickly separated. confusion over whelmed them.
Vegeta: Oh shit what just happed ?
Bulma: oh no oh no I didn't do this please tell me it's a dream.
Each one in like a race they both headed to the door. They ran to the hall and right in to Yamcha.
Yamcha: Hey what the fu....Oh sorry
Bulma and Vegeta: Sorry!!!
Yamcha seeing the two more clearly now saw the two all flushed and out of breathe and he knew.
Yamcha: OHho what's goin on here oh naughty bulma is he the one you told me about?
Bulma: What?!
Yamcha: Oh no need to play the innocent we all know you a fucking tease.
COME On the one you realized you love.
And with that Bulma turned even more red if it was possible.
Vegeta: What?!
Bulma: SHUSH Yamcha!!!
Yamcha: Vegeta I hate you! I wish you were dead. How the hell did you get that prick tease to love you. Oh this is rich I hope you love her too cause she will fuck you over too and I want to see..
Bulma: Shut up!!!!!!
Vegeta: Well let me tell you First it is none of your business. If you must know I do love her(he turns to Bulma) You remember that night you saw me. You Said I looked so angry More angry then you have ever saw on you life. Well I lied when I told you it was my family well sorry I lied I was walking home and then I saw you forgiving him. That BAKA who seems to make both our lives living hell. All I could think is how bad I want to kill him or myself then I would no longer have to feel the pain of seeing the two of you together so happy when inside I was crying dying to hold you. The ache would be gone.
*~song~*
Days swiftly come and go
I'm thinkin' of her she's seeing other guys. Emotions they stir the nights were long and I am left while the tears fall
*~song~*
Vegeta: Why did you think at times I was a complete ass to you. You know I am never good with emotions or feelings of any kind I mean....
Yamcha: Ok what ever want a tissu....
Bulma: Shut the fuck up! I was an idiot to ever think I loved you but strange how I never cried after I realized I loved Vegeta and if I did shed tears it was because my pride and reputation was hurt never mistake it.
WOW I said it out it is the first time I said it out loud and now I feel like I could Shout it to everyone his name and love yeah I LOVE VEGETA!!!
Yamcha: So how long have you had this little revelation?
Bulma: Wow I really can't tell you when I didn't ever not love him. I just denied it to be in a safe relationship or whatever it was.
Yamcha: So I never meant anything to you?
Bulma: Yes once but let's be honest you never loved me.
Did you think that I would cry on the phone? Do you know what it feels like being alone I find some one new.
Bulma: OK you know we will probably never be friends or pals but lets be civil from now on I deserve that. I am happy so let it go ok you lost well you never had my heart for long so go and never bother me again.
Yamcha: Yes I can do that and Bulma if you ever see me on the street please tell me hi cause for a moment in our life we were in love of only for a moment UMM......Vegeta please make her happy!(yamcha leaves for good)
Vegeta: humph
Bulma: veg....still coming tonight!?
Vegeta: are you sure?
Bulma: Listen Vegeta to me when I say I do love you more than anything in this world. Even if you don't still love me. You are my soul mate and my equal.
(song) : Swing swing swing from the tangles of my heart is crushed by a former love can you help me find away to carry on again? Wish cast into the sky I' moving on. Sweet beings arise (she opened her locker pulling out his old love letters) She knows he was wrong. The notes are old they bend they fold and so do I to a new love.(she puts them in a near by trash can)
Bulma: Oh much better did he really think I would cry over him forever. Did you think that I would cry on the phone do you know what it feels like being alone. (Vegeta kissed her She did love that kiss, that man)
(song): Swing swing swing from the tangles of my heart is crushed by a former love can you help me find away to carry on again? burry me you thought your problems were gone. carry me away away.
He let go of the tight embrace
Vegeta: I do love you women!
Bulma: Veggie I love you!!
The gang just sat there in a awww as if this was a love movie all was silent until..
Krillen: ahhhh CHOOO Oh shit my bad.
18: Oh you!
Chi: Shit about time I thought you two would never get together you two miserable bastards (laughs).
Goku: I was thinking the same thing how did my future Mrs.. Son know . You are nosy but I know I never told anyone so you could not interrogate them for this info.
Chi: Baby I love you so much but when it comes to electronic devices you have no clue how the fuck to work them.(she told him all of it).
oh and Vegeta you are the BAKA not me got it!
Vegeta: OPPS(dripping in sarcasm)
Bulma: Hey lets all go to my house.
They all left to go to bulma's for a great weekend. Each couple in a car and sped off towards bulma's home. When they got there all the boys piled there stuff out of there cars the girls all ready practically lived there any ways Bulma didn't mind she actually loved it like a family like sisters.
Bulma: So what do you want to do now?
The boys: We'll light a fire
The girls: Ok we will make some snacks.
The girls had a lot of work ahead of them those boys could eat I is if they are not from this world(*snicker*).
Chi: What Pj's are you going to wear 18?
18:Nothin' to revealing don't want you girls to be too jealous over me.
Chi: My boobs beat yours any day baby!
18: My ass is better!
Bulma: ALL of me is perfect!!!!
Chi & 18: BITCH PLEASE!!!!!(all laughing)
18: Well anyways I am going to wear a white tank top set with the words Krillen's Ass over the front and on the ass.
Chi: How in the hell did you get that on there?
18: We got them made for our fourth year anniversary. He has boxers and a robe that say 18's BIG package.(the girls giggled)
Chi: Well on our last anniversary it was our seventh wow seven years I have been with Goku since I was around 11 anyways. We got rings not wedding rings but they are still very lovely the inside says: Love is forever ours Goku & Chichi Son. He will marry me someday that's why I don't mind having his last name on there.
Bulma & 18: Oh how sweet is that.
They finally finished the giant pile of sandwiches and walked into the den
18: What are you girls going to wear?
Chi: Red nighty not to sleazy but sexy as all hell with a red satin robe to hide it till I get goku alone(stare were exchanged)
18: Bulma?
Bulma: Don't know?
Chi: how about that royal blue one?
Bulma: No not that one it is too revealing.
Chi: Are you Shy?
Bulma: No but it is very sexy!
18: That is the point here is it not!
Chi: You are trying to seduce him aren't you!?
Bulma: uuummmm?
18: Don't scare her she is a virgin or did we forget?
Chi: Ohh yeah girl you are right it is too sexy to wear the flannel ones they are cute.
Bulma: What the fuck kind of shit is this!
18: Nothing' just are you sure? Is this your night? are you ready?
Bulma: Yes I have always loved Vegeta that's why I never did it with Yamcha. I know this feels right. You know? Or am I just ....
Chi: No you're not. Wear the royal blue one.
Goku: Blue what?
Chi: Nig....
Bulma: Nothing what is it goku?
Goku: Vegeta is so happy and oh we are so hungry.
18: Our guys(she brought Krillen his food)
Goku: Chi can you bring Vegeta his food, I need to talk to Bulma.
Chi: About what?
Goku: Chi-Son Please
Chi: Oh dear Ok(She left to give Vegeta his food)
Bulma: What's wrong is veggie ok WHAT?!
Goku: No he is fine. Now Bulma be honest with me we have been friends since birth. Are you going to be with Vegeta tonight?
Bulma: WHAT? GOKU!!
Goku: Bulma Please!
Bulma: (looking at her feet) Yes
Goku: Ok now what I have to tell you I a Secret never let him know I told you
Bulma: Ok I promise.
Goku: He is a virgin
Bulma: No him but he is so good looking
Goku: and you?
Bulma: Oh yeah
Goku: So you are in love with him cause this is a very huge step very huge. And you two are my dearest friends so I don't want this to be bitter.
Bulma: Yes I love him with all my heart I truly love him I would die for him.
Goku: He loves you that much too.
Bulma: That's Great!!
Chi: Guys you coming?
Bulma & Chi: Yeah coming
Goku: Just be gentle tonight on you both ok?
Bulma: Ok and Goku I love you
Goku: I live you too sis.
They all sat around with there others. Watching an action movie Sure it was kind of old but they loved the movie. Mission Impossible 2 these men really like this movie. All the guys screaming and yelling at the movie. Making the explosion sounds and all. Then it was Time for the girl's Movie It was a sappy movie all the crying you can do John Q. All through the movie the girls cried for the man who is trying so hard to save his son he would do any thing. Like the boys they did there share of yelling. They yelled at Anne Hash and at that damn reporter. Man were those girls mad but all and all they did a lot of crying even the boys let out a whimper or two under there breath at the sad movie.
Bulma: Oh(sniff sniff) That was great(sniff) What's next?
They all agreed on a comedy. What better than a classic it was the best movie in the world. Bulma popped it in the dvd player then the name came up AIRPLANE.
Vegeta: Oh hell I love this movie
They all agreed as they watched the movie and laughed then it hit them hard they needed more snacks and fast. So they decided to get in to there bed cloths and grab some snacks.